Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) (25800 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / 'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest 5 Armed Robbers In Anambra, Recover Snatched Vehicle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by zoba88: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2019
POLICE OPERATIVES NABBED ONE CHANCE ROBBERY SYNDICATE IN ANAMBRA STATE:

-Recover four hundred thousand(N400,000)snatched from the victim.

On the 30/7/2019 at about 2:pm, one Nwanye Philomina f aged 30years from Akwuzu boarded a taxi at Nteje Boys high school bus stop in Oyi LGA of Anambra State.

2. When the vehicle got to Nkwelle ezunaka, the syndicate, having suspected that the victim had money in her possession suddenly stopped and asked her to come down so that they can adjust the seat.

3. Oblivious of their plan, the victim came down from the car and as soon as she stepped down from the vehicle hoodlums sped off with the victim's bag containing the sum of Four hundred thousand naira (N400,000).

4. Victim immediately raised alarm which attracted the attention of well meaning individuals who pursued the suspects upto Nkwelle community where police patrol team attached to 3-3 Division intercepted them and arrested the following suspects,

(i) Collins Okoli m aged 33 years,
(ii) Friday Ebie 'm' aged 41years all from Delta State.
Other accomplices are,
(iii) Cynthia Agu f aged 20 years and,
(vi) Mary Andrew f aged 20 years all of Enugu State respectively.

5. However, it took concerted efforts by the Police before they could rescue the suspects from the mob who descended heavily on them.

6. Meanwhile, the snatched money was recovered and vehicle used in perpetrating the offence impounded and registered as exhibits.

7. Case under investigation after which suspects would be charged to court for prosecution, please.

SP Haruna Muhammed PPRO Anambra State Police Command,
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/police-arrest-one-chance-robbers-in.html

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind now..
Ndi Amu-Ocha "akwuzu junction"

Wheres lalasticlala na

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by superlanny(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2019
i refuse to be tribalistic, crime dosent pay, honesty pays, do the crime and dance to the music, make person just wake up and its crime that motivates them, i hope an improved economy will reduce all this evil.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by samcus(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2019
You see this life, wait for your turn becos by the time your beans go don pple wey cook indomie go dey hungry!!happy new month guys.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2019
That was the same method they used in robbing my younger sister in Abuja last 2 weeks, ever since then, she is scared of moving around with taxi, she don port to uber

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Olamsoh: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
They are in Lagos coporate robber on suit on 3rd mainland bridge

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Paroh(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
angry

Say no to crime. Start up something no matter how small or immoral. As long as it's not a crime. I was crying and roaming up and down before I started selling these Fleshlights. Now I have a home and can feed myself at least.

Buy Fleshlight from me and spice up your sex life. See my signature smiley

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Unfortunately some people will be calling other tribes different names.

I have a strong urge to take revenge on those tribal bigots but I won't. I understand that it's the zom.bs among them that are trolling NL. There are many sensible folks hustling in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Zico5(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
The rate of crimes in Nigeria is worrisome these days. To even step out is big problem these days. Where is hope for common man. May Almighty continue to protect us. Thank God she is alive.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
These ones should be used for sacrifice to the Gods.. angry

No need to waste tax payers money trying and jailing them.
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2019
superlanny:
i refuse to be tribalistic, crime dosent pay, honesty pays, do the crime and dance to the music, make person just wake up and its crime that motivates them, i hope an improved economy will reduce all this evil.

I hope they will also avoid tribalistic comments in the future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Lonestar124: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Good job from our policemen.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice one
6 months from now
Back in the streets
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by x3reme07(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
You mean those 2 grandmas are 20 years old

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Mustycris(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
na dem �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by cescky(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
superlanny:

Yawns..

Criminals yes and should be dealt with...at least ther better than the heartless souls that throw people out , while the car is moving or the animals who kill humans in the name of ritual and sacrifice
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by olawooro: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
O pari!
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
samcus:
You see this life, wait for your turn becos by the time your beans go don pple wey cook indomie go dey hungry!!happy new month guys.
grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by mrProdigy: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Nah lie. Police set them up
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Dem for dash dem small beating, see as dem fresh.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
Good job from our policemen.

Now they're 'our' policemen. Hmm.
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Gender equality.

D gals should b handcuffed as well
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by Lonestar124: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

Now they're 'our' policemen. Hmm.
hahahaha.....A job done well deserve compliment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by superlanny(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
GISpro:

I hope they will also avoid tribalistic comments in the future.
bro i hope so too.
Re: Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Police will definitely release them, no bad mouthing, this is from experience.

Those guys if truly they did that should be lynched. Very heartless fellows, yesterday two ladies died in Abuja because they had no much money on them(imagine) these morons used pliers and hammer on their throat, they even chiseled another's eyeballs out.

I pity this one chance people the day I go jam those caught.

Jungle justice is the best judgement for them all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) / 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student / Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.