Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Construction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Construction (585 Views)

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project / Fish Pond Construction. / Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Construction by skyaxe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
i like to let the house know that am into building and contruction, pop design and decorations and supply of building materials and cements.anybody interested call me on 08028161549, please be serious as i like to meet in person and see the site where the job is to be done ,

(1) (Reply)

Visa / Laptop For Sale With 3g&3.5g Modems / Start Selling Something: Create Your Own Product!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.