Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section (2308 Views)

Police Asks For N50k Bribe From Family To Help Trace Their Kidnapped Relative / Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
I contacted @ Interiorloguee on property section for a building plan. We negotiated the price. Paid him a total of 50K and since then he refused picking my calls. How is it that criminals keeps robbing genuine business people of opportunities online. I have all our conversations and evidences of our transaction especially bank transaction. Pls can anyone assist in tracking this criminal? His number is 08116810462
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by rickpat(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
you see how you are stressing and wasting your precious time here.....so there's no architect or someone who can design a plan in your location...that you have to pay a "ghost" to do it for you....you really have to check yourself properly bro

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by dangoteinlaw: 5:04am On May 20, 2022
Good for you. You were looking for a cheap job and I keep warning them to stay off clients from nairaland to preserve their rep but they said that millions are on nairaland. God forbid I draw a plan for even 150k!!! I rather do fraud that do a job I studied hard in school for such amount. Architects have suffered Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by dangoteinlaw: 5:06am On May 20, 2022
rickpat:
you see how you are stressing and wasting your precious time here.....so there's no architect or someone who can design a plan in your location...that you have to pay a "ghost" to do it for you....you really have to check yourself properly bro
I did a design 2 weeks ago and sent via email to ibadan for 350k neat. Since I'm not there I had my colleague at ibadan seal it then deliver to my client so what are you saying,op is the thief that should be traced and arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
I did a design 2 weeks ago and sent via email to ibadan for 350k neat. Since I'm not there I had my colleague at ibadan seal it then deliver to my client so what are you saying,op is the thief that should be traced and arrested.
I need not respond to you
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2022
rickpat:

I have been paid for jobs via Nairaland and delivered without issues. I rejected deals I could not fulfil.
There is nothing wrong with doing business online. Simply do your due diligence. It will amaze you, a day doesn't go by where transactions of worth 10 million Naira is made via people met on Nairaland
@ OP, bring out his phone number, email address, pictures, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2022
rickpat:
We are talking about a criminal and you're blaming me for doing business online. Is it a crime to patronise products online. Don't people shop online for goods and services and get them delivered?

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by vb0mb(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2022
rickpat:

This is the person you are looking for. He is using another moniker to defend himself.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by dangoteinlaw: 10:41am On May 20, 2022
Trustme2:

I need not respond to you
why should u, coz u know you are stupid and greedy. I encourage architects to continue this way coz that's the only way to revive the already lost respect for the profession. Imagine the insult, a design bfor 65k? God forbid!!
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
why should u, coz u know you are stupid and greedy. I encourage architects to continue this way coz that's the only way to revive the already lost respect for the profession. Imagine the insult, a design bfor 65k? God forbid!!
It's your generation that's stupid and greedy. Obviously you're even the culprit here and am sure karma will catch up with you one day if you don't desist from this show of shame
You encourage architects to become criminals and swindle people of their money just because you feel you are what? It's a market and anyone can charge whatever for a service. You can decide to charge one million for yours and another can charge less. I didn't even negotiate when he told me his price and trusted him with the money when he has not even done most of the work. Gave me an invoice and voom he decided to run away with the money.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by interiorloguee(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2022
I told you what caused the delay and you're here spewing this?? After all I already sent you the floor plan
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2022
interiorloguee:
I told you what caused the delay and you're here spewing this?? After all I already sent you the floor plan
And you refused picking my calls since then. I should be the one to get your computer system repaired you to do the job by paying the outstanding balance. Is the floor plan the agreement? Oga send the document or you
remain a fraudster. I will get you no matter how long it takes.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by interiorloguee(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2022
Trustme2:

And you refused picking my calls since then. I should be the one to get your computer system repaired you to do the job by paying the outstanding balance. Is the floor plan the agreement? Oga send the document or you
remain a fraudster. I will get you no matter how long it takes.

It's not your fault anyways.. Mind you, no one is running away with your money, you need to be mindful of your choice of words.. You said I didn't pick your call? When was that you called me and I didn't pick? People like you are mostly ingrate, you begged me to do the design for you at a ridiculously low fee and yet you're so quick to label someone a fraudster cos of little hiccup.. I can't be exchanging words with you here, you have my number
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by BigYash: 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
vb0mb:

This is the person you are looking for. He is using another moniker to defend himself.
You are very intelligent. .. Seems the criminal has many alternative monicas here.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2022
interiorloguee:

It's not your fault anyways.. Mind you, no one is running away with your money, you need to be mindful of your choice of words.. You said I didn't pick your call? When was that you called me and I didn't pick? People like you are mostly ingrate, you begged me to do the design for you at a ridiculously low fee and yet you're so quick to label someone a fraudster cos of little hiccup.. I can't be exchanging words with you here, you have my number
I have obviously tried to get your attention via phone and you refused picking my calls.
Hick up that's going to weeks. Me begged you? When I took your number, it took me months, I never contacted you again, but you're the one always calling and asking when I'll engage you for the job. Now that you have the job and the money in your hands you have the gut to call me an ingrate. If the price isn't ok by you, you should have declined.You charged me the agreed price and that was I agreed to pay to you. Your balance is 15K and you were begging me to send you the 15k to repair your laptop that's faulty when you have only given me the floor plan and I declined that I can't give you the balance since you've not gone anywhere near finishing the job. If you're serious with yourself and truthful, aren't you suppose to look somewhere else to source fund to repair your laptop. Is it the balance of the job you'll use to repair your laptop so you can deliver my job and thereafter I pay your balance?
What percentage is the floor plan you gave to me in relation to the percentage of the amount I've paid you so far?
Don't worry am on your trail.

