Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' (2616 Views)

Earn Without cash investment / Learn How To Make Money With Information Marketing [free Whatsapp Training] / GLOBAL CASH INVESTMENT Platform Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' by pointblank247(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Yes, some one just approach me with this investment plan, where you pay in some amount of money and get double or triple in 45mins. Please does it work
Re: Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' by dominique(f): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2019
It's a scam. There's no such thing as a money doubling scheme, they're all frauds.
Re: Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' by pointblank247(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:
It's a scam. There's no such thing as a money doubling scheme, they're all frauds.
thanks dear
Re: Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' by comtem2011: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2019
pointblank247:
Yes, some one just approach me with this investment plan, where you pay in some amount of money and get double or triple in 45mins. Please does it work
Confirm scam, they full instagram.
Re: Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' by Auxigen(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
pointblank247:
Geeeez! 45mins! This is the height of it. The ones I've been seeing is like from 1week, 2 weeks before your money is doubled. . .its so sad people confuse get-rich-quick schemes like this with Direct Selling/Network Marketing.
Re: Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' by ziziangel(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Is Warrior+ And Why You Need To Make Money With It / 1 / METAKINGS REVIEW | Is Metakings Legit Or Scam | Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.