Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki (41214 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Man shocked to see herdsmen and their cows casually strolling on the street in Lekki freely without being questioned, not like they were searching for pastures because there were no pastures around, they just wanted to obstruct movement, even the Police Patrol Security van had nothing to say to these men, rather they just drive pass them.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/herdsmen-and-their-cows-casually.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Akorede02(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cant we just name the whole northern region Terrorists. That region is the hell in the world.

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Watch Video Here: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/herdsmen-and-their-cows-casually.html

See Reactions Below:

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Oche211(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigeria of cows!!
It's no longer a new or shocking sight except if you are visiting Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by gulfer: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Those are not Fulani cows, they belong to the King. That road you see them leads to the palace; we see those cows often here in Lekki (prime water estate area) angry angry angry angry

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by dominique(f): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
I've been seeing these herds of cattle since as far as I can remember, I really wish they can device new methods to feed their cattle without having to roam around the country.

Akorede02:
Cant we just name the whole northern region Terrorists. That region is the hell in the world.

Can't we just name the whole south region as cultists, ritualists and fraudsters? Since people that commit such vices are mostly from there. Stereotyping an entire region consisting of millions of people only shows how ignorant and unexposed you are.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by dynicks(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
First class citizens....Even the female cows are catwalking daring u guys to bring it on if uv got the liver...

23 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Stephendeals: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
It has become a norm, but it is very wrong, the authorities need to look into it and bring a lasting solution.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by femijay8271(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
"even the Police Patrol Security van had nothing to say to these men, rather they just drive pass them"

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by MobilityExpress: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
I just hope kidnapping won't start inside Lekki, because some of these fulani herdsmen carrying sticks are spies for the fulani herdsmen carrying guns. Dem dom cum survey Lekki Prime Water Gardens. See the way the cows are strolling on Lekki Phase 1 road with maximum confidence, because their tribe controls the Presidency, Senate, Army, Judiciary and Police. Wawu grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Sandydayziz(f): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Geez you'll think there's nothing wrong with that
Except that one can't really walk that freely in some part of the north. sad

No where is safe. Everything has changed.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Rollins777(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Power is sweet.
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Sunofgod(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Naija don spoil...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by osuofia2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
where are the cows? In jagaban voice

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
You know...I'm getting tired of this

I have been seeing cows all over the place since I was young...like since the 1980's. Back then, no one was crying about Fulanis taking over.

Does it mean I agree with Fulanis taking laws into their hands, or that I think Ruga is a good idea.? No. But the whole tribal biogtry being directed against Fulanis is getting out of hand.

Kidnapping used to be common in the SOuth East and is still happening in the SOuth SOuth. Does that mean that everyone there is a kidnapper? No. And anyone who thinks that an Igbo or Ijaw man is a kidnapper is a bigot.

For every killer herdsman, there are thousands going about their business in peace.

And anyway...the issue here is that we should be transporting cows in a more civilised manner. Like by railways from the North. Wanderint around with cows is a bad idea in this 21st century. So also is tribal hatred.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Where is that coneheaded afonja odunapkin that was making mouth with war, let him and his cohorts come and see another reason to fight fulani people.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by OkoYibo: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na Oba Elegushi get those cows o

They are gifts given by various people during celebrations. As sallah is coming, more cows and rams will join.

If you've ever been in government or power, you'll understand what I'm saying. Governor go send, Senator go send, contractors go send, DG lands go send, those you gave letter to get work in DPR go send, those wey wan contest go send.

14 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Sabadon(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
this used to b a normal thing until herdsmen were associated wit killings, really sad.....missed my childhood times wen we would rush out just to sing n hv view of d herd as dey passed by, bt now everything hv changed

23 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by TotoNaRubber: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2019

The cows are moving into their new Lekki apartment

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by mrProdigy: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Only a fool will complain about this innocent cows

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by gaby(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na which kind racist and discriminatory op be this.

They were born in Nigeria and possess the same inalienable right as you.

Abi you want see their birth certificate, national ID or passport.

You had better learnt to cohabit with your mooooohhhh neighbors.

They are here to stay

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by davodyguy: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
This is Primewater view estate in Ikate.

How did they gain access?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Iamgrey5(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
This is not entirely a new thing sha

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Edyice: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sunofgod:
Naija don spoil...

My plans

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Earlystar698(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
should we fry beans

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Toscarele: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
rrt
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by majamajic(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
dynicks:
First class citizens....Even the female cows are catwalking daring u guys to bring it on if uv got the liver...

u can't take away big man catwalk from a cow

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Jaysolu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Zoological Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Enugu The Greenest City In Nigeria? (pix) / UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) / Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.