Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

this criminal dup me of my well earn money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / this criminal dup me of my well earn money (241 Views)

Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section / Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

this criminal dup me of my well earn money by madakx: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
The woman above dressed in an immigration uniform with name Aminat salami kehinde dup me of 150ķ ,she promise to get me a job at immigration last year which i trusted n believed her yet no job and she refused returning my money.....Pls pals any idea on how to recover my money,I have the agreement she signed with two other witnesses and bank transfer slip of the money i tranfer to get
Re: this criminal dup me of my well earn money by skyhighweb(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
effc give them ur evidence
Re: this criminal dup me of my well earn money by BlackfireX: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ordinary 150 k.....

Shiooooor

(1) (Reply)

(revealed) Reason Why Ahmed Musa’s Want To Leave Europe? [video] / .. / Taskforce Forcefully Shave Young Men's Hair With Scissor In Niger State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.