Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" (35270 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by gistvicconnects: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija 2019 housemate, Diane and Esther were seen talking about the new male housemates saying they aren't attractive. Gistvic Reports.

Diane said she thank God that all the new male housemates are fair because she doesn't like fair guys.

Esther gave her own opinion saying:
"I dont like short guys, I dont even find any of the attractive in any way."

GISTVIC recalls, BBN added four new housemate Enjay, Joe, venita and Elozonam after declaring a twist.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-new-male-housemates-are-not.html

1 Share

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by nosiebaba(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Diane and Esther na una dey attractive abi? Don't worry just wait for the shocker when you two short devil's are up for eviction.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2019
angry

Don't worry na this week wey eviction go clear your eyes, you won't bother to look for black guy tall guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by mrpaedo(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin Women!! Don't mind them.They both like fair guys.The reason they said they don't like fair guys is because they think fair guys are never attracted to their dark skins.Pre-emptive strike tactic

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by slyfox35(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2019
So.. Una own gameplan for the house na to go dey choose between fair and dark guys abi
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by bdsm: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2019
mrpaedo:
grin grin Women!! Don't mind them.They both like fair guys.The reason they said they don't like fair guys is because they think fair guys are never attracted to their dark skins.Pre-emptive strike tactic
generally majority of girls like dark guys. Haven't u heard the phrase "tall, dark, handsome?"

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by mrpaedo(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2019
bdsm:
generally majority of girls like dark guys. Haven't u heard the phrase "tall, dark, handsome?"
You posted nonsense mate."Talk dark and handsome" was a catchy phrase created by western romance novels writers for white ladies.It should be "tall tanned and handsome".It has nothing to do with naija ladies of today who worship light skin more than anything else so much,they even bleach their dark skins

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by bdsm: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2019
mrpaedo:
You posted nonsense mate."Talk dark and handsome" was a catchy phrase created by western romance novels for white ladies.It should be "tall tanned and handsome".It has nothing to do with naija ladies of today who worship light skin more than anything else
wrong again. I challenge u to open a thread on this let naira girls vote either fair guys or dark guys

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by AverageAnnie(f): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Diane is definitely my kinda girl... fair guys are kinda girly to me,we love them dark...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by chinavs9ja(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Come and Get Your Blog Ready Today That Will Adsense Approval Within 3days...Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by TollaniINC(f): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by betterpikinn: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Watch how they'll queue up to suck their dicks soon.

Girls yeye...

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by afroniger: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Show that is scripted to play with people's emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by nototribalist: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
See someone that is saying she hates short and ugly men.

She be like Pinky and the Brain or Mega Mind

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by skyhighweb(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Diane is definitely my kinda girl... fair guys are kinda girly to me,we love them dark...
hmmm girly howw,

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by dipseacon: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
See Diane wey no boy for house gree chyke. Na she dey talk about options lmao. Na them go pick you o, cos you no get choice again
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Don't worry na this week wey eviction go clear your eyes, you won't bother to look for black guy tall guy

3 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by cescky(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
AverageAnnie:

It's all in your mind

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by HabaHaba: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
Diane and Esther na una dey attractive abi? Don't worry just wait for the shocker when you two short devil's are up for eviction.

I hope you are ranting and representing "The Association of Nigerian Short Devils" here.

Because many will disown you o.

Bros, na joke o. cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by sylve11: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2019
nonsense show, absolutely nonsense thing to waste my time on. angry cool
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by bamasite(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Meaning?
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Pearlyakin(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Joe is an Ex-UITE
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Roon9(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Bet no b lie sha
Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Stillthebest: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
mrpaedo:
You posted nonsense mate."Talk dark and handsome" was a catchy phrase created by western romance novels writers for white ladies.It should be "tall tanned and handsome".It has nothing to do with naija ladies of today who worship light skin more than anything else so much,they even bleach their dark skins

Girls only say it in Nigeria. They don't mean it. Honestly they are concerned about your deep pocket and connect.

7 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by Hades2016(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Shame on guys watching this piss of shiiit.. this is for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by sylve11: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2019
bdsm:
wrong again. I challenge u to open a thread on this let naira girls vote either fair guys or dark guys

@ Mr. Padeo, how far with this? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by sylve11: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2019
nototribalist:

She be like Pinky and the Brain

grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by airminem(f): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2019
What would we think of a government that banned /restricted forex for milk? Would we good citizens think it over-reaching, even oppressive? Would we condemn it? Would we assume its policy-makers/CBN and many of its citizens were deeply out of touch with facts? Would we judge it as foolhardy in the extreme? Or, would we fail to notice?

#forexmilk

2 Likes

Re: Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" by MyGeneration(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2019
nototribalist:

She be like Pinky and the Brain
she be like mandark... Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.