Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,913 members, 7,841,473 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (48947 Views)

Is It True That Brown Sugar Is More Nutritious Than White Sugar? / Home Made Pap / 5 Reasons Why You Should Take Pap & Akara As Breakfasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by PapaAdanna: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
I prefer pap but the condition and environment these afonja women prepare it here in Lagos makes me go for custard.
Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by immaq8(f): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
it's like comparing side chick to wifey grin
Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by WeRblessed(f): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pistotita:

Research how to remove toxins from grains. Those food are good in their natural form. I am not saying they are bad, but the ones out now are poison.

Learn organic farming. You better go buy a plot to 3 outside the city you live to produce your own vegetables and eggs.

Go and research Gluten. And I can start giving you anti nutrients. So many now cos of GMOs and chemicals.

Say no to almost all fresh vegetables in the market. Greens, local ones are better. But those cucumber, watermelon, and other fruits, you better run away. Those imported apples, grapes, pears, hahahhahaha! You better clear off. Buy your banana and plantain unriped and ripen them yourself. Go to river and buy fish directly from fishermen there. Learn to go there early morning and know when they always come out so you can see varieties. Say no to cat fish produced by farmers. Cancer...cancer....cancer...Go and check what they all use to produce naooo. you will understand better. And who is controlling these things in Nigeria. Absolutely no cautioning and control. If not for that Nafdac woman who died (she died of cancer herself), we will all be dead in Nigeria because of fake drugs. She fought those bad people gallantly. and that's why they hated her.

May God protect us from deadly diseases. Amen!

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by chukxie(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
I'd go for pap akamu over custard any time, any day. Akamu + beans + agege bread = sleeping medicine. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by crecornmeal: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello Jordan,

Pap is made mainly from corn depending on the type. Custards is made from corn flour. Both have almost the same nutrients but we would love to recommend Pap. Not just because we get it delivered to your doorstep at anytime that you order but because there is nothing as good as having fresh nutritious Pap.

Guess what, we teach you how to get creative with Pap, Yes Akamu tongue Check out our page on IG @crecornmeal or call 07037640674 for orders or more enquires.

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by remiologi(f): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Awwww...the pap didn't taste good because it was not properly fermented as it takes days to be fermented, but due to quick gains the process is being manipulated.
Try my Spiced Pap and u will shower me with blessings :D07062424081

For some time now I have maintained a diet of tea and bread in the morning, swallow or rice in the afternoon, then bean cake (akara) and pap in the evening,

Most time it's usually pap and bean cake as breakfast and dinner, I have come to love pap a lot, especially with liquid milk but due to the scarcity in my area (sometimes I rarely see it to buy) today after I walked for a long time looking for pap though I later bought two for this night and tomorrow morning, I saw custard on my way back and I bought it.

I prepared the custard this night and it tastes better than the pap but I feel pap could be more nutritious, any ideas of which is better because I feel like throwing away the two pap I bought this night.

I'm a bachelor

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by remiologi(f): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Why not try this PAP.. It is locally processed and well fermented with different spices such as Ginger, garlic, cloves, tumeric, soya, crayfish etc

yellow maize
White maize
Sorghum ( ogi baba)

Contact 07062424081

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by remiologi(f): 5:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Lol...pls have a taste of my well fermented pap. Then u know u now have a better choice
Contact 07062424081
fredoooooo:
Ori custard o da ni.. Ogi (pap) s the best o..

But I drink custard most as I no get pap option

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by uju92: 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
Excel70:

Where can I get it? Hope it is tasty

Contact 07037151178
Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by uju92: 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
Excel70:

Where can I get it? Hope it is tasty

Contact 07037151178 for wholesale prices
Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by uju92: 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
Start up Tom brown business and get wholesale prices from us @ 07037151178

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by Graced2018: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pap over custard!

This does not require further debate. It's worthy to mention that it is not only the Fresh Pap that is highly nutritious and light as part of a daily addition to your diet, but also the fermented water from its production which aids easy digestion and helps in probiotics growth in the body

Great for the guts and a lot of our older clients request this in a different container.

@PapWeLove sells a variety of nutritious and hygienic yellow corn, white corn and guinea corn with millet pap.

Wholesale resellers required.

1. Brown pap (guinea corn and millet)
2. Yellow pap (maize with a hint of ginger)
3. White pap (white corn)
4. Ginger pap (yellow corn, ginger, pepper and cloves)

1Litre - N800
4Litre - N2,800
Contact us via our WhatsApp link in the bio and we will deliver at a fee.

WhatsApp +2349024960468
IG @papweloveng

Re: Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? by Flobam: 2:38pm On May 08, 2021
Graced2018:
Pap over custard!

This does not require further debate. It's worthy to mention that it is not only the Fresh Pap that is highly nutritious and light as part of a daily addition to your diet, but also the fermented water from its production which aids easy digestion and helps in probiotics growth in the body

Great for the guts and a lot of our older clients request this in a different container.

@PapWeLove sells a variety of nutritious and hygienic yellow corn, white corn and guinea corn with millet pap.

Wholesale resellers required.

1. Brown pap (guinea corn and millet)
2. Yellow pap (maize with a hint of ginger)
3. White pap (white corn)
4. Ginger pap (yellow corn, ginger, pepper and cloves)

1Litre - N800
4Litre - N2,800
Contact us via our WhatsApp link in the bio and we will deliver at a fee.

WhatsApp +2349024960468
IG @papweloveng

pls i need this kind of container, pls can you help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.