Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 43rd Birthday (PHOTOS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 43rd Birthday (PHOTOS) (660 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 43rd Birthday (PHOTOS) by gistvicconnects: 4:53am On Aug 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian retired footballer who played as a forward, Nwankwo Kanu known as Kanu celebrates his 43rd birthday today. Gistvic Reports.

Kanu Nwankwo married his wife, Amarachi in 2004 when she was just 18 years old as they have 3 children, Iyang Onyekachi Kanu, Sean Chukwudi Kanu and a girl, Pinky Amarachi Kanu.

GISTVIC recalls, Kanu recently celebrated 15 years anniversary with his wife, Amara as he shared lovely photo.

Amara wrote:
"@kingkanu4 is plus one today. Hurray � � .
May all your deepest truest heart desires come to pass. Happy birthday to you hubby, father of my children & living legend."
Kanu also created a heart foundation called Kanu Heart Foundation which is a charity to help African children with heart problems.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANU FROM GISTVIC CONNECTS!!

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/amara-kanu-celebrates-her-husband-kanu.html

1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 43rd Birthday (PHOTOS) by gistvicconnects: 4:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 43rd Birthday (PHOTOS) by Kingpee2(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday the real legalized Kanu,not the other Nnamdi Kanu claiming a leadership no one dashed him,Papilo I know say one day you go make us proud,you’ve made us proud already..
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 43rd Birthday (PHOTOS) by cinoedhunter: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Nwanyi Oma ni wura grin grin
Re: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 43rd Birthday (PHOTOS) by InansBobo(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2019
I'm +1 too.
Happy Birthday to me cool

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Match Preview: Tottenham Vs Liverpool / Manchester United Scrap Gulf Region Training Camp Plans Amid Rising Tensions / Manchester United Goalkeeper Involved In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.