Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,206 members, 7,842,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. (2207 Views)

Earnings $40-$200 In Today World Is All About Working Smart Online | Apply Here / Make Money On Your Phone: One-day “smart Online Trading” Course. / Smart Online Investment With Returns Everyday . . . Join The TRAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Without writing too much;

If you are ready and determined to earn between $30 - $300 daily....

Just send me a DM via whatsapp and Let me Teach you how myself and my team achieve this from the comfort of Our Smart Devices.

Send : " Financial Freedom" to me and get a response from The Financial Rabbi himself - Geocologist. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony.

Please note: this is not Agriculturally related, Guys.

It's a golden opportunity I've studied over time and joined which many of my team members and followers have also been benefitting from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2021
All Praises Unto Our Ancestors for providing me with the priviledge of Providing My People with SAFE INFORMATION To help them become Financially Free.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM is Inevitable for those who are dedicated to achieve FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS A CHOICE.
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by Gentlemikez(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pls how do i get it 07064281908 Whatsapp
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by Okasinma: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2021
WhatsApp 08035541233. Am interested.
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by Danesikemi(f): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Financial freedom
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by emekad2: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Interested
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by abolajii979: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
I am highly interested
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by Bbtyss: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
-
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by abirescholar567: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Gentlemikez:
Pls how do i get it 07064281908 Whatsapp

If you are Deliberate about Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM through My Financial Models, then you'll have to follow the instructions on the display picture which I'll be dropping below.

All Operations are done on WhatsApp.

You will be added to My Broadcast List where you get to receive daily Updates, Tasks, Tips and DOINGS which you must effect to achieve Financial Freedom.

The beauty of today's world of business is that:

"There are various means of earning hundreds of dollars on a daily basis on the internet."

However, All I do is to TEACH, TRAIN and MENTOR SERIOUS Minded People on how to Easily Achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM through The EXACT Financial Models which I personally Utilize.

All that you will be learning are things that I have Done, Still Do and Will Always Do.

So, if you are INTERESTED in Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM; This is not enough for you to achieve it.

You have got to be DELIBERATE About It. And being DELIBERATE About it means that you should have found a means to reach out to me by following The Instruction which I stated above.

You reach out to what you really want.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM will not come to You by dropping your phone number on here. That wasn't the reason I created this thread.

The instruction to follow was clearly stated.

This thread was created about a year ago - July, Year 2020; and since then alot of Remarkable things have happened in the lives of some people who took The RIGHT ACTIONS.

I have impacted the lives of many people, and those who were PASSIONATE about Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM have Earned it and are still Earning it by STAYING TRUE To Their RESPONSIBILITIES.

One of My Financial Student upon His DETERMINATION To ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM now Lives with me and Together - We have co-founded 2 Online Businesses and Various Empowerment Initiatives.

His name is MESSIAH. ORIADE, ADEWALE EMMANUEL.

He is only 23 years old now. He relocated from Estonia (Northern Europe) back to Nigeria to Achieve His Financial Goals.

Today; We go everywhere together. We do Everything Together. And We achieve Gloriously Together.

I'll be dropping some brief stories of Our ESCAPADES together on here so that others can be inspired and motivated.

So, You See - Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM is not Only Achieved by Leaving Your Comfort Zone like many people will think;

FINANCIAL FREEDOM for you will be achieved by following SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

Send: "FINANCIAL FREEDOM" to The WhatsApp Line on The Display picture or my BIO below.

Best Regards.

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Okasinma:
WhatsApp 08035541233. Am interested.

Hello,

The Instruction to follow is to send "FINANCIAL FREEDOM " to my WhatsApp line below.

Your DELIBERACY is what is necessary, and not your INTEREST.

Nothing is achieved without being DELIBERATE.

DELIBERATE People will follow the exact stated instructions and nothing less.

Best Regards.

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Danesikemi:
Financial freedom

FINANCIAL FREEDOM is A Choice.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM Is Personal.

Even many people who follow The Right Instruction of Writing "FINANCIAL FREEDOM" to me are never DELIBERATE about Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM Truly.

Many of them just write to me for writing sakes. To keep my contact and for Empty Conversations as they are UNINTENTIONAL about really ACHIEVING FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

To such people; FINANCIAL FREEDOM will continue to remain a WISH and MIRAGE to them if they never decide to TAKE THE RIGHT ACTIONS.

