Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space (30401 Views)

Should I Buy The Audi Q7 (2007-2009)? / This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car / All New 2018 Audi A7 Sportback (details, Photos And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space by osejie17(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jcole1985:
Allah forbids such edification of the body except you want to use it to kill pagans
wetin concern Allah for d motor
Re: See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space by Dearlord(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
My BMW anytime anyday
Re: See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space by DavidEsq(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2019
tyup:
moving through abia state today the headache I got from that road can't enough said can't wait to get the hell out

and for those residing in abia state I give you guys kudos o ahhh shocked
U better escape from that state before u get a terrible disease. Same happened to me. Till date, I'm still suffering from th trauma. I scratch my body violently weneva I come out of the bathroom, cos I'm reminded of how dirty that place was. I just can't understand the trauma but that's how it started. I have to bathe with scalding water, which makes me scream in the bathroom. My wife don pity me tire. Guy man, save urself now. I mean NOW!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.