Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes (6749 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by chrysora: 4:15am On Jan 20, 2020
A Shocking incident has occurred in the Volta Region of Ghana as a man’s bite has led to the death of a dog.

According to reports, a 45-year-old was bitten by a stray dog and as revenge, he bit the animal back and the bit ended up killing the animal in Adafienu, a coastal community in the Volta Region of Ghana.

The man identified as Justice Aflakpui aka Efo was relaxing at home and enjoying his ‘Akpeteshie(locally brewed wine) on Saturday afternoon when a stray dog came to his house from nowhere and bit his ankle.

Efo’s brother narrated that he was in pain after the dog bit him but out of rage he quickly chased the dog that had run to a nearby bush to revenge.

Efo’s brother added that he got hold of the dog, strangled it and bit it back.

“He was in pain after the dog bite. Out of anger, he chased the dog that had quickly run to a nearby bush to take revenge. Fortunately for him, he got hold of it, strangled it, and bit it back,” Justice’s brother narrated.

According to Victor, Justice’s brother, his brother then left the dog and came back to continue his drink.

“I heard the dog bark and cry like it was in real pain and within a few minutes, it stopped. I went there to check what had happened only find out the dog had died – with foam coming out from its mouth,”he recounted.

Speaking with some of the community folks, they said an incident like this had never happened in the community before.

“I find it strange that a human being can bite a dog in revenge for the dog to die within minutes. This has never happened in this community before. Even after the dog bite, he is perfectly fine and says there’s no need going to the hospital for an injection,”one woman said.

When asked the man what he actually did to the dog, he said he wouldn’t like to comment on it because what the dog wanted was exactly what it got in return.

“It attacked me in my own house and I attacked back, that’s all,” he said.
You can read more....

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/01/20/dog-bites-man-man-bites-dog-back-and-dog-dies-within-few-minutes/

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by daddytime(m): 4:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Now, who is the real dog?

Submit your answers in not more than two words.

Feel free to use your calculator.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Nukilia: 4:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Acts of African Wizardry grin grin cheesy

#VillagePeople

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Sabby1(m): 4:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Vampire spotted...
Ghanaians don come again gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by olu77(m): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2020
The family of the dog should sue the man for murder. This has gone beyond self defense, it is do-me-I-do-you gone wrong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by blazepascal(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2020
That man is the real dog

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by beeblack: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2020
That's back to sender.

First to do no dey pain, but second to do na pepper.
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by OTayobami(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2020
That is real Voodoo man!
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Munzy14(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Exactly the way forward this 2020.....do me I do you. ...cheesy

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by yenereal(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Shocking
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Yustash001(m): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2020
If them use some people's teeth for you...you'd better run for your life...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by DIKEnaWAR: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2020
He strangled the dog. Simple. I know we Africans love magic and sorcery so much that we love to attribute everything to superstition, but this is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by ogyunging(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Chale no get chill pill. lol! E bite the � cum skwiz the neck join. Bad guy.
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Jabioro: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2020
post=85945933:
King Solomon of the Bible..He was wrong..
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by izykmiles55(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2020
hahaha ghanaians sef nodey get chilll again...wetin buhari nogo c 4 aso rock...
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Danelo(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Baba carry AKPETESHIE bite d dog....if I hear say d dog no die.

Ghanians and their very weird mixtures.
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by punisha: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2020
so this man like this doesn't know he can make money from his superpower and become a hired biter...

My foolish ex needs a bite. Since 2004 ex won't stop telling people how we were made for each other and vowed to marry me, like I'm supposed to leave my marriage for ex. One bite and ex=gone.

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by dahnimoh(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2020
That's back to sender put into practice
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by MickzyDonald: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2020
i break ooo

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by savageolowo: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2020
olu77:
The family of the dog should sue the man for murder. This has gone beyond self defense, it is do-me-I-do-you gone wrong.
grin
olu77:
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by MizzPhoney(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2020
grin grin grin You don't know nothing but I'm gonna tell you something!! Mad ohh
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Gadafii: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2020
wait first, how many dogs are in this story cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Gadafii: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2020
daddytime:

the man

further explanation to justify my answer
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Gadafii: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2020
daddytime:

the man

further explanation to justify my answer******

the man, is his previous life was a canine, rumour has it that he eloped with a werewolf that had intercourse with her then he became dangerous as he went on biting rampage, bitting children, cattle, old people... village hunters had to gather and put him to death for security purpose and safety of all...but he reincarnatedas justice aflakpui grin

2 Likes

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2020
daddytime:

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by Roon9(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2020
post=85945933:

Your stupidity is !

1 Like

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by oddfix: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by EmmySparky(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2020
The Bobo strangled the dog na...what's so hard to understand...
Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by NiklauseFred(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Ah ye mi....!!!

Re: Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes by AfroBeatDiary: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2020
I did a write up and documentary on Colorado Weed with videos of victims, check it here https://www.nairaland.com/5639742/colorado-new-ecstasy-madness-among

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead / Biography Of James Nwafor: The Controversial SARS Commander / Edo: ‘I Watched With Horror As Robbers Molested My Wife’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.