However, if you are INTENTIONAL about Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM through My FINANCIAL MODELS, You'll have to be DELIBERATE And INTENTIONAL.... and this begin with you following The Simple Instruction of sending "FINANCIAL FREEDOM" to me via my WhatsApp line.

I've made the whole process very Simple.

Presently; I am on an Investment-Tourism in Cross-River State since December, Year 2020 for The purpose of Utilizing The Entertainment Advantage of Cross-River State to Boost The Participation of Nigerian/Afrikan Youths in AGRICULTURE.

In addition to Our FINANCIAL FREEDOM Exercise; I'm already being Fully engaged in The Purchase and Processing of Palm Oil and Garri.

People who follower my Financial Advice on BUYING and HOARDING PALM OIL since last year are already in very GOOD PROFITS of Over 150% as the price of Palm oil is presently 18,000 Naira in the villages where we SOURCE for Our Palm Oil.

At around April this year; with an investment of 1,400,000 Naira; if you had bought 200 Kegs of 25litres of Palm Oil at 7,000 Naira per keg ;

By Now; if you choose to Sell Just 100 Kegs of Palm Oil at the Current 18,000 Naira Price;

Your Total Returns on ONLY 100 Kegs will be : 100 × 18,000 Naira = 1,800,000 Naira.

That is selling only 50 kegs of your palm oil would have generated back to you all your investment capital with an additional profit of 400,000 Naira.

You can now decide to wait to sell your left over 100 Kegs during the EMBER periods when the price of Palm oil would have Skyrocketed to over 25,000 Naira where you bag in more profits.

These are some of the Strategies of Wealth Creation which MANY RICH PEOPLE Utilize and Do Not TEACH or TELL Anyone.

However; As The MESSIAH OF AFRIKA, and The MESSIAH of SAFE EDUCATION - These are SECRETS OF WEALTH which I reveal to People who are ready to Join Me on My Course of POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).

I Teach, Train and Mentor Those who are Members of My POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Endlessly and Relentlessly not ONLY How to BECOME RICH But Also How To STAY RICH.

This is How I derive My Very Own SATISFACTION out of Life as a SAFE RABBI.

So, if you are writing to me about Achieving "FINANCIAL FREEDOM", It is worthy for you to know that you will have to become a POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member which symbolizes the fact that You are in SYNERGY with Me on Creating Wealth as We Collectively Work Together towards Alleviating The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigeria.

I'll explain more on how to become a Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC) Member on here much later.

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
emekad2:
Interested

Your Interest in becoming FINANCIALLY FREE should be INTENTIONAL by being DELIBERATE to reading and following The Simple Instruction laid down.

Do not be carried away with people dropping their own phone numbers on here.

I do not contact people because I have no business with contacting people.

It is my Responsibility to Teach and Train those who reachout to me based on my instructions.

However, there will be no point writing to me personally if you aren't ready to PUSH for Your FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.

Your FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH is The Vehicle You Need to Drive to Arrive at Your FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

With Intent; Follow Through with My Simple Instruction herein and you'll be just FINE.

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
abolajii979:
I am highly interested

I believe if you are HIGHLY INTERESTED like You put it on here; you would have written to me.

INTERESTS are Mere WISHES....

Taking ACTIONABLE STEPS to FINANCIAL FREEDOM is as Simple as A,B,C.

As much as FINANCIAL FREEDOM has to do with FINANCE; it is very much connected with Your SPIRITUALITY, ACADEMICS and EXPERIENCES.

That Is;

You cannot achieve Financial Freedom when You are in SPIRITUAL, ACADEMICAL and EXPERIENTIAL Bondage and Misalignment with Yourself.

So that You Permanently Take Note of this Nugget: I'll Repeat This Important Statement which I'll be explaining in details much later:

To achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM is as SIMPLE as A,B,C.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM is SIMPLY Achieved when You Engage in EFFECTIVELY TRADING PROFITABLY.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM is SIMPLY Achieved when You EFFECTIVELY Engage in

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING,

B - BUSINESS TRADING,

C - CURRENCY TRADING.

Your Continuous Success in any or all of The Above First 3 Alphabets of Wealth is Your Ultimate Pathway to FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

So, you see:

Life is as SIMPLE as A,B,C.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM is also as SIMPLE as A,B,C ( The Financial Alphabets of Trading Wealth). Just the same letters we were all taught in Nursery School which many people fail to Spiritually, Academically, Financially and Experientially Utilize.

