Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) (43087 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
One foolish mod pushed this nonsense on fp

You deserved a resounding slap
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
Some people will die of jealousy and hatred be she Married a rich man,
Before u castigate her ,go and make money like nwoko,,
not because of that.. but the way she and her husband and putting everything in social media just to trend
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Nice365: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Ok.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Husband and wife having dinner and a stupid person blogged about it while a more stupid mod pushed it to front-page, how in God's name is this news.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Last night I have dinner ,this morning I have breakfast with my wife..I wanted to blog it so all of you can see me having lunch her again..Yeyebrites news !
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Olafemiwa: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Make u don't allow this small girl and her old fool husband do any comments on this trend again, if you take dinner with the old blood not our concern. And I sure that the old blood we finally use her for ritual.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
biko, is it an offense to have dinner with your husband again?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2019
when are we going to see Reg is bathing with Ned?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2019
KfashionHubb:
The more I look , the bigger I see the level of her stupidity and nuisance she has brought upon her miserable life.

Trying to import Nollywood into a real life situation? Bad!!

Is it your own life or are you wiser than her fam?

I really wonder how and what people like you reason with.

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Owonikoko....
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by wasiudvd(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Where are the pictures of what they did after dinner?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2019
So na true!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
angry

The death of ned or rundown of his wealth will surely come from Regina through her mischievous,bad mother, who don't know she only come for his money
undecided grin

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
deepwater:
My fellow country men, could some one kindly explain to me the news about a man and his wife having dinner?
undecided

Has any one noticed that funny threads comes to FP every month end ?
Could this be a way in which the mods reminds seun of their monthly allowances ?
Are mods paid?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Enjoy... Na turn by turn limited. Read my signature

Happy new month of August FAM.
I decree the pain you feel today will be the greatest testimony you'll tell tomorrow! The hurt you experience today will be the strength you'll have tomorrow! The problems you face today will be the source of you prosperity tomorrow! Nothing you go through today will be wasted tomorrow ! In Jesus Name Amen. Roms 8:28

Shile

Hey maam..
I think i'm liking already..
Is that a picture of you at the gym??
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
Some people will die of jealousy and hatred be she Married a rich man,
Before u castigate her ,go and make money like nwoko,,

Does this person knows what he/she is saying? No wonder your ***** is sophisticated.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Spain007(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2019
EmmyBlogs:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/regina-daniel-and-ned-nwoko-in-love.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

This pple get private life at all....nawa.
Ned watch it mk dis young girl no use stress finish you when u supposed dey relax or at rest.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by francisduru: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Ned you too like tight things
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Now am finally convinced that nairaland is been partially owned by Regina ,tonto,bob-risky and some mods that are been paid to move nonsense on frontpage.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by StyleAfos(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by Solkem: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
I don't know why this is news person wey marry no go chop with him spouse? abeg this kind news no make sense give us better news
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Next post will be Regina Daniel and Ned Nwoko go to toilet together. Nairaland should change style and reduce focus on Regina Daniel. I think the whole thing is getting boring.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
why are you people blaming Regina she's only 18 shes still a child how smart were you at the age if 18 her mom is the mastermind of all this so she has to be blamed
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
What were they suppose to have as husband and wife?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) by opebiboy: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2019
The babe get class

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Xenophobia: MI Apologizes For Supporting AKA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.