Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ex Pension Boss, Disowns Fake Media Statement Credited To His Spokesperson - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex Pension Boss, Disowns Fake Media Statement Credited To His Spokesperson (195 Views)

Former Pension Boss, Abdulrasheed Maina, Slumps In Court / Honest Nigerian Returns 800,000 Naira Mistakenly Credited To His Account -Photos / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Pension Boss, Disowns Fake Media Statement Credited To His Spokesperson by Feminews(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Ex Pension Boss, Disowns Statement Credited to his spokesperson ,says it's mischievous

https://dailynewstimeng.com/2019/08/02/maina-disowns-mischievious-statement-credited-to-his-spokesperson/

Former Pension boss , Dr. Abdulrasheed Maina has said a recent online purchase publication signed by one Honourable Ngozika Ihouma , Executive Secretary Legislative Watch is handiwork of mischiefmaker .

According to him , he never asked anyone to issue such a "demeaning statement against former EFCC boss ,Kamorde or leadership of EFCC,which has been working hard to reposition the anti-graft agency in Nigeria.

The Statement Maina personally signed reads : "My attention drawn to a recent online publication which featured on 31/07/2019 made by the Guardian, which was purportedly written and signed by one Hon Ngozika Ihouma, Executive Secretary Legislative Watch.

"I want to categorically state that I never asked anybody to gave such a demeaning statement against Lamorde or the Leadership of the Ecomonic And Financial Crimes Commission whom has been working very hard to reposition EFCC to its rightful place in the Fight against Corruption in Nigeria.

"I view this as the handiwork of some mischievous people whose aim is to discredit Maina and Hon Ngozika pitch us against those we worked with harmoniously.

"I remained focused in helping the Anti-graft Agencies achieve their goals and nothing more.

"I urge the Public to discountenance this Story in its entirety. I am focused on ensuring that The Government Of President Buhari continue working with Stakeholders to develop our Country and not dealing on trivial things."

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / 5 Tips For Building A Startup Digital Footprint / US Stocks Lose $766billion In Hours, Worst This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.