TRADE Your TIME, RESOURCES and ENERGIES wisely.

Stay on track with the SIMPLE Instruction laid down.

1 Like

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
abirescholar567:

I suppose you dropped your phone number here because you saw other people dropping theirs.

It is always BEST never to FOLLOW The CROWD.

Most of The TIME; The DIRECTION of The CROWD leads no where.

It is BEST To Follow Your Natural Instincts and The Reality Before You.

The Reality before You here is that:

" I can ONLY TRIGGER You to Achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM, However it is up to You to Become YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH."

You are Totally Responsible for Your FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH that will lead to Your FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

As much as I can EASILY AID You to Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM; It will be Completely IMPOSSIBLE if You aren't Ready To become THE FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.

You are RESPONSIBLE For Your FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH which can only be achieved when you BREAK THROUGH YOURSELF.

Follow The Right Actions, and all will be fine with you.
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by AfroAgroPower: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'll be back to discuss and relate with everyone on here about ACHIEVING FINANCIAL FREEDOM together.

Stay Tuned.
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

We are still keeping Our Finance a lot simpler and easier through Currency Trading on The Right Cryptos.

Check Out Below and Take Massive Actions when You still can:

Maildrops Coin Update for July 18, 2022:

Take Your Trades on These Sets of 12 Bullish Coins.

Actions:

- Create A New Watchlist and Add The Coins to The Watchlist.

- Plot Your Coins against Their Respective Exchanges on Your Excel Sheet for Your Effective Coin Tracking and Coin Portfolio Records.

- Buy Your Coins on Their Respective Priority Exchanges.

- Always TRACK and TRAIL PROFITS on Your Coins on a Hourly and 24 Hours Basis as These are The Best Ways to Maximize Your Quick Profits from Every Bullish Movements instead of waiting for a 7 Days Duration. (Set Your Alarm Clock to a Hourly Basis to Easily Prompt You to Check on The Price Rise of Your Coins)

- TAKE PROFITS on Coins with Massive Price Movements according to Your Desire.

- Swap Your Coin Profits To Their Desired Stable Coins to LOCK Your Profits in DUE Time.

PS: We didn't make Accumulative profits on Our Coins Selections for July 9, 2022 which should have ended July 16, 2022.

This is Because We had No MAJESTIC COIN in Our Selection.

However; this is not an issue as Buying Positions can still be held for Futuristic Profiting.

Delay isn't Denial.

All of The Coins You receive from Here are Well Reviewed Credible Coins with Good White Paper Works and Roadmaps. So, be rest assured that they are Your SAFE DIGITAL ASSETS with Great Futuristic Profits even as You HOLD Them for Long.

More Reviewing Updates on Our Previous Coin Selections will be coming up later for Better Understanding on How To Treat Your Coin Portfolios.

Stay Cryptographically Wealthy.

cool cheesy

Messiah (The Maildropper)

Founder: www.10dollars.carrd.Columbia

This is how to set your Alarm Clock for Your Hourly and 24 hours Coins Tracking.

Do this for atleast 20 hours of the day.

PS: Continuing as "AfroAgroPower"

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

We are still keeping Our Finance a lot simpler and easier through Currency Trading on The Right Cryptos.

Check Out Below and Take Massive Actions when You still can:

Maildrops Coin Update for July 18, 2022:

Take Your Trades on These Sets of 12 Bullish Coins.

Actions:

- Create A New Watchlist and Add The Coins to The Watchlist.

- Plot Your Coins against Their Respective Exchanges on Your Excel Sheet for Your Effective Coin Tracking and Coin Portfolio Records.

- Buy Your Coins on Their Respective Priority Exchanges.

- Always TRACK and TRAIL PROFITS on Your Coins on a Hourly and 24 Hours Basis as These are The Best Ways to Maximize Your Quick Profits from Every Bullish Movements instead of waiting for a 7 Days Duration. (Set Your Alarm Clock to a Hourly Basis to Easily Prompt You to Check on The Price Rise of Your Coins)

- TAKE PROFITS on Coins with Massive Price Movements according to Your Desire.

- Swap Your Coin Profits To Their Desired Stable Coins to LOCK Your Profits in DUE Time.

PS: We didn't make Accumulative profits on Our Coins Selections for July 9, 2022 which should have ended July 16, 2022.

This is Because We had No MAJESTIC COIN in Our Selection.

However; this is not an issue as Buying Positions can still be held for Futuristic Profiting.

