Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else (53168 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by ELVISHOT: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Things are really happening in this our Country Nigeria. To all Business Men and Women... You got to be careful. This is height of wickedness.

Man cries out after selling two bags of rice for a price of thirty thousand naira (N30,000) only for the money to turn to 10 naira.

This happened in ogba sunday market, according to the man he said he counted the money it was N30,000 and they carry the two bags of rice and left.

He said when he checked, he find out that the money changed to 10 naira and he he count it it was 30 pieces, meaning he sold two bags of rice for 300 naira.
Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/man-cries-out-after-being-dupped-of.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by ELVISHOT: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
See Reactions, Watch The Video HERE

3 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by bizza45: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
dem don use d man business do buy 1 and 2 free.... but this kian thing dey painnn!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fraud is a cankerworm, it's eats all around us even though we don't see it yet

7 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Primitive Nigerians, this is not juju, rather tricks.

They gave him 1000 notes of 30K, after he's done counting the money, they will tell him to bring the money, and swap it immediately with 10 notes covered with 1000 note. As you can see, the 10 notes are covered with 1000 note.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Apus: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Doing business in Nigeria is too risky and this is also part of it.

14 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Simplyleo: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Trash.

Black man and superstition.

How did they do it?

As in, they gave you 30k x 2 and it became N300.

Abeg look for another story to tell, dis one don cast.

The owner should collect his money joor, bloody criminal.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Davash222(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
Trash.

How did they do it?

Lol. Calm down, it's just a trick.
Go to computer village, you'll see more of this. After buying shirt of 5k, if you're not careful, they will package rag for you as a 5k shirt. It's called Lagos for a reason.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Lovelive: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
Trash.

How did they do it?

I pray for you.
You won't fall victim.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by GOFRONT(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chaiii....

Let him go and meet one of those Alfas around...Those criminals will return with the bags of rice..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by richmind2019(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
This has happened to me before at akute ogun state
Lol that day was horrible

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by etcsines: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Kendumazy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
This thing is rampant nowadays. Happened to someone yesterday as well.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

3 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Opinedecandid(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by DameB(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wow very sad
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by bigiyaro(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:
Primitive Nigerians, this is not juju, rather tricks.

They gave him 1000 notes of 30K, after he's done counting the money, they will tell him to bring the money, and swap it immediately with 10 notes covered with 1000 note. As you can see, the 10 notes are covered with 1000 note.

exactly.
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by OgbanjeProphet: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
No be juju!

If your are a trader, be vigilant when more than three people come together to buy just one item. They would prise almost every item in your shed, just to confuse you. Whenever they got you confused, they would strike. No matter the quantity of your goods that they pretend to buy, do not be too excited or loose your guard. This advice, na one of the potent antidotes against these wicked souls.

Be wise.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Kaybaba5(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
One chance buyer
God pls save us

2 Likes

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Hope4thebest: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
m
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by correkguy: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Which is why bank transfer is better, go cashless..
But i feel your pain...sorry

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by gaby(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
See as market just fall press this legitimate hustler.

Sorry bro...the evil people will so meet their end soon

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by zinny377(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Speechless!!!
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
oh
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Jcole1985(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is why Good scientists like Newton,Einstein can never come from here;they never had to battle such theories grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Africa Technology

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by sparog(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hypnotism

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by strangest(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yeah and snake ate the money too
Re: Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else by mos24(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bros calm down just pray u that fall victim then u understand how painful it is
Simplyleo:
Trash.

How did they do it?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1 / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. / How To Write A Business Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.