Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model (1240 Views)

FREE Marketing Consultation For Business Owners / Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
keep it coming
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
nikky2012:
I own a boutique where I sell unisex clothing and accessories

ok so you should understand that the fashion industry in Nigeria is highly proliferated

I will be very candid with you, there is a strategy that you can adopt to sell to all your friends on facebook, its called turning strangers to friends then to customers, it involves along term strategy to scout for friends and add them up, these friends could be people who bought a particular product online before, people passionate about the particular niche you are offering etc, there is a long term strategy on how to add these people up as your friend and entertain them daily with great content, the strategy involves positioning you to be an influencer,as an influencer, you can convince anyone to buy anything,even if the person already has where they buy it from , this marketing strategy can be practically used by anyone.Gone were the days you spend so much money in acquiring the good you sell without a marketing budget to successfully promote your products. you can confidently get over 100 customers from your friends to sell to consistently every month.

You have to gain the knowledge and pay for it or better still higher a marketing consultant. i am offering a one on one business coaching which is not free, if you are interested ,please message me.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
post your business
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Keep the business models coming
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Drop your business model for free advice
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Still available
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2019
post your business models
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by itubaba001: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2019
This is what I do. I sell detergent and beauty soap in wholesale form. Who do I attract more customers?
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2019
itubaba001:
This is what I do. I sell detergent and beauty soap in wholesale form. Who do I attract more customers?

You need to connect to people in your lga or location and make them a unique offer. We can give you a database of 5000 ppl who use whatsapp in your area and individually reach out to them using a concept called WhatsApp Telemarketing. Read about it here on our instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvtTKaUn4Sz/

WhatsApp Telemarketing is similar to printing flyers and walking down the street and distributing these flyers to individuals hoping that they take time to read the contents of your flyer and eventually be compelled to patronise you. Most of the time, after distributing your flyers most people simply throw away the flyer or just drop it at home with no intention of following it through. You will admit that after distributing the flyers there us no feedback mechanism established that enables you to reach out to all those you gave the flyers to. A lot of people might have probably come across whatever you are trying to sell to them,so naturally no form of interest spark is created in their brains. The difference WhatsApp telemarketing has is that you don't have to spend money to print flyers.All you need is a WhatsApp enabled phone and the poise to initiate and start a friendly conversation with the potential customer and compel them to get interested in whatever you have to offer.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Keep posting your business for free marketing advice
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Keep it coming
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Available for inquiries
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Dropshipping business
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Keep posting your business models
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Keep posting your business models for an appraisal
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Keep posting your business models for an appraisal

If you want a detsiled and comprehensive one on one paid consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Keep posting your business models
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2019
The concept is available
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model

i am doing a free messaging coaching , you get an opportunity to interact with me and my team and ask any questions related to marketing.I would give you some advice for free on new marketing strategies to grow your business.There is an over proliferation of the same business models, you have to come up with new intelligent strategies to be able to get new customers,old marketing solutions are not working like before.
Simply tell us what you do ,as in business,we will give you some marketing tips for free.

Follow the thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/5334195/free-marketing-advice-business-ownersdrop
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
keep it coming asap now .......................
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Available for free consultation
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Free business models for your business
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Send your concepts here
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2019
WhatsApp Telemarketing for Real Estate

Get Real Estate clients and Customers and increase Sales effortlessly with WhatsApp Telemarketing. Whatsapp Telemarketing is the process of advertising and selling a product or a service over whatsapp to a specific database leads. What makes it mainly effective is that the sales person can communicate directly to the targeted customers and consumers hence creating a solid foundation for an effective relationship with customers and consumers.

One of the advantages of telemarketing is that it provides a way for you to easily connect with prospective customers. It allows you to answer any questions or concerns people might have about your service or product. You can reach more customers over on your whatsapp more easily than in person or by going door-to-door. Telemarketing allows you to sell from a distance and expand your sales territory. You could potentially reach people on a national and global scale instead of just locally.

Telemarketing to us is cheaper and more personal than running official social media ads on twitter,youtube etc, print ads or even influencer marketing.

As a real estate practioner there are some strategies you can embark upon to effectively communicate with business owners and pitch real estate solutions and concepts to them. You might not make a sale during the first interaction but you can establish a connection and channel to constantly communicate offers and valuable information that would subconsciously affect your potential client to rely on you for anything related to real estate. You can then sell anything real estate related including interior decor.

Signup for our telemarketing WhatsApp Training .if you are interested in our one on one whatsapp telemarketing training. Simply send us a message on

For our Whatsapp Telemarketing training ,we would show you strategies you can adopt on whatsapp to lure customers, and catch the attention of prospective clients,plus we would show you how to get business leads within or outside your area. Simply send us a message on whatsapp on if you are interested in starting the Whatsapp Telemarketing Training.

Is this Training Free: No its not you are only going to pay a small token fee.

Online Training provided by MeteoraTech

www.instagram.com/meteoratec
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2019
Keep your business models coming
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2019
Hello still available
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by Uduakden(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please im a fashion disigner, im from akwa ibom, please can you advice me on how to grow it proffessional and get more clients, please only on facebook, tanks
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Uduakden:
Please im a fashion disigner, im from akwa ibom, please can you advice me on how to grow it proffessional and get more clients, please only on facebook, tanks

The best way to sell fashion,especially when your business model is highly proliferated,is try AND make unique friends on social media and influence them long term, the whole idea is not to keep on advertising fashion only, you can attempt to talk about other things related to entertainment like instablog or linda ikeji.

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Marketing strategy solutions for your business
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2019
Drop your business model for free advice
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Drop your business model for a free marketing evaluation
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by Auladimeji1: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2019
I'm a student, I want to start a business which involves buying sneakers from abroad and selling it in Nigeria(Abeokuta and Lagos)
How can I get people to buy it because I won't be selling using shop.
I want to be selling from home
I want to use my younger brother and sister to influence their friends to purchase it from me.
What are the risk involve in this business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Paypal Instantly Limits Your New Account After The First Transaction / Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available / Sample Business Plan For Setup Of Fast Food Restaurant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.