Delay isn't Denial.

All of The Coins You receive from Here are Well Reviewed Credible Coins with Good White Paper Works and Roadmaps. So, be rest assured that they are Your SAFE DIGITAL ASSETS with Great Futuristic Profits even as You HOLD Them for Long.

More Reviewing Updates on Our Previous Coin Selections will be coming up later for Better Understanding on How To Treat Your Coin Portfolios.

Stay Cryptographically Wealthy.

cool cheesy

Messiah (The Maildropper)

Founder: www.10dollars.carrd.Columbia

Understanding PUMPS and DUMPS in The Crypto Markets:

Understanding How Profits are being Made Through Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB).

The Hourly and 24 Hours Tracking, Trailing and Locking Profits Method of Trading Altcoins:

Yesterday; I released 12 series of Altcoins to be Bought, Hodl, and Swapped for Hourly and 24 Hours Profiting.

Within the first 17 hours of Trading; 6 of The Coins went BULLISH and were already in Profits.

The 6 coins are circled in Blue colours as you can see in the graphic display below.

The 6 coins are:

Bitsubishi (shooting 1,154.34% Profits)

Sports 2k75 (running 19.40% Profits)

Crypto Legion (running 14.354% Profits)

Petals (running 6.319% Profits)

Revolt 2 Earn (running 2.482% Profits)

DexGame (running 1.723%)

If you had Promptly taken these trades; You would have been in good profits with The BITSUBISHI coin shooting as High as 1,154.34% Profits up until 1:38 AM (July 19, 2022).

So, The Question here is How Come The BITSUBISHI Coin Shoot So High as compared to Other Coins within 17 Hours ?

This High Bullish Movement was a result of Many People Buying The BITSUBISHI Coin as a result of A PUMPING ORIENTATION and ACTION Being Propelled by Trading Communities all around The World.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin earlier enough as

FAST FORWARD >>>> to 6:06 AM This Morning; The BITSUBISHI Coin Already DROPPED DRASTICALLY in Value and was already at a Loss of -84.54% as You can observe through the Second Graphic Display below. See The Red Circled BITSUBISHI Coin %Price.

That is; All 1,310.87% Profits Drastically Declined to a Bearish Negative of -84.54%.

Why Did This Happen?

This simply happened because The BITSUBISHI Coins was DUMPED by The PUMPERS/BUYERS of BITSUBISHI Coin.

The Early BUYERS/PUMPERS of The BITSUBISHI Coin DUMPED/SOLD All Their Coins by LOCKING Profits because of The Orientation and Directions from PUMP and DUMP Crypto Communities.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin Earlier; and You were not available to LOCK YOUR PROFITS Before The Value of The Coins Declined; then You would have Lost All The Profits Therein.

So, This is the reason You Need All Your Trading Tools like Your Alarm Clock and Price Alert Tracker to Keep You Informed and Updated with Your Timing and Coin Price Movements.

Hence; If you are concerned about Quick 24 Hours Profiting, You Need To Always Be At Alert with The Price Movements of Your Coins.

You Need To Be WATCHFUL of Your WATCHLIST.

Because Here in The Crypto World -

T - TIME

I - IS

M - MONEY

E - EVERYDAY.

Exclusive Warning: Trading on Cryptos comes with Alot of Calculated Risks and Mental Actions. So, Traders should be ready to Be Patient and Timely to Make MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits in The Crypto World.

This Crypto Financial Sensitization is Proudly Brought To You By:

www.10dollars.carrd.co

The First And Ultimate Maildrops Portal in The World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH of Digital SAFE Education and Empowerment.

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Understanding PUMPS and DUMPS in The Crypto Markets:

Understanding How Profits are being Made Through Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB).

The Hourly and 24 Hours Tracking, Trailing and Locking Profits Method of Trading Altcoins:

Yesterday; I released 12 series of Altcoins to be Bought, Hodl, and Swapped for Hourly and 24 Hours Profiting.

Within the first 17 hours of Trading; 6 of The Coins went BULLISH and were already in Profits.

The 6 coins are circled in Blue colours as you can see in the graphic display below.

The 6 coins are:

Bitsubishi (shooting 1,154.34% Profits)

Sports 2k75 (running 19.40% Profits)

Crypto Legion (running 14.354% Profits)

Petals (running 6.319% Profits)

Revolt 2 Earn (running 2.482% Profits)

DexGame (running 1.723%)

If you had Promptly taken these trades; You would have been in good profits with The BITSUBISHI coin shooting as High as 1,154.34% Profits up until 1:38 AM (July 19, 2022).

