Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Legit Way To Make $300+ In 24hrs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legit Way To Make $300+ In 24hrs (826 Views)

Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. / My Journey With Fiverr, SAD But Let’s Make $300 (before Or In December, 2019) / How To Make $300 At Least Before 25th Dec. 2018 With Proofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Way To Make $300+ In 24hrs by ibroonly: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hey,
I purchased an e-book on How To Make $300+ In 24 Hours. It requires Zero Investment and Zero Start Up Capital. It is fantastic, and I am ready give or share the e-book with anyone who is interested in making money for FREE If you need it,
just send a request

email to : ibrosonic123@gmail.com.

Thereafter, I will send it to you under Two Minutes. Just check your inbox or spam folder after two minutes. Do not forget to say Thank You here because I purchased it.
Sharing is Caring.
Please do NOT drop your email address here because I do not have the time to monitor this thread[i][/i]. So if you need the ebook, just follow the instruction as stated above. Thanks everyone.
Re: Legit Way To Make $300+ In 24hrs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
You didn't purchase anything. Its a manipulative trick where you change some details on the eBook via a site that pays you for every visitor who downloads the eBook.

I know what you're doing and quit it, it ain't worth a second of your time.

1 Like

Re: Legit Way To Make $300+ In 24hrs by Umarzy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
ibroonly:
Hey,
I purchased an e-book on How To Make $300+ In 24 Hours. It requires Zero Investment and Zero Start Up Capital. It is fantastic, and I am ready give or share the e-book with anyone who is interested in making money for FREE If you need it,
just send a request

Thereafter, I will send it to you under Two Minutes. Just check your inbox or spam folder after two minutes. Do not forget to say Thank You here because I purchased it.
Sharing is Caring.
Please do NOT drop your email address here because I do not have the time to monitor this thread[i][/i]. So if you need the ebook, just follow the instruction as stated above. Thanks everyone.

Please, you guys should stop purchasing all this useless ebooks. Your inferiority complex did not tell you that the author of the ebook is making money by selling that useless crap to you .

And as the person above me has said, stop that manipulative trick of yours. I think i have seen this similar useless topic up to three times from yesterday. I pity the people who will drop their mail.

1 Like

Re: Legit Way To Make $300+ In 24hrs by stanvesco(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
ibroonly:
Hey,
just send a request

Sharing is Caring.

esezoborsly@gmail.com
Re: Legit Way To Make $300+ In 24hrs by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
scam, don't drop your email

(1) (Reply)

Metal Pilling Sheets Is Available / Thank You Nairalanders / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.