Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model (1227 Views)

FREE Marketing Consultation For Business Owners / Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2019
i am doing a free messaging coaching , you get an opportunity to interact with me and my team and ask any questions related to marketing.I would give you some advice for free on new marketing strategies to grow your business.There is an over proliferation of the same business models, you have to come up with new intelligent strategies to be able to get new customers,old marketing solutions are not working like before.
Simply tell us what you do ,as in business,we will give you some marketing tips for free
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Are you into real estate.fashion,fiverr,freelancing,dropshipping,export and import, there is a marketing model that can always help you get more clients and customers both in the short term and long term.
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by aydelicious: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
this is what i do in my kitchen... Specialize on Small chops, Spring Roll, Samosa, Mosa, Fish Ball Meat Ball, Puff-Puff, Fish in batter Chicken in Batter, Beef Kebab, BBQ Chicken BBQ fish , Asun , Shawarma Cocktail Mocktail Smoothies Drinks, African Continental dishes. Inter-continental Dished as well Catering services for Outdoor and Indoors services... Event Decoration Event Design Event Planning Management Rich Occasional Cakes Catering Hostesses Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy Our contact: +2348065752340, +2348099422243 +2347089664944 You can follow us on instagram Aydelicious_officail Our whatsapp group link https:///2348065752340 Our facebook page link: https://facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/ Our email address: aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com Address: Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu. Lagos State...
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2019
aydelicious:
this is what i do in my kitchen...
Specialize on
Small chops,
Spring Roll,
Samosa,
Mosa,
Fish Ball
Meat Ball,
Puff-Puff,
Fish in batter
Chicken in Batter,
Beef Kebab,
BBQ Chicken
BBQ fish ,
Asun ,
Shawarma
Cocktail
Mocktail
Smoothies Drinks,
African Continental dishes.
Inter-continental Dished as well
Catering services for Outdoor and Indoors
services...
Event Decoration
Event Design
Event Planning
Management
Rich Occasional Cakes Catering
Hostesses
Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy
Our contact:
+2348065752340, +2348099422243
+2347089664944 You can follow us on instagram
Aydelicious_officail Our whatsapp group link
https:///2348065752340 Our facebook page
link: https://facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/
Our email address:
aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com Address: Plot
30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu.
Lagos State...

my advice is that you start planning parties with business owners, i have a business model where you can organise parties weekly and on weekends, if you wait for people who want to do parties ,you may wait for a very long time,because the business model of party events and food chops is highly proliferated,

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Free marketing consultancy, post your business model
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Post your business for free marketing advice
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2019
9jawear:

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by Lagosfinder(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2019
9jawear:

Real estate agent thats core in finding properties for clients
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Lagosfinder:

Real estate agent thats core in finding properties for clients

For Real Estate

You cannot sell real estate by repeatedly doing what everyone is doing, everyone knows they can get cheap land in lekki or it's environs, the public is being bedazzled daily with a proliferation of various offers.Whom right now has the money to invest in new property projects as an investment or a form of a life retirement plan, i can bet you that both government workers and private sector employees are already knowledgeable about various house offers and are even opting for much cheaper housing opportunities in places like ikorodu. One of the richest people to reach out to who may be interested in property investment are Nigerians and Foreigners in Diaspora.What marketing strategy can you adopt to win their confidence and position yourselves as a property adviser to a Nigerian in diaspora.Remember Nigerians in diaspora remit over 5 billion dollars back home to their loved ones and families, so this is not even direct foreign back investments.

Right now the real estate industry is suffering a down turn because of the buhari regime,we are witnessing a low sales turn out because of the low incidence and prevalence of money laundering,real estate was a safe haven for people who looted government funds.

You must have a genuine and affordable mortgage solution in place

If you do not have an active social media presence online showcasing your expertise on real estate issues, then you are not making yourself an authority on real estate.I cannot possibly reveal all the secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Follow this thread for free marketing insights
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Follow this thread and drop your business model for free marketing insights
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by Blanc8(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Greetings, What marketing tips would you give a diesel supplier (Broker)
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2019
Blanc8:
Greetings, What marketing tips would you give a diesel supplier (Broker)
I would be very Frank with you,if light supply is improving in the country, large companies or big houses using diesel would abruptly switch to it. I would advise you do a physical stock of companies within a certain location and make them a special sales offer,a special discount or an add on offer buy diesel and get diesel generator maintenance for free. I have a database of over 10,000 large companies in lagos. Its data like this you can use to make offers.

If you want a one on one paid consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Keep the business offers coming
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by Jhorsh(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thanks for this opportunity. I am into optical business, I sell optical frames and also fix recommended lenses.
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jhorsh:
Thanks for this opportunity. I am into optical business, I sell optical frames and also fix recommended lenses.

