Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (15030 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What is the Best Story you have ever read on Nairaland? - A Thread for Passion / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by XCELsis(f): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2017
I've read many stories here, I can't even tell my best, what about you guys?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Samsimple(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Man wey dey reason by flow1759

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Florblu(f): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2017
An evening with Eva by Kayemjay
Chocolate and sushi
Total Love by Temitope Daniel And the works of:
Repogirl
Frank316 (not sure his monicker)
Flakky and others I can't remember

9 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2017
letting go-audreytimms
tradition-chumzypinky
my husband-flakydagirl (incomplete)
pamelb is a good writer. u guys should check out katakata street by centino

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by shurley22(f): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Tarasha - Oyinprince
The devil wears okrika, Delayed diagnosis - souloho19
United in betrayal - PamelB
Love hiccups - KimberlyWest
Hidden diamonds - EvaJael
Tradition - Chumzypinky

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by EvaJael(f): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
shurley22:
Tarasha - Oyinprince
The devil wears okrika, Delayed diagnosis - souloho19
United in betrayal - PamelB
Love hiccups - KimberlyWest
Hidden diamonds - EvaJael
Tradition - Chumzypinky
Awww I'm flattered dear. Thank u. Hidden Diamonds loves u plenty

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by shurley22(f): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2017
EvaJael:

Awww I'm flattered dear. Thank u. Hidden Diamonds loves u plenty

You're welcome grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Oyinprince(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2017
shurley22:
Tarasha - Oyinprince The devil wears okrika, Delayed diagnosis - souloho19 United in betrayal - PamelB Love hiccups - KimberlyWest Hidden diamonds - EvaJael Tradition - Chumzypinky
Thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Darkcrisp(f): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
1. Black Maria by LarrySun
2. Insomnia by Chukswrites
3. Letting Go by Audreytimms

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by souloho19(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
shurley22 I'm honoured...thanks a bunch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by shurley22(f): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
souloho19:
shurley22 I'm honoured...thanks a bunch

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by chillychill(f): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ha where will I put "the devil wears okirika" by souloho cheesy Tarasha by oyinprince grin.... Dose stories made me have sleepless nights... Make I dey give those two guys kisses from here seff kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Theabider: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin

Delayed Diagnosis ---- souloho19

The Devil Wears Okirika - Souloho19
(plenty of okirika oo)

Black Maria -- Larrysun
(super)

Brand of Cain ------ Larrysun

TARASHA 1 & 2 -- Oyinprince

United in Betrayal ----- PamelB

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by goldhn(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
mehn they are too many.. lemme just few

Paradox of abel(sequel) and brand of cain(prequel)by larrysun(these almost made went crazy)
Player's curse by davidflo(though it hasnt been completed yet, but still marking brain)
Evening with an Eva by kayemjay(first na only romance i think say the guy sabi write before. i was blew away by the story
Choice by SolomonBrown(omo i fit die for this)
Devil wear okrika by souholo19(wonder e no dey wear gucci..)
medusa's shadow by mollusco( i never left my dictionary all through, when reading this.. )
Evajael's Dont push me(though not much but love it)

And many more jor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by alarmednigerian: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Delayed Diagnosis and Devil wears Okirika, both by Souloho19

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Babybunny(f): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Brand of Cain and paradox of Abel by larrysun

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by phemocheee(m): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Bibijay stories, that babe dey try Mehn

Larrysun: Brand of Cain, Paradox of Abel

Davidflo: The devil that loved me

e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by deepwater(f): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2017
LOL
The story of yuzedo and his ice cream lap babe grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2017
How I serviced my landlady by Born2fuck

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Drinokrane: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Bukky Alakara -- SheWrites

Tarasha 1 -- Oyinprince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by DiegoNakel(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2017
h
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by ayobase(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2017
It might not necessarily be the best story on NL, but the only I enjoyed and followed all the way was by mynd44 - "The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be."

https://www.nairaland.com/1279737/guardians-rise-powers

I doubt if I can still fully recollect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Timmy301(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2017
Man Weh Dey Reason by Flows

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by AnodaIT(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2017
NYSC - National Year of Sex and Comfort by Mazi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by adem30: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Memo of male sex addict.... BiafraBushBoy

Countless --TheBlessedMan (Though He refused to finish the story)

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by hidhrhis(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2017
The devils wear okirika

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by BasketballGURU(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Allen Avenue- by Bibijay123

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by zika1(f): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Florblu post=61961684]An evening with Eva by Kayemjay

Chocolate and sushi by glowingscenes.
Love these stories

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by idu1(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2017
"how I take fuvk Aisha suberu sweet puni for my service yr" by madnessdotcom grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Ojuororun(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2017
"THE BROKEN WINGS"

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by 9jajoseph: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Twist of Fate By Olanrewaju
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by slizzyb(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Anike- story by Taiwo.. Credit of reachalfst

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Skywalker Series / Best Books You've Read This Year? / Do Animals Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.