Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife (32898 Views)

Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic / Sunday Oliseh Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by GistMore4: 1:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Nwankwo Kanu, OON (born 1 August 1976), or simply Kanu, is a Nigerian retired footballer who played as a forward. He was a member of the Nigerian national team. Kanu is a native of Abia State, southeast Nigeria,and a member of the Aro sub-group of the Igbo ethnic group. Nwankwo means "Child born on Nkwo market day" in the Igbo language.

Kanu played for Nigerian team Iwuanyanwu Nationale, Dutch side Ajax, Inter Milan of Italy, and English clubs Arsenal, West Bromwich Albion and Portsmouth.[6]

Kanu won a UEFA Champions League medal, a UEFA Cup medal, three FA Cup Winners Medals and two African Player of the Year awards amongst others. He is one of few players to have won the Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup and an Olympic Gold Medal. He made the third-most substitute appearances in Premier League history, appearing from the bench 118 times, and is regarded as one of the best players in African football history.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/kanu-nwankwo-celebrates-his-43rd-birthday-with-love-up-photo-with-wife

10 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Funmmyastic: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2019
HBD to him.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Adepet222(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Hbd to him.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Paroh(f): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2019
cheesy Amara us beautiful. Still doesn't stop Papilo from lambaing women in his gym in Owerri. If you know you know

Don't let konji disgrace you. Order your Fleshlight from me. I might even come and show you how it works grin

See my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by MRAKBEE(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Legend

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Take the risk. Take the chance. Put your heart and soul into it, because when you put your soul into it, you will become what you've always dreamed. You yourself will become a legend.

I've done a lot for poem. Don't call me a legend; just call me FGBread..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by OBTMOS(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2019
G
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by TANID(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2019
MRAKBEE:
Legend
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by majamajic(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2019
year dey run ooo

pls where's Pascal Ojigwe

I started playing midfield watching Pascal , too bad he didn't make it in football

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by soberdrunk(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2019
angry
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by StrikeBack(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
So many people celebrating their birthday today.

Happy birthday to all of you!!! Both Facebook and everywia

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by tolajay: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Is this his football age or actual birth age?

He looks way older than this celebrated age.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Teejayphillip(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday to one of the philanthropist and Hero that I know....

Keep living and keep waxing strong Kingkanu

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Adex097: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Isit a crime to discard football age after retirement I'm asking for a friend tho..

Happy birthday papilo, you made us proud.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by chinavs9ja(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2019
August-born

I will design your website today...check my signature
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Him wife set die

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Drsmith01(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2019
This man coats abi na jacket dey always funny me grin

11 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by cenaman(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday Nigeria GOAT.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Where are they throwing the party? Let me go and polish my black slippers in preparation for the party. Where my bag self... Birthday without chop i chop is a gathering of beggars.

Birthday Happy Gelend!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by majamajic(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2019
tolajay:
Is this his football age or actual birth age?

He looks way older than this celebrated age.

let's forget about football age

so that picture look older than 43 ?

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by dam2000(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2019
What's this man real age self

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Desric(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:
year dey run ooo

pls where's Pascal Ojigwe

I started playing midfield watching Pascal , too bad he didn't make it in football
He's doing very great and you won't believe how young he still looks.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2019
His wife is fine, wish to be like her after four kids embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Deepfeel(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Is he celebrating his real age or football age undecided just asking for a friend

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by mozona(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2019
kanu hold the woman well na..
na ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by 2blessed01(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2019
HBD 2 D LEGEND!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by shuana(f): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Must u comment?haba what if the wife is a nairalander?people should learn how to mind their businesses plsss
Paroh:
cheesy Amara us beautiful. Still doesn't stop Papilo from lambaing women in his gym in Owerri. If you know you know

Don't let konji disgrace you. Order your Fleshlight from me. I might even come and show you how it works grin

See my signature

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Rated Fourth Best Striker In Europe / Diego Costa Unveiled By Atletico Madrid - See What He Said About Chelsea / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.