Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite (58335 Views)

See The Food I Bought For N500 / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by maverick1995: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
This wan na Corn of Life? grin grin

God AIRPUS ohh..
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by themes009(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Otukpo benue, one bag of maize �
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by armyofone(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
You are right though and i think more stores should be available. With more of such fancy competing stores around, prices may reduce a bit.
By the way-
Please which store can i find old fashioned Quaker oat?
Can't find it at Ibadan shoprite- any idea ?

BlueRayDick:
Normal level. If you do all your shopping in malls like shoprite, spar, etc you won't even know how much those stuff are sold and won't even care even if someone eventually tells you the price at road-side stalls.

It has nothing to do with being rich, its just all about comfort. I mean buying every thing u need for the week/month in just one spot. With a push of a trolley within few minutes you get to buy pepper, meat, chicken, fish, fruit, utensils, alcohol, fruit juice, bread, electronics, clothing items, etc. now imagine buying those stuff individually in a local market.

That extra 400 naira on the corn(that's 100 naira worth of corn on the road) is a price for the comfort you enjoy, the Chilly AC in the mall and even the parking space which you wouldve paid for if you were in balogun market or idumota

I stan shoprite and co all year
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by Touchforfree(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Shey the #500 corn na "Ibeeni" (today harvested) ?.
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by genq(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
MobilityExpress:

That's how many of these people live fake lives. They will go to Shopping Malls and see items with ridiculous expensive prices and they will rush to pay. But when they see corn seller on the road struggling to feed her 7 children that calls this same corn N100, instead of them to pay immediately, that's when they will remember they have PhD in economics and start pricing useless price like, if e gree 3 for N50, I will buy. Pathetic. Some will be pricing car like Akara but when they go to places like Elizade or Coscharis and those ones use price cut their neck, they will be smiling sheepishly and won't talk like somebody wey get boil for tongue grin

grin grin
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by Favmil101(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
EkunKekere:
[img]https://images./3C66AmplxAkNrB66WL38x2.jpg[/img]

But the woman sef be mumu. So you saw the price and you still paid for it?

Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by SkinnyNigga: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
MobilityExpress:

That's how many of these people live fake lives. They will go to Shopping Malls and see items with ridiculous expensive prices and they will rush to pay. But when they see corn seller on the road struggling to feed her 7 children that calls this same corn N100, instead of them to pay immediately, that's when they will remember they have PhD in economics and start pricing useless price like, if e gree 3 for N50, I will buy. Pathetic. Some will be pricing car like Akara but when they go to places like Elizade or Coscharis and those ones use price cut their neck, they will be smiling sheepishly and won't talk like somebody wey get boil for tongue grin
so you know coscharis .. the man get madd cars !!!
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by otclare(f): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Diz corn iz nur 500 naira ...it is 499.99 naira .pls lez stop lying☺
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by incentive: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Hahahaha Hahahaha
MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!
Ah! N500 is to poor why not make it N1000 or has they forgotten that the pay Tax?
Besides I don't even eat below N1000 corn so they should look for something more "cornic" than this one.
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by Kfed4ril(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
so my area sef dey expensive

lol you no Dey price well na, but as far as you are not buying one for 500 it’s ok.
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by koreanlord: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
tuzle:
What we buy in funaab 3 for #100. But that is scam, how can just a corn be #500. But wait o does the corn have special nutrient? The profit they will make for the sales of the corn will be more than 80%
Hello Bro..

Please, are you a student at FUNAAB?

I need to confirm a certain information from a funaabite.
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by dollytino4real(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kfed4ril:

lol you no Dey price well na, but as far as you are not buying one for 500 it’s ok.
ok
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2019
tuzle:
What we buy in funaab 3 for #100. But that is scam, how can just a corn be #500. But wait o does the corn have special nutrient? The profit they will make for the sales of the corn will be more than 80%

O consider even this 3 for hundred a rip-off. It's 3 for 50 in my town.
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by Greatzeus(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:

God bless you sir for this,you are so on point.
Also many people especially those middle and low class people will leave all the shops and kiosks in their streets,some of them have shops attached to their houses where they can get anything they need,but will still take transport to shop to buy 2 bathing soaps just to snap and show the world on social media that they went shopping.
Poverty mentality undecided
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by tuzle(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2019
koreanlord:
Hello Bro..

Please, are you a student at FUNAAB?

I need to confirm a certain information from a funaabite.
yeah
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by deesblogg: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2021
That is sweet corn and not the standard corn we see at road sides... It can be consumed raw and needs very little boiling time. It takes a different process to farm (quite expensive in naija) and it's sold per kilo... If you no Wan buy am then live it oooo.
Re: Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite by obewanti(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
MobilityExpress:

Na so Dem dey form big ladies for ShopRite, but when they come to street hawkers they begin price like say 2moro no dey. #fakelife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.