So, The Question here is How Come The BITSUBISHI Coin Shoot So High as compared to Other Coins within 17 Hours ?

This High Bullish Movement was a result of Many People Buying The BITSUBISHI Coin as a result of A PUMPING ORIENTATION and ACTION Being Propelled by Trading Communities all around The World.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin earlier enough as

FAST FORWARD >>>> to 6:06 AM This Morning; The BITSUBISHI Coin Already DROPPED DRASTICALLY in Value and was already at a Loss of -84.54% as You can observe through the Second Graphic Display below. See The Red Circled BITSUBISHI Coin %Price.

That is; All 1,310.87% Profits Drastically Declined to a Bearish Negative of -84.54%.

Why Did This Happen?

This simply happened because The BITSUBISHI Coins was DUMPED by The PUMPERS/BUYERS of BITSUBISHI Coin.

The Early BUYERS/PUMPERS of The BITSUBISHI Coin DUMPED/SOLD All Their Coins by LOCKING Profits because of The Orientation and Directions from PUMP and DUMP Crypto Communities.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin Earlier; and You were not available to LOCK YOUR PROFITS Before The Value of The Coins Declined; then You would have Lost All The Profits Therein.

So, This is the reason You Need All Your Trading Tools like Your Alarm Clock and Price Alert Tracker to Keep You Informed and Updated with Your Timing and Coin Price Movements.

Hence; If you are concerned about Quick 24 Hours Profiting, You Need To Always Be At Alert with The Price Movements of Your Coins.

You Need To Be WATCHFUL of Your WATCHLIST.

Because Here in The Crypto World -

T - TIME

I - IS

M - MONEY

E - EVERYDAY.

Exclusive Warning: Trading on Cryptos comes with Alot of Calculated Risks and Mental Actions. So, Traders should be ready to Be Patient and Timely to Make MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits in The Crypto World.

This Crypto Financial Sensitization is Proudly Brought To You By:

www.10dollars.carrd.co

The First And Ultimate Maildrops Portal in The World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH of Digital SAFE Education and Empowerment.
Did You Miss Out on The Over 1,300% Profit Spike of The BITBUSHI Coin Yesterday ?�

Worry Not!

There are Plenty of More MASSIVE %Profits to catch on Many More Coins to be Speculated by www.10dollars.carrd.co

��

Stay Bullishly Profitable Trading The Right Cryptos.

Just like LANDS, Buying The Right Cryptos are Your Surest Digital ASSETS for Securing Your Financial Future.

As from Tomorrow; We will be Advancing Deeper into The World of Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) as I Teach Everyone How To TRACK, TRAIL and LOCK PROFITS on A Hourly and 24 Hours Basis.

We will be Advancing from Our 7 Days Coins Holding Strategy to Hourly and 24 Hours Profit Locking Strategies.

This is Golden as I Reveal To You All The Golden Opportunities and Profitings Being Missed CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Almost on A Daily Basis via Our 12 BULLISH COINS WEEKLY UPDATE.

Stay Tuned In.

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2022
As at 1:06 AM; Early This Morning - Six (6) of Our Coins Selection for July 18, 2022 were Bullish.

And 4 of them were over 20% profits as you can see through the graphic display.

This value in price increment occured within The Last 24 hours of Our Midnight Coin Tracking.

DexGame was over 59.75% Profits

Cashera which is a coin that I love so much as it is always on some of my trading watchlist did a 39.62% profit.

Crypto Legion did a 24.700% Profit.

Petals did a 21.531% profit.

Now; depending on your Slippage Value which you must always keep a record of; You are free to LOCK YOUR PROFITS on These 4 Coins.

You Must be Mathematically Correct About This.

You must account for Slippage Tolerance Price when checking out on your LOCKING YOUR PROFITS Back To Your Stable Coins.

We cannot LOCK PROFITS for The SPORTS 2K75 Coin and PAPPAY Coin yet because Their Profit Value is still very low and below 15%.

Immediately After LOCKING YOUR PROFITS; You should do well to Reopen Positions for These Coins with Your Initial Swap Deposit To Continue Riding on More Profits However The Case May Be.

Even if the Coins do not go in Profit in the next 24 Hours and Their Prices Decline; You already LOCKED UP Some Profits so you shouldn't be bothered.

