Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,075 members, 7,849,358 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? (2072 Views)

Pass Microsoft Certification MCSE (70-413, 70-410, 70-414, 70-412) / Call Centre Training Certification In Abuja,lagos And Portharcourt. / Professional Certification In Document Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by cornel318(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2007
can any one give me a link to where i can get Microsoft certification in Asp.net,and C# programming languages in Port harcourt.
Re: Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by otuonye(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2007
Hi Cornel,

I am interested in your topic. Here's my suggestion:

I am also in the same shoes with you. I live in Town area of PH. I need to undergo a training on the programming languages you listed above. The plan I have is to go to APTECH when they start their scholarship programme this year. That scholarship programme is expected to commence at about June/July this year.

Tip: The reason I am waiting for the scholarship is because the scholarship allows you the benefit of paying a low tution for the training. In fact, they slash the training cost by 50%.

If the original cost is 100, if you go through scholarship, you will then pay 50. If you have problems with my explanation, then go to APTECH office at 11 Onne Road, GRA, Port Harcourt.

My candid advice
Jojo
Re: Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by etio(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2007
Hi cornel ,

TRY NIIT P.H. YOU CAN EVEN GET CERTIFIED THERE. THEY HAVE A PROMERIC CENTRE WHERE YOU CAN WRITE YOUR EXAMS ONLINE.
Re: Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by tomashoom: 8:45am On May 21, 2007
hi Cornel

i think the testinside can help you !
because they have the prometric and VUE center!
Such as TestInside and TestKing,the testinside is better!
Re: Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by dskj56: 10:11am On May 21, 2007
Hello Everyone, I am a Microsoft Certified Professional.I have the complete Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer(M.C.S.E e-books) and their complete dumps. You can give me a call on +2348037376680 or +2348025401890 to further discuss on how to get them.
Re: Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by pinokio(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2007
the aptech guy was good enuff 2 give us the address of the place in portharcourt. so where is niit and the other place located? i'm really interested in knowing
Re: Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by otuonye(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2007
tomashoom:

hi Cornel

i think the testinside can help you !
because they have the prometric and VUE center!
Such as TestInside and TestKing,the testinside is better!

@tomashoom
Do they [testinside, got it right?] have a centre in Port Harcourt. I will like to know their office so that I can compare their prices and courses.

Thanks.

@pinokio
The address of NIIT is at D-line, Just tell a bikeman to get you to fruitgarden in D-line. When you get there, you will see NIIT. It is a very big compound.
Re: Microsoft Certification In Port Hracourt? by ayopo1: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hi, Pls were is Aptech Worldwide computer address in port harcourt. I was at 11 onne road GRA phase 2 but never saw even a sign of them. Nobody in the neighbourhood seem to know them. Pls i need the address and contact number. All mobile numbers on the Web are unavailable and misleading.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Plc / I Have Messed Up In The Office / Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.