Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) (55357 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2019
otipoju:

In normal societies, you cant be employed to work by anyone until you turn 16. Even at that, there are certain jobs that are off limits to you until you turn 18 due to the hazards involved.

That child has no business near a construction site.
The more i hear the things that come out of the mouth of my countrymen, the more i understand why this country is such a huge mess and will never get better.

People have become accustomed to pain and sufferring that they have become heartless.

For that boy to be working, its likely there is no hope for him and his parents. A system that should ensure that his parents be gainfully employed and can cater for him does not exist.

As you sit behind your phone will you wish your son to be in his shoes? Definitely not but you dont care as long as it does not affect you directly.

Out of all the post this one touch me o.
I can't allow my kids to do such.but he is a foreigner maybe no hope for him in his country.

So they ship him Herr to hustle.

So nice speexh sir salute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.