Why Shouldn't You Be Bothered about Losses Made on Your Coins ?

This is simply because Every Loss encountered with The Credible BULLISH Cryptos which I provide to you are just temporary; and it is ONLY A Matter of Time for Them to Retrace back to Profits. This Retracement could happen within Hours, Days, Weeks or Months. So, this is the reason you need to always Keep Track of Your Coin Records with Your WATCHLIST and PRICE ALERT SYSTEMS.

For Instance; Last Week - We ventured for a 7 Days Profiting System for Our Coins Selection for July 9, 2022. However; You'll notice that I announced that we were not yet in Profits with Our Coin Selections as The Overall Price Value of Our Coins were in Losses.

However; with More Patience in Holding Your Coins Position in The Market; You would have been in very HIGH Profits as at yesterday as The Cashera Coin Went So Bullish with Over 2,000% within The Extensive Period of 4 Days.

I'll be posting pictorial representation of this later so that you can clearly understand what I'm relating to you about.

Stay CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Tuned In.

~ Messiah.

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
With 2,869% Profit from The MetaDoctor Coin for Our Coins Selection for July 9, 2022; it is worthy to note that We Have Profited MASSIVELY from Our Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Efforts.

As You can see; This MASSIVE Profiting ONLY Happened within The Past 24 Hours.

And The Best Part of it All is that This MASSIVE PROFITS is Also FULLY PASSIVE.

That is;

NO HARD LABOUR DONE.

All Profits were Earned Effortlessly - in a Matter of 12 Days.

This is Wisdom.

No Other Business Model in The Offline World will Give You Such Profits.

By Now; If You still think All That We Do Here is A Fluke; Then You are Yet To Understand The SIMPLE DYNAMICS of The Financial Freedom which Leveraging on The Cryptocurrencies is Providing To Many TEENAGERS in Developed Countries.

MY DEAR AFRICANS;

"How Long Do You Want To Keep HUSTLING and STRUGGLING ?"

"How Long Do You want to Keep WORKING and ENSLAVING Yourself For Money ?"

God Who is LOVE Has Already Provided Us with Technology and Digital Currencies To Utilize and Convert To REAL CASH AT HAND For Whatever it is that We Need To Do.

So, instead of PRAYING TOO HARD and WRONGLY For Money from God; You Should Be Wise To Take PROMPT and TIMELY ACTIONS as You Leverage on The Right Cryptocurrencies for Your Monetary Rewards and Earnings.

Instead of PRAYING To GOD for Money; Pray For PEACE and REST OF MIND To Help You Clear Your Mind From The Worries and Distractions Hindering You from Taking THE RIGHT ACTIONABLE STEPS To SUCCESS.

God Almighty - is not A Materialistic BEING. So, Stop Praying To God Almighty for Materialism...

He had already Blessed Us with The Earth to Occupy and Do Exploits Already.

So, Why Not Seek And Act on The Technological Advancements which He has already Provided to Us Through Great Inventors of The World Today ?

No Amount of Prayers or Number of Times That You visit Religious Places will Amount To Financial Success if You continue to PRAY For MONEY without Taking THE RIGHT ACTIONS.

No Matter Anywhere You Look; There is No Business that Can Guarantee You Much More STRESS-FREE Financial Freedom Than Leveraging on Cryptos.

And This is The Reason The FINANCIAL ENSLAVING GOVERNMENT OF THE WORLD Do Not Want People To Engage in The World of Cryptos simply because It will Eventually Lead To TOTAL and ULTIMATE FINANCIAL FREEDOM For People.

I will Not Be Around For Too Long.

However; For As Long As I Live; I will Continue To Financially Enlighten Those Who Care To Be Financially Enlightened About The World of Cryptocurrencies.

Not Every Young Boy You See Lavishing Money on The Street of Nigeria are Ritual Killers or YAHOO YAHOO FRAUDSTERS.

"They Simply Know What You Don't Know about Cryptocurrencies, and They Take Actions from What They Have Dedicated Themselves To Learn."

So, The Question For Your Financial Success For Today is: Are You Taking Actions - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY ?

PS:

Other Coins are in Small Profits and Profits can be LOCKED For Reopening of New Coin Portfolios.

Stay CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Tuned In.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony (The Coins Maildropper).

