Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts (34753 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by ELVISHOT: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Iyabo Ojo begging friends of her daughter, Priscilla to help stop her from continuously playing Chris Brown and Davido's new hit single, Blow My Mind which she has been raping on her speakers all week long.

The collaboration has been accepted with mixed reactions as fans of the singer have been playing the song on repeat while some critics claim they have hopes of their phone chargers blowing before the song from Davido can blow their mind.

Her pretty daughter can be seen dancing to the music song 'Blow my mind'. Rate her dance move!!

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/famous-actress-iyabo-ojo-worried-about.html?m=1

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by ELVISHOT: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
More and Reactions, Watch Video HERE

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Jasen1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
These ones don't even bothered about the revolution

5 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by GOFRONT(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Her lips tho.....My rooster love it
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Vulcanheph(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
This girl's Mum is doing some serious advertisement for her daughter ......very soon the moneybags will soon come for pricing.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by simonlee(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This girl's Mum is doing some serious advertisement for her daughter ......very soon the moneybags will soon come for pricing.
shebi you're the mother's sales rep? Kuku give us the price since you know so much!

17 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by delugajackson: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Over-pampered, spoilt brat.

It won't be long before she starts dragging sex clients with her mother.

14 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Wwildcard(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
i don't want to hear rape in the future ooooo

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Wemtak: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by olaolulazio(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido no go gimme am � o.

Davido can get her pregnant sha grin
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by soberdrunk(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
The apple never falls far from the tree..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by lekkan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oshisko!!!
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Lamasta(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
May God bless her hustle grin
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by fatymore(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Girl and mama with no worries.
unlike us that needs to hustle.

oluwa bless my hustle.

hi
Do you need bedsheets/Duvets?

Why don't you order today and get them delivered tomorrow?

Plain or pattern, we got you covered?

American and London cotton bedsheets.

Call/WhatsApp:

Free delivery for those on Lagos Mainland.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please who's Iyabo Ojo sef, I've been seeing her daughter Everytime on FP

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by BizBayo: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
For now, the field where I grow my fvuck is barren.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
One wealthy sugar daddy will come calling... She's pretty
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Upcoming Olosho

Anything to draw Davido's attention

Bitches
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ned Nwoko right now...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Seventy7kings: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocked
ó mà se o.
They shaa must show breast
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Funmmyastic: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maybe Davido paid her to promote his single who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Gartol(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chioma should hold on tight to her man
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Omoslim26: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Come first wat is wrong with d mods of this forum must evrytin b regarded as news
me dat danced to burna boys YE song dis afternoon nko
oh how has d mighty fallen i weep for dis forum
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by blackslayer: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mtchewwww... Nonsense.... Bitch niggaz blow minds, real niggaz blow pu5sy... Ain't nobody got time for that blowing mind nonsense!
Re: Priscilla Ojo Dances To Davido's 'Blow My Mind', Iyabo Ojo Reacts by Senatorlatido: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
let me watch the video first. I dey come

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Atuma: "Dark Slim Girls Are Good For House Help Not For Marriage" / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.