Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal (45912 Views)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by ikorodureporta: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
na by force??
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by dejio42(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2019
cool grin DMW crew? And boda shagi?
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by Teeyin(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Davido right go bi like...shey na me

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by babakb: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
He's probably thinking of wizkid right there grin

Wizkid Fans are really troubled with Davido successes, you guys should give it up for the young boss.

OBO has reduced Wizkid to woman wrapper, following Tiwa and Beyonce on their assess.
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by kingjrofficial(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Sense of dressing,-0.000% grin
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by Jesusiloveu(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Aso ebi Boyz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by kaywhy09(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Baby fathers cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by MicroBox: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Where is Lati
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by 1forall: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2019
They look like a bunch of misfits in the picture.
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by sheller(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
chaiiii see 1989 dress code in 2019
Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by slyfox35(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ralo:

What do you mean by “English shoes”? Aren’t all modern shoes “English shoes”? Na salu bata you want make dem wear?. I think you should rephrase it as casual shoe, since dress shoes are also “English shoes”

You understand wetin I talk abi you nor understand, why do y'all act like "I know everything", whereas you know nothing, Lecture me about shoes
Uncle Prada Givenchy

1 Like

Re: Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal by compton11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
slyfox35:
No matter how you try to paint it, English shoes on native is stupid as f***k
English shoe or modern shoe manufactur in every part of the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby / Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.