Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? (1382 Views)

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
1. Think and grow rich Napoleon Hill

2. Rich dad, poor dad Robert T Kayosaki

3. The power of habit charles Duhigg

....Add yours
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by obajiluke: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2019
1. The Richest Man In Babylon by George Clason

2. secrets of the Millionaire Mind by Harv Eker

3. Outliers by Malcom Gladwell

even the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Femiblacky(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2019
GOOD NEWS!!!
The Person you will be in 5 years from today is based on the books you read and the people you surround yourself with today.
LEADERS are always READERS.
You can now convert your mobile phones/tablets to a MOBILE LEARNING CENTRE.
You can receive ANY BOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY FIELD of LEARNING/LIFE in e-format into your mobile device in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD from our ONLINE BOOKSTORE.
A OUR RICH STOCK offers you e-books by ANY AUTHOR you think of in the following categories.
➡Education( Early years to Tertiary)
➡Marriage/Relationship
➡Motivational
➡Finance
➡Politics
➡Health
➡Dressmaking& Photography
➡Business & Management
➡Sales & Marketing
➡Customer Service/Relations
➡Parenting
➡Engineering
➡Accounting
➡Baking/Confectionery
➡Public Speaking
➡Creative Writing
➡Novels etc
➡ We mean ANYTHING!
All your ordered ebooks will be sent directly into your Phones/Tablets in minutes ANYWHERE you are in the World.
WHAT DOES IT COST ME?
The good news is that your first ordered book is FREE and any other costs from #300 per book ( payment thru bank transfer).
Connect with us on whatsapp via https:///2348106039998 or Call 08078440686
TRY US TODAY AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE UNBELIEVABLE AUTHORS/TITLES OF BOOKS WE'VE GOT IN OUR OVER FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND eBOOK COLLECTION.
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by KhalidDJ: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Online books are always helpful for the students to read the online study content and learn English grammar. Most of the students get the https://presstories.com/2021/11/16/top-10-reasons-why-the-student-needs-to-learn-about-homework-writing-tools/ different kind of tools for learning the writing content in an effective way. I would say learning tools can help you to reduce study stress.
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Yian1(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2021
1) Maximum Achievement -- Brian Tracy

2) Rich Dad, Poor Dad -- Robert Kiyosaki

3) You Can Win -- Shiv Khera

4) How To Win And Influence People -- Dale Carnegie

5) No Excuse -- Brian Tracy

There are many great books on shelf. A whatsapp book club was even created, and one wonderful book is selected each month to be read by every member of the group. We will be through with our 12th book for the year, by the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Callertunez: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yian1:
1) Maximum Achievement -- Brian Tracy

2) Rich Dad, Poor Dad -- Robert Kiyosaki

3) You Can Win -- Shiv Khera

4) How To Win And Influence People -- Dale Carnegie

5) No Excuse -- Brian Tracy

There are many great books on shelf. A whatsapp book club was even created, and one wonderful book is selected each month to be read by every member of the group. We will be through with our 12th book for the year, by the end of this month.
can you please send a link of the group?
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Yian1(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Callertunez:

Kindly check for my contact on my signature, and message me on whatsapp for add up.
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Hodleader: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Callertunez:
Please send the group link.
Yian1:

Kindly check for my contact on my signature, and message me on whatsapp for add up.
Callertunez:
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by kay29000(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2022
1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (my number one of all time.)

2. Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles.

3. Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Yian1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
"You Can Win" by Shiv Khera
"No Excuse" by Brian Tracy
"The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by
Robin Sharma
"The Six Pillars Of Self-esteem" by
Nathaniel Branden
"Thinking For A Change" by John C.
Maxwell
"The Energy Bus" by Jon Gordon
"How To Stop Worrying And Start
Living" by Dale Carnegie

The books above are some of the
great books we've been able to read
with our group, and we just
rounded up the book(The Secrets of
The Millionaire Mind) for the month
of February, yesterday.

Great contributions and ideas regarding each book are being shared in the whatsApp group to enhance the applications of the teachings and lessons from the
books, and achieve desired results. Our book for the month of March has been announced and uploaded in the group today.

If you would like to come onboard on this journey to richness and abundance, feel free to message me on Whatsapp... You can check my signature for my number (call/whatsapp).
Readers Are Leaders!
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Yian1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hodleader:

I'm not sure nairaland allows posting link without being hit with ban. Kindly check my signature for contact.
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by CaveAdullam: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't know of any that comes close to Mastery by Robert Greene.

It is the best I've read and come across.
Re: What Are The Best Self Help Books You Ever Read? by Yian1(m): 7:52am On Feb 26
Hodleader:

I'm not sure NL supports sending link.
You can message me on Whatsapp: zero 8 zero 6 four 2 six nine two 5 two

(1) (Reply)

Leon Uris / Virginity- No Longer In Vogue? / Did You Lose Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.