Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships (714 Views)

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / Beggar Caught On Camera Shouting And Abusing People Who Refuse To Give Him Money / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships by error4040: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2019

According to YAHOO NEWS The “Baby” singer who has been candid about his mental health struggles, including depression, anxiety and ADHD shared a lengthy post on Instagram, touching on his drug use, being abusive in past relationships and contemplating suicide.

Bieber, 25, wrote about having an unstable childhood his parents, Jeremy Bieber and Pattie Mallette, were broke teenagers when he was born and they didn’t stay together and then finding superstardom at 13. Despite having “money, clothes cars, accolades, achievements and awards,” he wrote, “I was still unfulfilled.

He said that because he had people doing “everything for me” he never “learned the fundamentals of responsibility.” So at 18, he wrote that he had “no skills in the real world, with millions of dollars and access to whatever I wanted.”

By 19, Bieber “started doing pretty heavy drugs,” he wrote, “and abused all of my relationships.” The star, who famously dated Selena Gomez off and on for years wrote, “I became resentful, disrespectful to woman, and angry. I became distant to everyone who loved me, and I was hiding behind, a shell of a person I had become.” (Bieber and his mother were estranged for a period.)

He said, “By 20 I made every bad decision you could have thought of and went from one of the most loved and adored people in the world to the most ridiculed, judged, and hated person in the world!”

Bieber wrote that during his major troubles he “felt like I could never turn it around.” He said it’s “taken me years to bounce back from all of these terrible decisions. Fix broken relationships, and change relationship habits. Luckily god blessed me with extraordinary people who love me for me,” wrote the star, who is a member of Hillsong Church. That led into his marriage to Hailey Baldwin. The pair eloped last year and are planning a religious celebration in South Carolina on Sept. 30.
“Now I am navigating the best season of my life ‘MARRIAGE’ !! Which is an amazing crazy new responsibility.” he wrote. “You learn patience, trust, commitment, kindness, humility and all of the things it looks like to be a good man. All this to say even when The odds are against you keep fighting. Jesus loves you…BE KIND TODAY > BE BOLD TODAY AND LOVE PEOPLE TODAY NOT BY YOUR STANDARDS BUT BY GODS PERFECT UNFAILING LOVE.”

Bieber has received lot of support for his post,
from his manager Scooter Braun, who is presumably one of the “extraordinary people” he referenced, pal Patrick Schwarzenegger and Khloé Kardashian, noah cyrus, sean kingston and Akon.

source
https://shegbo.com/2019/09/03/justin-bieber-opens-up-about-using-heavy-drugs-and-abusing-past-relationships/
Re: Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Noted
Re: Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships by drips8(m): 3:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Who can blame him?

He was a teenager with access to a lot of money so he was bound to do a lot of stupid things but he seems to be much mature now
Re: Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships by djfabmusik(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2019
happy to hear this

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Milestone Moments In Davido & Chioma’s Love Story (photos) / Don Jazzy Reveals Today Makes It One Year He Stopped Smoking / Why Mercy Thinks Tacha Is A Low Budget Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.