Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) (25626 Views)

Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by NairaOcean: 4:34pm On Mar 12
A man of generosity found himself in a peculiar situation. Armed with a bundle of cash, he attempted to brighten people's days with unexpected gifts. However, his charitable gesture was misinterpreted by people, who mistook his actions for a strange ritual involving money.

Watch as People Run Away from Free Money shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zL-grKzso

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 12
I don't blame them o because most people are full of evil. His kind gesture can means another thing entirely

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Natbrowny: 4:46pm On Mar 12
What if its really ritual.

People no wan die..

31 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Recardo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12
The boy is just new to the click bait prank thing. The mumu don too watch many idiotic tiktok pranks. There is a way to do this and not show a condescending attitude. I would have been satisfied if he met some area boys who would give him some beating and then take the money, buy beer in front of him and bathe him with it. Nonsense video.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Duelee: 2:42pm On Mar 14
He selects his crowd. He should Go to a place where two or more guys are gathered and smoking their blunt and try this shit with them... These set of people are followers of sky daddy.

20 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Edoreborn: 2:42pm On Mar 14
Na wa oo,,see what these bastard politicians reduced human to..So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by wizelink(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14
Don't blame them. Nigeria has reached at a tipping point that no one trusts another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by salbis(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14
They are absolutely right, evil too much for the land..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by tiswell(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14
Poverty mindset

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Northernblood7(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14
I love comic post like this in Front page. It helps Nigerians especially yerobas to ease off. Make them no comit suicide finish come leave ugly fat ladies for us

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Felixalex(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14
Hmmmm

That last woman dey reason for her brain, if I collect, if I no collect na die I de, Tinubu wan kill us. E better make I collect am see food chop

11 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by 4tomandchi: 2:44pm On Mar 14
E reach to fear na for dis hard times wey even senators they hustle for background by padding budget!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Caramia2020(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14
Fear of the unknown

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Emma1Oj(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14
Natbrowny:

People no wan die..
But life is a risk. Them collect it or not, one day Dem go still die

9 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by eeithis(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14
This is prank..... this op is a Bomba klack being!!!
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Emma1Oj(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14
Natbrowny:

People no wan die..
But life is a risk. Them collect it or not, one day Dem go still die

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Itiskdg121(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14
Hmm
It might actually be ritual money in skit form.
Anything you can think of, is possible in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by McOluOmo: 2:46pm On Mar 14
Itiskdg121:
Hmm
It might actually be ritual money in skit form.
Anything you can think of, is possible in Nigeria
African mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14
Pos no dey around there I'll tell him to give to pos person to transfer to my account undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by MichaelSUK: 2:48pm On Mar 14
c
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Pootle: 2:48pm On Mar 14
trust no one...i mean the novel lol
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Treasure17(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14
You can't blame them, this is Nigeria.
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14
Northernblood7:
I love comic post like this in Front page. It helps Nigerians especially yerobas to ease off. Make them no comit suicide finish come leave ugly fat ladies for us

Yorubas are you people nemesis, your hatred for Yoruba is the reason you people don't stay long in that your east

Hatred have a way of shorten lifespan in East

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by oluwaseyi0: 2:49pm On Mar 14
this is disrepectful
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Seunpapa65: 2:50pm On Mar 14
When you want to give learn to leave camera behind
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14
undecided
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by TrackerSK: 2:51pm On Mar 14
Nah skit be this.You can't tell me that people we reject money in this type of regime

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by BuharisBoy: 2:52pm On Mar 14
Why give strangers, you don't have poor people who know and trust you?
Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by Pootle: 2:52pm On Mar 14
wifeesnatcher:

Yorubas are you people nemesis, your hatred for Yoruba is the reason you people don't stay long in that your east

Hatred have a way of shorten lifespan in East

next time jus report the post so it can be taken down tribalism is bad worst than racism

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) by chenny360(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14
When they say Money isn't everything z some people will say tufiakwa..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Allen Onyema And Egahaga Should Resign During The Fraud Trial To Save Air Peace / Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.