Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba (48819 Views)

Video:man Bites Off A Receptionist Nipples After Posing As An Job Applicant / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by alphonsojaybaz: 2:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba

A 22-year-old man, Precious Michael, who allegedly bit a woman on her breast, on Wednesday appeared in a Magistrates’ Court in Asaba, Delta.

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, The police charged Michael with assault and causing grievous hurt.

The Prosecution Counsel, Mrs Blessing Okafor , told the court that Michael assaulted Miss Ella Ibeawzie, near the Royal park Hotel, Asaba.

Okafor alleged that the defendant bit Ibeawzie on her breast and also knocked out her tooth during an altercation.

She alleged that the defendant also tore Ibeawzie’s dress, valued at N4,000.

The offence, she said, is punishable under sections 355 and 451 of the Criminal Code Cap C21 Vol 1 laws of Delta state of Nigeria 2006.

The accused pleaded not guilty.

Magistrate Edith Anumodu admitted the defendant to bail i the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

Anumodu ordered that the surety must provide an affidavit of mean.

She adjourned the case until Aug. 20 for definite hearing.

Source ; https://eyesoflagos.com/2019/08/01/man-bites-womans-breast-during-fight-in-asaba/

Photo is for illustration

4 Likes

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by leofab(f): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2019
My state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by yarimo(m): 3:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Where is pictures of the breast after the fight? undecided embarassed

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21am On Aug 01, 2019
yarimo:
Where is pictures of the breast after the fight? undecided embarassed

Seconded.... Show us the teeth marks.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by johnmartus(m): 4:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Half baked journalist always on dirty stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by Sirchef: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Lolz
Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by orisa37: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2019
He is a Beast and should be shot now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by anonymuz(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Seconded.... Show us the teeth marks.
thirded grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by sirjentul05(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Not his fault though, the woman carry better breast thats why grin grin grin

#mr Jentul#
Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by baldboy(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2019
OP, where is the wounded Breast? Show me before I vex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2019
cry Lazy man sad
Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by Truthsbitter: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
two fighting, no case.

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by Kingluqman(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Picture of the mark or Idonbelieveit!!!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by heryur(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2019
So this old man is 22 years old

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by GeneralPula: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
sad
Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Seriously? 4k for that dress?

I should seize this opportunity to revenge on the Amaka crew but I refuse to be a bigot.

There are many crazy people in the east. But then there are many sane people there.

My biggest GIS contract was from the east. And the only Nigerian that ever duped me was from the east.

So, I just laugh when I see lazy folks coming here to rant on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by OBTMOS(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Mumu man
Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by passyhansome(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Ewedusssss residing in Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by Jaysleeves(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
leofab:
My state
o baby you go sweet oo ❤️

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by Ikem11(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2019
anonymuz:
thirded grin
Forthed

8 Likes

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by MobilityExpress: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2019
orisa37:
He is a Beast and should be shot now.

Should be shot because of fake news? Nawa to you o

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by konkonbilo(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2019
sad Shame no catch the man, na woman e de follow fight like hin fellow man.

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by bamasite(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Vampire
Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by shogsman(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2019
How In God's name is this father of four 22,are you trying to tell me am way older than this ancient of days.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by kings59: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2019
cheesy

The man did well by knocking off one tooth. Some women can be so annoying in the sense that they feel that when fight starts, people would support them.

We didn't even bother to ask ourselves who started the fight first or what caused the fight, but we started judging based on the injury inflicted and brutality.

If you think i am lying try and argue with a lady and see how she would hold and tear your cloths like you are owing her some money.

Next time she wouldn't dare to fight a man again when she knows she cannot defeat him hand to hand combat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba by Jaynom(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Hmmn! Let's HEAR THE "Biter's" side of the story

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Abandon Operation , Demand Sex From Victim (pic) / Adams Amakel Eguvwese Shot Dead In Sapele / Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.