Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Former Pension Boss, Abdulrasheed Maina, Slumps In Court - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Pension Boss, Abdulrasheed Maina, Slumps In Court (257 Views)

EFCC Boss, Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / I May Lose My Leg If I Do Not Get Bail - Former Pension Boss, Abdulrasheed Maina / Ex Pension Boss, Disowns Fake Media Statement Credited To His Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Pension Boss, Abdulrasheed Maina, Slumps In Court by Kennypenner007(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Abdulrasheed Maina, who is a former Chairman of the defunct Pension Reformed Taskforce Team, on Thursday 10 December 2020 collapsed in court.

Abdulrasheed Maina collapsed in the dock when his counsel, Anayo Adibe, was addressing the court on his no-case submission before Justice Okon Abang handling his trial.

With such an occurrence, the court had to rise, by obligation, for five minutes to ensure that officials of the Correctional Service and relations of the former Pension Reformed Taskforce Team boss to attend to him.

Read more:
https://watchtowernaija.com/former-pension-boss-abdulrasheed-maina-slumps-in-court/

(1) (Reply)

Know The Reasons That Confirm Laser Teeth Whitening Is A Cost-effective Procedur / How You Can Improve Customer Relationships With Supplier Contract Lifecycle / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Thurs, Dec 24th, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.