Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) (55321 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nigerian Man Cries Out After Spotting Little Boy Ontop A Storey Building Risking His Life Doing Labourer Job to Make Ends Means and assist his Family In Imo State.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/nigerian-man-cries-out-after-spotting.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Why is he crying out like it hasn't become a normal sight ? How come we aren't crying out at d underage children and kids hawking on our major roads and streets? How did he help out d kid?

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
He could have helped by enrolling the boy in a school affordable enough, or at least giving him a better job.

19 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by onyfrank: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
all these togo people self

6 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is not a new thing.

They call it #catchthemyoung maybe there parents could not pay there sch fees.so they told him.to go.learn work .he can still go back to SCH when he save enough .before he will reach 10yrs he have known how to mix cement and put two blocks together that can form.a wall.

So its ain't new let the man help him with his education if he want to and just stfu.

Or you want him to grow up and join the Yahoo generation.

14 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by raphy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=onyfrank post=80833433]all these togo people self[/quote
Its good to know Tht you know he is Togo who grew up Here.

Thts them always hustling legit

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
No be today now, which age you think say our grandpapa dem start to dey hustleand which kyn hustle?, yo think say na age 18

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
To Make Ends Meet and assist his Family In Imo State.?

I thought every child of school age in one of the states with the richest people in the world should actually be in school

And to assume this is just a case in point in the midst of many similar cases is quite amusing.

What do these people intend to achieve with all these chest beating?

Anyway, what do I know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
We claim there are no jobs. Togo boys just dey cash in as mason

5 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Teewhy2: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Some people give birth just because they have turned their wife to a recreation center, they don't care and want to know what family planning is all about. They give birth and blame the government for not been able to take care of the children.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
wink Child abuse everywhere ...he must be a Yoruba not, their mason abuse kids in the name of teaching them work .. likewise what I saw recently at onitsha, seeing kids hawking in the market
dem ask u angry

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Our celebrities will not see this one to help now

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Olaiya26: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maybe, his father is try to teach him trade from young who knows

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by nnanyereugo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Very bad n so sad

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by SuperBlack: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
My screen has a crack and so I am not able to see the picture clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous honeymoon and happy marriage life.

6 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na today? There are many of them in the street.

I blame the foolish parents who will give birth anyhow expecting their relatives and the government to cater for their children.

It is better to have only a child that you can train well than many children who would end up in the street.

7 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
The boy didn't resemble naija guy to me
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Factgist: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science (Pics)
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Meet Mike Bamiloye’s Talented Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Pictures)
https:///2019/05/meet-mike-bamiloyes-son-who-is-a-photoshop-guru-pictures.html

Important Nigerians Who Laid Down Their Lives For Others
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html

Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out of Revenge/Anger
https:///2019/03/top-10-successful-businesses-created-out-of-revenge-anger.html
Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by DameB(f): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Child abuse... Say no to child labour

Poor lil dude.... He's making do with the kind of life he has been dealt

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by chizzasquare(f): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
I see this every now and then. Even this week, I've seen this when I was in Lagos to see a client.
We don't allow adolescents to work on our sites.
It is very bad and against the child's right act.

This is just terrible! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by chizzasquare(f): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nbote:
Why is he crying out like it hasn't become a normal sight ? How come we aren't crying out at d underage children and kids hawking on our major roads and streets? How did he help out d kid?

Pls dont see it that way. Most of the time you are either passing by from a distance and may not be allowed to go in and have a word with whoever is in charge. You could really be endangering your own safety with riff-raffs all over the street where the construction is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sad. Having children with no sustainable means to cater for them.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dude aint serious...by the time you go around cities like
Onitsha
Kaduna
Jos
Aba
PortHarcourt
Enugu
IMo
Ibadan
Ondo
Benin..you'll not only shed tears but cry blood! Nigerians has gotten used to it that we see it as a Normal happening and part of the society!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.