Are you on instagram, are you running adverts. A lot of people fancy wearing glasses when you post pictures of celebrities wearing glasses. Try running an advert on instagram, dont advertise your product yet, advertise a game for single people to mingle and interact,generate a lot of comments and start engaging with people who commented. Organise a glasses party, mode of entry is to wear glasses provided by you off course. One of the secret to sales is associating our products with fun filled activities.

If you want a detsiled and comprehensive one on one paid consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd

1 Like

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by Emmanuel72(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good afternoon boss,

I’m an Ecommerce merchant,selling Phone Accessories and I have been running Facebook ads on daily basis but the turn up isn’t encouraging yet.
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Emmanuel72:
Good afternoon boss,

I’m an Ecommerce merchant,selling Phone Accessories and I have been running Facebook ads on daily basis but the turn up isn’t encouraging yet.
I understand, everyone knows where to buy phones. Because of warranty and against fraud,people would rather ply with big brsndwho have physical shops. You have to try out a different content strategy and indirect selling. A lot of people still dont know which phones are better based on features and specific characteristics. If you show knowledge in knowing about certain phone features or you post tutorials on troubleshooting or adding certain software features to phones and post it online, people would recognise you as a phone sales influencer and would seek your opinion anytime they want to buy.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Post your business model
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Still available
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Get your free marketing advice
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
keep posting your business models for free marketing advice
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Keep posting
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
keep posting ...
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Marketing strategies for real estate

You cannot sell real estate by repeatedly doing what everyone is doing, everyone knows they can get cheap land in lekki or it's environs, the public is being bedazzled daily with a proliferation of various offers.Whom right now has the money to invest in new property projects as an investment or a form of a life retirement plan, i can bet you that both government workers and private sector employees are already knowledgeable about various house offers and are even opting for much cheaper housing opportunities in places like ikorodu. One of the richest people to reach out to who may be interested in property investment are Nigerians and Foreigners in Diaspora.What marketing strategy can you adopt to win their confidence and position yourselves as a property adviser to a Nigerian in diaspora.Remember Nigerians in diaspora remit over 5 billion dollars back home to their loved ones and families, so this is not even direct foreign back investments.Talk to us
today for marketing insights and strategies that we can advise you on to reach out to Nigerians in Diaspora. Signup for our monthly business coaching and consultancy session.In our monthly business coaching we would be covering Whatsapp Telemarketing ,Online Marketing Strategies and unique solutions to laser target Nigerians in Diaspora.

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2019
mention your business for free marketing consultancy
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Follow this thread for free marketing insights
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2019
Bus and Car hire services

Its quite unfortunate that the transport industry is getting too proliferated, people want convenience these days and are opting for online booking services of transport companies that are online and very easy to access, why would someone abandon traditional means of doing things and opt for new ones.
I would advise you take your business online,even if you do not do an interactive website, be active on social media and partner with an influencer who has a large number of followers ,cut deals with them for sponsorship or a special perk like huge discounts to their fans.You need to get active on instagram, run adverts, try online advertising, it would shock you that advertising online is much cheaper than doing large printing or placing of posters or word of mouth recommendation.

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2019
Sale oc construction equipments

you get customers, when someone is building a house, it is easier to mArket to people intending houses as a construction expert,so it pays you liase with known construction people to get publicity online,most times it is the architects and real estate agents that enjoy the privilege of determining who gets the construction contract and who gets the jobs,they do this to make sure the make money during the entire building and construction process. use the power of relationship marketing to get closer to a lot of real estate agents and architects,offer them good offers for doing business with you.Attempt to be a resource person on real estate generally by sharing real estate articles content and tips, it would connect you directly with those intending to rent or build houses, if you want a more targeted solution, you can deliberately run ads online to target specifically people in the construction and real estate industry,most times the end user customers who are buying the land and paying for the construction all do it through the real estate company,so it pays for the real estate companies to know you.

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
I sell wristwatches and other beauty products

I will be very candid with you, there is a strategy that you can adopt to sell to all your friends on facebook, its called turning strangers to friends then to customers, it involves along term strategy to scout for friends and add them up, these friends could be people who bought a particular product online before, people passionate about the particular niche you are offering etc, there is a long term strategy on how to add these people up as your friend and entertain them daily with great content, the strategy involves positioning you to be an influencer,as an influencer, you can convince anyone to buy anything,even if the person already has where they buy it from , this marketing strategy can be practically used by anyone.Gone were the days you spend so much money in acquiring the good you sell without a marketing budget to successfully promote your products.You have to gain the knowledge and pay for it or better still higher a marketing consultant. i am offering a one on one business coaching which is not free, if you are interested ,please message me.

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Keep dropping
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by nikky2012(f): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
I own a boutique where I sell unisex clothing and accessories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Start So Small; This Side Hustle Pays...try It / Why 96% Of New Businesses In Nigeria Fail After 10 Years / Virtual Dollar Card For PayPal Account Verification And Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.