Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) (29102 Views)

Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by ELVISHOT: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Update!!! Nigerian Man Who Unleashed Blows On Nepa Officials Who Came To Serve Him His Nepa Bill Has Been Arrested!!!.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/update-nigerian-man-who-unleashed-blows.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvs5Vy_6-oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by ELVISHOT: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

4 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
And so?.
Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
.... And should rightfully face the full wrath of the law!!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Afamsi: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
.... And should rightfully face the full wrath of the law!!!!
NEPA officials are the top armlesss robbers in Nigeria.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Afamsi:

...and therefore you think it is right to beat up a man trying to earn a Living (aka doing his JOB)?!

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Afamsi: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
NEPA Officials are the top in the armed less robbery in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Afamsi: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...and therefore you think it is right to beat up a man trying to earn a Living (aka doing his JOB)?!

if they are doing their job, nobody will beat them up

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Afamsi:
if they are doing their job, nobody will beat them up

If you dont pay your bills then that man's job is to cut off your electricity supply...how is he not doing his job?!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by CapitanS: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you dont pay your bills then that man's job is to cut off your electricity supply...how is he not doing his job?!
They didn't have light during that period only for NEPA to bring estimated bill for them to pay for electricity that they didn't use

60 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:04am On Aug 01, 2019
CapitanS:

They didn't have light during that period only for NEPA to bring estimated bill for them to pay for electricity that they didn't use

Then A) problem is actually with NEPA not this gentleman and B) beating him up certainly wont solve anything....far from it!!!!

Now this foolish man is still with NO LIGHT, has been arrested and will probably have to pay for this man's medical bill.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by adigun98(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2019
So person no fit express freedom of Fight again...
What do I even know
BUHARI must go.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by namiji2598: 5:14am On Aug 01, 2019
In 2019 my country still fighting for light embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by cinoedhunter: 5:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Simple problem the Discos should have solved with prepaid meters but they are drunk in estimated billing method. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Pabuchi: 5:16am On Aug 01, 2019
It's wrong to beat a nepa staff instead beat nepa themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Onlinealaba(m): 5:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Good riddance, Some things are meant to be settled amicably and not through scuffle. Poverty no good sha

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, all your electronics at best rate

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by tydi(m): 5:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Nepa and police are synonyms in the new ADVANCED ENGLISH DICTIONARY..

Check it out.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Blue3k(m): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2019
Lol the idiot is getting what he deserved. Why did you feel the need to film your crime then post it on internet? He's clearly a stupid person.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Rosarie(f): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2019
What gave u the right to lay ur hand on someone just doing his job
All shades of wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by deebrain(m): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Totally justified.
Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by klever18(m): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Afamsi:
dont you know that he can be somebody father,son,brother doing his legitimate job?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2019
That's reason they keep misbehaving, but one doesn't deserve to beat NEPA official, but I have many times wish gun has been licence myself, I would have bring one NEPA down with frustrations they cause my life and even damages they did to my hard disk on ps3. And how could I be paying NEPA for 8 months and that 8 months, the total duration never even up to 3 weeks. Imaging NEPA given us light just 3 times in a month or sometimes even none and I have been paying bills monthly basis and am saving the NEPA bills till something like this occur too, I sometimes feel like sitting down to cry like someone who got his heart broken, I never had encounter with police because I stay out of trouble or drinks at ant location now but how can one avoid this NEPA, even the so call solar someone said the battery and light measurement na gbeke, a day they will eventually cut off my light, I might not fix it again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by deltateam: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Which job? Not giving you light and finally billing you #10 000 for something you didn't consume?

NEPA officials are robbers in disguise backed by the law.

If they start using smart cards for meters, many of them will go hungry because they reap where they did not sow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by deltateam: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2019
namiji2598:
In 2019 my country still fighting for light embarassed embarassed

Its an insult. We supply other countries light and they have 24 hrs light yet ours is insufficient.

Nigeria is 59 years yet can't boast of self sufficiency.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by strangest(m): 5:45am On Aug 01, 2019
well sorry for the one they beat up..... Imagine getting every stock in your refrigerator rotten just because NEPA no give light,or all your appliance burnt because their light was over full... then NEPA show up again for your house to intimidate you...

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by sylve11: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Then A) problem is actually with NEPA not this gentleman and B) beating him up certainly wont solve anything....far from it!!!!

Now this foolish man is still with NO LIGHT, has been arrested and will probably have to pay for this man's medical bill.

true!

but Mr. Brown o, do you think nigeria as a nation will ever have constant electricity supply even if we sell our houses and use the funds to montage for it? undecided cool
Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by deltateam: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So if SARS visit you and detain you for carrying laptop you will be the first to shout up and down but if someone else is billed for not using light, you feel its okay. They are are doing their job abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by MorataFC: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Afamsi:
No matter what he shouldn't go to that extent.
Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2019
In this country, we don't recognize real talent and that is the problem!

One man{let that sink in...} beat up two men{let that sink in too...}. And the best you can do is arrest him sad

Isn't this what we pay top cash to watch those action movie actors do

I am angry... sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by bibiking7(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2019

The man had a problem with PHCN as a body and not with the staff that brought him the bill. The guy was just doing his job. Why not go to Thier office to scatter the place grin. If the PHCN staff had died, imagine what would have happened. We need to control our anger.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 01, 2019
The men are fools, sometimes we hear people get killed, it's these type of psychotic actions that lead them to their deaths...how can you attack someone like that for no just reason...they are lucky the guys decided to use the cops, some others will rather end their lives. Stupid fools
Re: Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) by Bondinus(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2019
After, Fashola will lie in CNN that Nigeria has uninterrupted power supply and at an affordable rate too. SMH l.
Well it's easy for police to work with NEPA, they do the same kind of thiefing. Prey on the innocent, extort as much as you can from the quiet one and continue collecting as if the person is paying them salary.
Mtcheeewwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Posing As Tinubu (pictured) / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.