Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (62200 Views)

Bandit Kingpin Sani Dangote, Siblings Killed In Rival Clash In Zamfara / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Thank God i escaped, i was once one of them. I'm very grateful to be alive and out of that life for good, although i did many things that still haunts my conscience till today cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by durubennie(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked time to look for the value dead bodies could add to our society. Animal feed or plant fertiliser production maybe of good idea. No more waste of grown men cultism, they must add value to this country dead or alive
Yes i agree with you
There are some schools that need dead bodies for practicals .

Nothing is a waste
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:36am On Aug 03, 2019
They will wake-up and fight back.
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 2:13am On Aug 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Herdsmen killing in the farm, cultists killing in the street, the federal government should fix a battle between herdsmen and cultists, let them eliminate each other for good.
Herdsmen have superior weapons
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Igbos have one thing in common with fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
shocked

Nairaland never lets you down with endless supply of gory pictures undecided

Why tha fvck did i click ? angry

After seeing the warning “graphic photos”, you still clicked on the link. Then start complaining. You get sense sooo?!!

Oya, receive sense in the name of whatever god you serve! angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:56am On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
shocked

Nairaland never lets you down with endless supply of gory pictures undecided

Why tha fvck did i click ? angry
is like you school in Benin republic abi? So you no see graphic?
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kindness44: 3:01am On Aug 03, 2019
it pays to be a lay man & stays at peace than to b a hard man & stays on d run, shun cultism, RIP
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:21am On Aug 03, 2019
KenModi:

Kenmodi to his useless father :

After seeing the warning “graphic photos”, you still clicked on the link. Then start complaining. You get sense sooo?!!

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:22am On Aug 03, 2019
freethinker01:

Quite pathetic of you, you could write and understand gory yet graphic picture is hard for you to comprehend. You need to re-enroll

Yeah i need to...was too busy with your mum
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2019
I cant forget that uk movie dat year
Blood in
Blood out
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Torinoaudrey: 3:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Rip to d deceased, what a sad way to die
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Toscarel: 3:57am On Aug 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked time to look for the value dead bodies could add to our society. Animal feed or plant fertiliser production maybe of good idea. No more waste of grown men cultism, they must add value to this country dead or alive

or meat for lions in the zoo, those poor animals look so hungry

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:01am On Aug 03, 2019
izicooo:
May God help us.
You can use your OT lessons to secure jobs in Abuja. Not killing yourselves in one dead zones.

Even FBI, CIA, MOUSSAD, MI5 no dey shoot person like those. .
Na 1500mm purpose rifle una dey use? I pity una sha.
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hush15: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2019
Chuks9000:
Dear country people, let's fashi who strong pass and focus on the ways to make this country good na...
We are so distracted by irrelevant and dangerous things.

i still dont understand what people see in killing themselves. i just cant fathom it.

we keep saying the more, the merrier but its just a vain cliche
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AlaskaTNT(m): 5:29am On Aug 03, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Herdsmen killing in the farm, cultists killing in the street, the federal government should fix a battle between herdsmen and cultists, let them eliminate each other for good.
good one grin
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by freethinker01: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Yeah i need to...was too busy with your mum

You can do better na wink
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

KenModi to BlackPantherxXx and his useless, worthless and imbeciile father, mother, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, cousins, as well as other missing members his entire family both nuclear and extended and also his ancestors as well as his unborn generations:

After seeing the warning “graphic photos”, you still clicked on the link. Then start complaining. Una get sense sooo?!!

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Scandinavian02: 5:57am On Aug 03, 2019
This picture just taught me to stop keeping cultists
as friends.

What if not all three were cultists but were found together?

Keeping cultists as friends is a huge risk.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by EdiAbali: 6:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Their slangs be like

Choi they don fall starboy
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mekussa(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2019
OGIDI !!! Headquarters of CULTISM and bad boys in my state
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2019
onaope2019:
The big deal is here!

UK used laptops available.

only serious buyers
how much
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2019
they should kill themselves for all i care. undecided cool
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2019
One Star Bwoy fan down.
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Before na me for die for them

Is it not what they signed for

To steal, kill and to be destroyed

I pity their parents who don't deserve who fails to do the needful when they were much younger as the Bible commands.
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Nature has a way of natural filteration, for balance. Too many humans in the world already.
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Chuks9000:
Dear country people, let's fashi who strong pass and focus on the ways to make this country good na...
We are so distracted by irrelevant and dangerous things.

My brother you see what is messing up our country
Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mikepal: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2019
The Government should fix a fighting game whereby cultist and herdsmen would play first who ever wins face bokoharam in the finals. Trust me after this game there would be peace in this country. Note: the game should be aired live on supersports 99

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2019
3 frat men gunned down same time... shame on all of U.... what sort of nonsense is, 3 of Una just down same spot, same time....

NO RIP.

3 of una loose guard same Time.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.