Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Timi Is My Idol - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timi Is My Idol (956 Views)

Timi Dakolo - The Vow (VIDEO WITH LYRICS) / Download New Video: Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Is My Idol by Aziza(f): 6:27pm On May 13, 2007
Looking for all Timi fans out there.

Timi Dakolo is an Idols West Africa finalist. He is the greatest thing to come out of Nigeria musically. He is phenomenal. He is unique in his singing. His excellence of delivery is undeniable. Think about a recipe made of Seal, Lemar, Lionel Richie, Luther Vandross, Michael Bolton, Donny Hathaway, Bo Bice, Clay Aiken , that is Timi. Timi, 26, is from Bayelsa State, Nigeria and will take over the world!

Our beloved Timi needs our support, our votes, and our encouragement. Get connected directly with Timi, get authentic Timi news, send him a message of encouragement. Promote our Timi. You may join the fan club by sending an email to timisfans-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Or visit the site at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/timisfans/ and click "Join this Group!".

Peace
Re: Timi Is My Idol by Seun(m): 3:03am On May 14, 2007
I understand how you feel. If Timi releases an album, I guess we would buy it. If he performs, we'll attend.
Re: Timi Is My Idol by Razorr(f): 10:52am On May 14, 2007
Aziza, are you Timi's girlfriend?

Timi is not that fantastic o!

I prefer Omowunmi, that girl is an angel! cheesy cheesy
Re: Timi Is My Idol by Aziza(f): 2:55pm On May 14, 2007
Razzor, is Omawunmi your girlfriend?  undecided Do I have to be Timi's girlfriend to be his fan? I am simply a Timi fan. I believe in his talent.  wink He makes me smile.  cheesy I am proud of Timi.

Seun, thanks for the encouragement. Watch out! Timi will take over the world.
Re: Timi Is My Idol by Gamine(f): 3:02pm On May 14, 2007
Timi is not that good, hes jst a gr8 performer

Omawumi owns that guy, she is my own Idol, if Timi wins eh, na Ojoro!!
Re: Timi Is My Idol by bmo: 9:00am On May 15, 2007
let be sincere .how can you say oma is better than timi i must say the truth i use to be oma's fan but since her top 24 performance have not seen anything special in her any more.
Re: Timi Is My Idol by Aziza(f): 9:10am On May 15, 2007
Personally, I am not a hater. I love all the contestants. They are all trying given the constraints they face in Nigeria. Growing up here, etc. But, Timi just blows my mind. His talent is raw and unique. Yesterday, I listened to their performances on the radio, Timi stood out like record I can buy.

Bmo, are you a Timi fan.
Re: Timi Is My Idol by 4martha(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2007
West Africa Idols is quite good. And yes, from Uganda I can say that Timi has talent , only that he seems to be able to sing soul soungs , its kind of hard for him to do upbeat songs , so could be abit of a problem there, But yea , from the top 3 who are there now , He s got the stuff
Re: Timi Is My Idol by 4martha(f): 9:25am On May 15, 2007
West Africa Idols is quite good.  And yes, from Uganda I can say that Timi has talent , only that he seems to be able to sing soul only songs , like Micheal Bolton, its kind of hard for him to do upbeat songs , so could be abit of a problem there, But yea , from the top 3 who are there now , He s got the stuff
Re: Timi Is My Idol by bmo: 9:27am On May 16, 2007
AZIZA,
TIMI became my idol the moment OMA lost me. and have promised myself to do anything to make him get he crown. wink
Re: Timi Is My Idol by Aziza(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2007
BMO, please get in touch with passionate Timi fans. Send a mail to timifans-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Waiting ,
Re: Timi Is My Idol by krs1(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2007
Timi is the man!!!
I love the guy's rythmn
Re: Timi Is My Idol by Seun(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2007
There's more information on the American Idol thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33091.0.html
Re: Timi Is My Idol by OKenechi(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hey Peeps,

I've never contributed to this forum but always have a kick reading up from you guys. WELLDONE !

I read where someone said Timi has still not dropped a single line for us on this forum. Quite true! But to be sincere, he must have a lot on his plate right now and we should just be patient with him. I'm sure in his heart he wants to meet each of us personally.

That aside, does any of us here know him personally? Would be nice to know sha.

Later peeps,

Onyinye (Timi's craziest fan)
Re: Timi Is My Idol by dice(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2007
Rule the world timi,
Re: Timi Is My Idol by hype: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2007
This Thread is restricted to Timi fans alone. No arguments on this thread pls. TIMI ALL THE WAY!!

(1) (Reply)

Lafff / Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? / To All Upcoming Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.