Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bbnaija: Moment Omashola Passionately Kissed Esther – Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Moment Omashola Passionately Kissed Esther – Video (720 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Why I Passionately Kissed RMD – Dakore / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Moment Omashola Passionately Kissed Esther – Video by 043Nobs2: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
One of the groups had Omashola and Esther act as lovers. And in one of the scenes, they had to kiss passionately. Well, most viewers thought the duo were going to disappoint considering the fact that they aren’t exactly close.

But Omashola and Esther surprised us as they effortlessly and passionately shared an intimate kiss together. The kiss was so smooth and passionate that one would think they had been close or were even dating before then.

Watch video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/02/bbnaija-moment-omashola-passionately-kissed-esther-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Omashola Passionately Kissed Esther – Video by tammie24: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
They wanted to win

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Omashola Passionately Kissed Esther – Video by madmadu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
at least he has finally seen part 1 of what he has been looking for since
is it not the same person that kissed Venita the other time?... guy is on a kissing spree!
Re: Bbnaija: Moment Omashola Passionately Kissed Esther – Video by meobizy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
It was fun to watch. I applaud both of them. Hopefully (I’m not holding my breath) both of them may start nursing feelings for each other. That’s what kisses magnify after all.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Massive Cleavage-baring Outfit / Bbnaija: "Khafi Is Two-faced And More" - Frodd Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.