PS:

Very Important:

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Henceforth; Our Weekly 12 Bullish Coins will Only Be Provided To Maildrops Subscribers as We Approach The New Milestone of Focusing on Our www.10dollars.carrd.co Affiliate Members.

For Over 5 Months now; The General Public has Enjoyed Free Updates on All Our Crypto Updates

Not only have they enjoyed these Free Crypto Updates; they have also been Sensitized and Equipped with Many General Information that They need to Know To Trade Successfully through out This Entire 5 Months Coins Arbitrage Bureau (CAB) Public Sensitization.

So, to All of Those Who have been Reading and Following Through with Our Free Coin Updates and Sensitization; We are very certain that they have been Equipped with at least 70% Ideologies of How To Trade Successfully.

So, Best of Luck to them.

However; as We discontinue to provide The Weekly 12 Bullish Coins Update to The General Public; We will do well to Provide The General Public with Our 6 Coins Extras which are also going to be available to All Our Subscribed Members from Time to Time.

These 6 Coins Extras are also Profitable Coins to Trade on, as We keep an Open BIAS to The Selections of All Our Coins.

The Only Changes that Has Been Made So Far is Distinguishing Our Subscribed Members from Non-Members.

Our Subscribed Members deserve MORE.

MORE FOCUS And MORE PROFITING are Our Priorities To Our Esteemed Subscribers.

As A Result of All of These;

Our Next 6 Months will be Focused on Propagating Our Maildrops Affiliate Program.

More Updates about Our Maildrops Affiliate Program will be coming up from Time to Time.
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by Qre1: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Automated binary options deriv trading robots

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
...Incase You Missed it.

Still On The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

Financial Webinar on: IMPORTATION OF BITCOIN:

"Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)"

The Ultimate Digital Business of The 22ND Century and Today's World of Financial Digitization:

Step 1: Import Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin Internationally at Standard Bitcoin Rate.

Rate is Slightly Higher Than The Standard CoinMarketCap Rate.

Here; You aren't Buying Bitcoin in Dollar Per Naira Price. Neither are You Buying Bitcoin at The High Black Market Rate in Nigeria or Any African Country where You Live in.

Step 2: Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7268786/5000-limit-tertiary-stage-bitcoin

(Import @ 120k
Sell Instantly @ 160k +)

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2022
It's September 8, 2022:

And it has really been up to 3 Weeks since The Maildrops Coins Update.

In The Months of July/August, Most of Our Crypto Selections really didn't go Bullish as The Previous Months when We Enjoyed Alot of MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits.

The Reason for This is simply because BITCOIN which is The Landmark for All Other Cryptos was in A RANGE.

Well, Here is The Good News;

It's September - And Historically; This is The Very Month when Bitcoin Runs To Go BULLISH. Hence; We expect Many Valuable Coin Projects to also Go BULLISH in This Period.

So,

Today; We are Revisiting Our Maildrops to Provide Everyone with Valuable Coins To Trade on For:

- Quick Profiting,

- Short Term Profiting,

- Middle Term Profiting, and

- Long Term Profiting.

Enjoy The Following Sets of Coin Updates.

We are Providing Two Sets of 12 Bullish Coins for Everyone To Financially Benefit and Enjoy from.

cool

✊�
Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
It's September 8, 2022:

And it has really been up to 3 Weeks since The Maildrops Coins Update.

In The Months of July/August, Most of Our Crypto Selections really didn't go Bullish as The Previous Months when We Enjoyed Alot of MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits.

The Reason for This is simply because BITCOIN which is The Landmark for All Other Cryptos was in A RANGE.

Well, Here is The Good News;

It's September - And Historically; This is The Very Month when Bitcoin Runs To Go BULLISH. Hence; We expect Many Valuable Coin Projects to also Go BULLISH in This Period.

So,

Today; We are Revisiting Our Maildrops to Provide Everyone with Valuable Coins To Trade on For:

- Quick Profiting,

- Short Term Profiting,

- Middle Term Profiting, and

- Long Term Profiting.

Enjoy The Following Sets of Coin Updates.

We are Providing Two Sets of 12 Bullish Coins for Everyone To Financially Benefit and Enjoy from.

cool

✊�

First Set of 12 Bullish Coins Below:

Re: Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

First Set of 12 Bullish Coins Below:

Second Set of 12 Bullish Coins Below:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Your Advises On My GTB Shares. / Apply For Quickmonie Pos Mechine An Get It Delivered to You In 5 Working Days / MMM Finally Creates A Button For Fake POP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.