Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri (58409 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Update From . COM

(NSCDC) Borno Command while processing dead poultry meat he picked from a river in Maiduguri.

The suspect revealed that he sold 6,000 dead poultry to residents of Maiduguri for five years so as to raise money for his livelihood since he lost his father.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-suspect-paraded-with-dead-poultry-meat-he-picks-from-river-to-sell-in-maiduguri-photos.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Righteousness2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
What a wicked world filled with Wicked hearts!
Man's Inhumanity to Man!
I can't wait to get out from here!
Come LORD JESUS!

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by NwaNimo1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chickens.....upon sighting a Nigerian

[img]https://media./images/8817070ffad5764cd91e313ca63b91f2/tenor.gif[/img]

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by NurseJay: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
See his inhumane face!
But the officer's trousers though in the last picture.

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Trapnews: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Victor6998: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ha undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by wellmax(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
How many times will this news come on fp today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by shopwiser: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wow ...the heart of man is wicked.. but I will blame the government first... They aren't setting things right..

I have an iPhone Xr 64gb.. slight crack at the lower back. Factory unlocked 180k.. come to my whatsapp through my signature

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
I usually go to the Ngadabul river, behind Borno Radio Television (BRTV) complex, to pick the carcasses of poultry that are thrown away from poultry farms.

“So every week, I pick at least ten or even more than that, then process it and take it to sell to unsuspecting customers.

“My market base are usually Baga fish market, where I sell some of them as bush meat, Monday market, suya joints and some selected restaurants within the metropolis.

“The products usually go for N700, N800. But if it had spent some days, I take them to local beer parlours at the back of Ngomari ward and sell them for N250,” he said.
This is one of the most wicked and evil things we have read in 2021.
How can people be this heartless without giving a damn about other people's life, all because money must be made (in this case #700 per bird!!!)

Calling some people animal is an insult to the animal kingdom!

The carcass of the poultry from the farm must have died from one or two infectious diseases which could easily be transmitted to humans
Lord, your protection is all we ask for.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by gambia(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Evil, why are some people this wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by gambia(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
post=97825661:
Reading
[/s]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by koolib(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
The last picture though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by slawormiir: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by BigSarah(f): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
He clearly doesn’t make any gain , look at how he is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by wellmax(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Why was his name not mentioned this time.

He is Hassan Ebere

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Babaflenjor: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
T
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Which kind wahala be this?

It is bad enough that they are dead. He still carries over kilometers to go sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
wellmax:
Why was his name not mentioned this time.
People should learn to Condemn the act and stop looking for the name before you can make a comment on a crime.
This is taking our nation 100 years back.
Say no to TRIBALISM.
He's simply a Nigeria with a National Name shared to go around!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Acekidc4(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is Gross

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
This life Sha...
God please protect your people
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by IceWrites(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Disgusting ��
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by dynicks(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
A nairalander comes to mind...

Finally the guy has been exposed!...so this has always been what he looks like....chai!!

46 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by philipstanley(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Just imagine! that's why I don't eat anyhow meat on the street
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by wellmax(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
So he's the only one that had lost father in Nigeria.

A criminal is always a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by lkillbrokehoes: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Imagine such wickedness? some humans are so heartless chai!
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by MOVIC6: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Man is a beast to man

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Uyi168: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
The length people go for money..
I pity those that will patronage him and eat those chickens..

Even our local restaurants are not left out..

9 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by sanemind5(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Things dey happen oh
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Kokaine(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
No one ever saw him harvesting poultry carcass for five years?

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by McGg: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
He no settle
Re: Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri by Chimeluv(f): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Disgusting angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.