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by BigYash: 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
interiorloguee:

Oga you're ruining your business here. Anybody who sees this won't want to do business with you again.. You want to loose millions ,cux of few thousands?? Settle that guy,if you can't meet to the agreement you guys made. Easi pizi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2022
interiorloguee:
Is the floor plan the agreement? So you want to do floor plan for 50k
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Pls can you help publicise this so this man doesn't swindle more people

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by dangoteinlaw: 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
Trustme2:

It's your generation that's stupid and greedy. Obviously you're even the culprit here and am sure karma will catch up with you one day if you don't desist from this show of shame
You encourage architects to become criminals and swindle people of their money just because you feel you are what? It's a market and anyone can charge whatever for a service. You can decide to charge one million for yours and another can charge less. I didn't even negotiate when he told me his price and trusted him with the money when he has not even done most of the work. Gave me an invoice and voom he decided to run away with the money.
it it
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
it it proverty that will kill you nairalanders. Instead to go and work you be on line all day dreaming to patronize professionals when you can barely feed your flat tummy. I applaud what the guy did to you, oya take your invoice to wherever you want to and tell them that something worth 100s of thousands you found someone you thought your juju could manipulate into doing it for your peanuts. It is you who deserves a house and good life but the architect who spent years in school day and night working to get the knowledge to give you services isn't worthy of it. You and everyone who thinks like you shall never die well on their nairaland, thieves!!! To whoever that took that money I am in support of you, take the cash and spend it don't give this fool any Design. You nairalanders will die in your proverty.

Anyway, encourage criminals like yourself. You are a criminaland am sure you'll meet your water loi soon
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by dangoteinlaw: 12:17pm On May 22, 2022
Trustme2:

Anyway, encourage criminals like yourself. You are a criminaland am sure you'll meet your water loi soon
you are lucky to not jam someone as me it would have been worse bro. Pray u never because that building may collapse. Over my dead body I give you a building and remain a tenant.
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
you are lucky to not jam someone as me it would have been worse bro. Pray u never because that building may collapse. Over my dead body I give you a building and remain a tenant.
And a tenant you'll remain all your life.
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by UCHIHAmask: 1:25am On May 23, 2022
This could have been an opportunity for the architect to boost his entrepreneur,and earnings,a simple soothing discussion with this client would have brought potential customers from the viewing audience.

Now,no one would ever want to face something like this,such an opportunity wasted..
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2022
UCHIHAmask:
This could have been an opportunity for the architect to boost his entrepreneur,and earnings,a simple soothing discussion with this client would have brought potential customers from the viewing audience.

Now,no one would ever want to face something like this,such an opportunity wasted..
My brother he has commented here, but has not called me for any discussion since opening this allegation. Since he has the money in his hands he can afford to misbehave. This is somebody that was bothering me to give him the job. The price he called was what I paid him with just a balance of 15,000 and he called me that I
should give him the balance to repair his laptop to deliver the job possibly to fully swindle me, I declined and since then he refused picking my calls.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by UCHIHAmask: 11:25pm On May 23, 2022
Trustme2:
My brother he has commented here, but has not called me for any discussion since opening this allegation. Since he has the money in his hands he can afford to misbehave. This is somebody that was bothering me to give him the job. The price he called was what I paid him with just a balance of 15,000 and he called me that I
should give him the balance to repair his laptop to deliver the job possibly to fully swindle me, I declined and since then he refused picking my calls.
I saw it all in his response.
"Possibly to fully swindle me",you got me laughing here.
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Teeneyo(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2022
The world is now a big place
There is nothing wrong in transacting online
As long as u av agreed to the price
U av to do it
You are just destroying ur brand chasing away future business
Cus d op is ready to paint you black evrywhere
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Theboy21: 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
To run transactions here is very risky, u can't tell who is who.. Damn
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Trustme2(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2022
Theboy21:
To run transactions here is very risky, u can't tell who is who.. Damn
Bros, I've done very genuine business here. Infact it's through this forum that I started the business am doing today involving millions based on the tutelage of someone from this platform and I can tell you that so many people have such positive experience. Its just that out of twelve deciples there must always be a judas

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by Theboy21: 7:08pm On May 24, 2022
Trustme2:

Bros, I've done very genuine business here. Infact it's through this forum that I started the business am doing today involving millions based on the tutelage of someone from this platform and I can tell you that so many people have such positive experience. Its just that out of twelve deciples there must always be a judas
Quite true
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by richec74(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
I almost gave this guy a job to do but my instinct told me to hold on and be sure I have the money from start to finish then I came across this. Thank God!
Theboy21:
Quite true
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by NaijaCover(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
Good for you. You were looking for a cheap job and I keep warning them to stay off clients from nairaland to preserve their rep but they said that millions are on nairaland. God forbid I draw a plan for even 150k!!! I rather do fraud that do a job I studied hard in school for such amount. Architects have suffered Sha.

Can you draw a plan of house, where will stay and be posting bad News
Re: Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section by grafixlord(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124297619:

Can you draw a plan of house, where will stay and be posting bad News
do u track fraudsters was scammed almost 400k ( my life savings) from a Facebook page called spaceship technologies I have already reported to there bank but they said I should bring a Court order wch I don't have money for am soo broke I really need help

I have the evidence of my claims

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video / Nigerians In US Protest Against The New White Pastor Sent To Their Church (vid) / How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.