Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo (43025 Views)

Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Thecelebgists(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Caption This Photo of Hip Tv Presenter and Nollywood Actor Femi Adebayo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBYBD3Jqs2P/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Thecelebgists(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by pyyxxaro: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
He's like

Baby! You remember the way I ate ur nkwobi last night

Am gonna finish it once this foolish camera man goes tongue

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Thecelebgists(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
He's like

Hahaaahahahaahahahaha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by kelvyn7: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by ritababe(f): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
is that attention or what? guys look at his trouser very well I think something is rising there grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by spiffyzaki: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by kennyman2000(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by techcoms: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
WordPress/PHP Developer needed to start immediately in our Port Harcourt office.
Phree Technologies , a new Web Development and Digital Marketing agency for B2B and off shore development, headquartered in Hamden, CT, USA, is seeking an experienced WordPress/PHP Web Developer. Candidates must have solid understanding of web development best practices and be able to show examples of complex systems they have worked on.
Front end development is also an important aspect to this position. (CSS, HTML5, jQuery, etc.)
The position will consist of everything from complete website development to small maintenance projects. Plug-in research and customization are a plus. Specifically, we are looking for people with a strength in creating quick word press sites with minimal guidance. Experience creating custom themes is a must have.

Desired Skills & Experience
· 2 - 5 years WordPress
· 2 - 5 years minimum PHP development
· 2 - 5 years MySQL experience
· 2 - 5 Experience with front-end web development (CSS, jQuery, HTML5, etc.)

Jobs@phreetech.com and okor_tech@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by tottinova: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
We all know that food is sweet grin grin

But good food is eternal jollyment grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Sirjohn84(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
look like couples...cute pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by gohzieh(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adorable. How I adore and appreciate a tall lady with B**bs.. I love this picture

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by seunny4lif(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baby carry ur toto come make I suck am grin

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by neweraomo: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
This man I'm seing here is getting aroused under pant ooo,nancy dear,run for your life grin

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Williamsesco(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
n

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Awareness123(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin

pyyxxaro:
He's like

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by ziego(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
cute

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Abidex35(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
really!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by koikoi2(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
from d look of his eyes, he has succeeded in scanning her shirt and bra and imagining himself sucking on her boobs.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Laveda(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cute!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by drnairalov: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
oga Bello son, by the way how many 90s children remember fuji house of commotion? sad

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Thelmerh(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
He's like
and she's trying to say "u face d camera now" and smile at d same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Abidex35(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
really colorful a picture......nice shot I must say

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
New IG

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by olayincar(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by centyboy: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by EJONTHEBEAT(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nancy nice pic

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hoes... hoes... hoes.. everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Lexusgs430: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
He's like

How you take know say nah nkwobi? It could be unpeeled shaki!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo by Ramanto(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
ritababe:
is that attention or what? guys look at his trouser very well I think something is rising there grin
What took yous eyes so far?
You don trespass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.