Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) (40860 Views)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by GistConnect: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Cossy Ojiakor who got hospitalised and undergoes a major leg surgery which has gotten her .

The excited Nollywood actress has been discharge, she will be leaving the hospital today. She shared a new of her leg with caption;

Finally leaving the hospital today � am super exited.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/cossy-ojiakor-excited-as-he-leaves-the-hospital-after-successful-leg-surgery

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by GistConnect: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2019

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Na wa ooo....
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Put graphics on the top.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Ciaos: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Na real suffering and smiling people dey for this world. Smelling amist pains takes plenty strength.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by simonlee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ciaos:
Na real suffering and smiling people dey for this world. Smelling amist pains takes plenty strength.
yes.... smelling takes alot of pain! cheesy

47 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Adepet222(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
I call her madam front page. If u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Anything to trend is welcome...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Upton: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Major? E never see person wey get Achilles injury or ankle injury. Ask Hudson-Odoi and Harry Kane undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by flowx(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nawa o!

Forever Hoe.

She spent three weeks in the hospital?

She'll really missed good prick. Body no be firewood.

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by specie103(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
She do go do "leg enlargement"
If you know you know grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by hucknall: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Was the HOLE vacuumed?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Madam ur time don pass. No one cares

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by sexyboy193: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Make I zoom the picture
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Quickest recovery to a more meaningful life, Cossy.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Sinavaramini: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kaaiii, this lady leg ugly fa!
GistConnect:
Cossy Ojiakor who got hospitalised and undergoes a major leg surgery which has gotten her .

The excited Nollywood actress has been discharge, she will be leaving the hospital today. She shared a new of her leg with caption;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/cossy-ojiakor-excited-as-he-leaves-the-hospital-after-successful-leg-surgery

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ss
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Pele madam....

I guess her chest is weighing so much on her knee.

I remember back then, she was the only nudist artist on TV then..

Expecially in Obesere music video .

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
GistConnect:

Good for her!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wetin do am b4?

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by flowx(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
sexyboy193:
Make I zoom the picture

Unfortunately, the zooming no reach where you want.

Try again later!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmm,just imagine how the other room will be.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Of course, you are super EXITED! See what she surrounded the leg with. Don't cut down on your bleaching....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by spirul77: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm only here to register my anger on why it should be on front-page, of what use is this news to anybody Now?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Like I care
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by tayo200(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
but why will she leave her girlfriend and go back to the village?? some guys are scum sha... I feel for the girl o... thank you OP for this post.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
All i saw is half dozen of mahazine
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
And this news?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
fuckerstard:
Put graphics on the top.

Why please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji / Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.