Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' (20333 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2019
tammie24:
Bb biafra

80% of the housemates are ibo
And they continue to bring in new housemates from the east

Tell me are you not just like the person we all criticize?
You just haven't got the opportunity!
You noticed too? I was surprised when the girl that was brought in yesterday said she's from imo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Funkybabee(f): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2019
dream u mean

support a sister by checking the sign below. thanks and God bless
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Bewiseedet(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
SpaceTour:
This kharfi sef, with her usually long diary session she's bound to spew alot of nonsense cheesy
i just saw a nipple
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Subonbon(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hotzone:
How can a UK police officer make a report of murder against someone based on mere dream
my brother i wonder o..... Na okirika police she be i guess
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by nwanyionitsha: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
tammie24:
Bb biafra

80% of the housemates are ibo
And they continue to bring in new housemates from the east

Tell me are you not just like the person we all criticize?
You just haven't got the opportunity!
Bet9ja mama na Igbo woman o.
Tribal bigotry kee you dia
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by nwanyionitsha: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mace0lane:
Are the producers not Igbo ?!

When foolish Igbo flaunt their bigotry they claim it’s fair but let others do the same n their father will be wailing up n down NL.
Shebi bet9ja na Igbo man?
Bigots everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by kokoA(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Any day she no knack before sleeping, she dey dream bad dream.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
simonlee:
For those of you who didn't see the video of the dream, here's a screenshot of it....

Bad guy grin grin angry grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by bluefilm: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
A yoruba demon called Seyi.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by tigerclaws: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mace0lane:
Are the producers not Igbo ?!

When foolish Igbo flaunt their bigotry they claim it’s fair but let others do the same n their father will be wailing up n down NL.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering The New Masquerade Soap Opera (Videos, Photos) / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c / Eniola Badmus 'Ghetto Bred' Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.