Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 (3900 Views)

EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 / Why People Prefer FIFA To Pro Evolution Soccer / Is Switching To UR Pistol Really ALWAYS Faster Than Reloading In Shooting Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Goldicon49: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hey guys , I have been playing fifa from ps2 till now . But the other day I played PES and the gameplay was smoother than Fifa , I have been watching videos on YouTube and I like what I see so far , it's not as bad as Fifa fans say it is . Please I want to know if it's worth Switching from fifa to Pes especially with the new franchise coming soon .thanks guys
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Goldicon49:
Hey guys , I have been playing fifa from ps2 till now . But the other day I played PES and the gameplay was smoother than Fifa , I have been watching videos on YouTube and I like what I see so far , it's not as bad as Fifa fans say it is . Please I want to know if it's worth Switching from fifa to Pes especially with the new franchise coming soon .thanks guys

It's a NO-NO from me

I can play FIFA till Oblivion comes

2 Likes

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Danzysb(m): 2:21am On Aug 03, 2019
For me is not worth changing to,fifa gameplay is so better than pes when you play it in ps3 and ps4,the commentatory is much better,its normally Game Lords That play fifa alot,you should try playing fifa 19 in ps4......fifa is a much harder and its a passing game.........

1 Like

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2019
Danzysb:
For me is not worth changing to,fifa gameplay is so better than pes when you play it in ps3 and ps4,the commentatory is much better,its normally Game Lords That play fifa alot,you should try playing fifa 19 in ps4......fifa is a much harder and its a passing game.........

You Sabi better thing.....

We suppose nack 5 aside tournament

1 Like

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by StPete: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2019
Goldicon49:

Thank God for your observation. Need I say more? PES is better!

5 Likes

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2019
I have considered PES several times . My problems with FIFA are well documented on this forum . Allow me to replicate .

Gameplay :

Ball physics are terrible . As such FIFA 19 is the worst iteration of FIFA in the history of this franchise in terms of ball physics .

It boggles my mind that till today you can't switch between players easily by using L1 during crucial moments . The game will ignore your attempts to switch to a player closer to the ball .

Passing accuracy is too high and effective across the board which enables every damn team to play tiki taka football like Barca.

Game modes :

FUT is EA's bread and butter they have largely ignored other modes over the years. Yes they made an effort to improve kick off mode in FIFA 19 but pro clubs and career mode are severely lacking in terms of development and features .

The problems with this franchise are innumerable but eh.

I can't switch as the majority of my people play FIFA . That's just it . All my pals play FIFA .

2 Likes

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by shogsman(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2019
I've plays every pes there is right from the days of ps1,I've only played FIFA 17,18,pes has a more adaptive gameplay but if you're looking for flexibility,graphics and the real life experience stick to FIFA.
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by amparas(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fifa good, pes good get both if u can but me I still like pes pass lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Mckandre(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
tobianthony:
I have considered PES several times . My problems with FIFA are well documented on this forum . Allow me to replicate .

Gameplay :

Ball physics are terrible . As such FIFA 19 is the worst iteration of FIFA in the history of this franchise in terms of ball physics .

It boggles my mind that till today you can't switch between players easily by using L1 during crucial moments . The game will ignore your attempts to switch to a player closer to the ball .

Passing accuracy is too high and effective across the board which enables every damn team to play tiki taka football like Barca.

Game modes :

FUT is EA's bread and butter they have largely ignored other modes over the years. Yes they made an effort to improve kick off mode in FIFA 19 but pro clubs and career mode are severely lacking in terms of development and features .

The problems with this franchise are innumerable but eh.

I can't switch as the majority of my people play FIFA . That's just it . All my pals play FIFA .

all these cons u mentioned about fifa is the same experience i have with PES18, most especially when playing on superstar/legend mode against COM. the annoying part is the COM tends to switch the cursor in an orderly way that will favour it during crucial moment eg when the COM player is in full speed towards my centre half of the field nd i tap LB to switch(xbox) but instead of switching to my defender thats right in front of COMs player,twill switch to either the RMF or LMF that re far apart from the ball encouraging a counter with my keeper thats if ur lucky but if the worst should happen twill switch to CF or SS(striker) thats far behind the COMs player undecided tellme how do u expect a stricker to become a defender at same time at a point i concluded twas a bug.
Not to even mention the tiki taka i experience right in front of my penalty box, my defenders will just be helpless staring at the ball, running around like tadpoles aimlessly doing nothing. What about the aggressive interceptions That one is a cry for help, to pass ball within 2metres na problem for my players sef. What about when they shoot far away from the penalty box,like magic twill squeeze into the net without obstruction not minding the bunch of imbeciles i called defenders in front of the post like a hot knife through butter.

Now the referee,what about the referee? his nepotism towards the COMs is a whole lot of topic on its own. grin

Nevertheless i still love PES, it puts me on the edge whenever m playing against COM,if ure not careful u myt destroy ur controller or worse ur console due to the teeth gnashing frustration. In all my time with PES,whenever the COM is determined to score, twill surely score i learnt through the hard way countlessly when twas 90+2 to closing time, the COM scored an equalizer from nothing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Faceville: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mckandre:
all these cons u mentioned about fifa is the same experience i have with PES18, most especially when playing on superstar/legend mode against COM. the annoying part is the COM tends to switch the cursor in an orderly way that will favour it during crucial moment eg when the COM player is in full speed towards my centre half of the field nd i tap RB to switch(xbox) but instead of switching to my defender thats right in front of COMs player,twill switch to either the RMF or LMF that re far apart from the ball encouraging a counter with my keeper thats if ur lucky but if the worst should happen twill switch to CF or SS(striker) thats far behind the COMs player undecided tellme how do u expect a stricker to become a defender at same time at a point i concluded twas a bug.
Not to even mention the tiki taka i experience right in front of my penalty box, my defenders will just be helpless staring at the ball, running around like tadpoles aimlessly doing nothing. What about the aggressive interceptions That one is a cry for help, to pass ball within 2metres na problem for my players sef. What about when they shoot far away from the penalty box,like magic twill squeeze into the net without obstruction not minding the bunch of imbeciles i called defenders in front of the post like a hot knife through butter.

Now the referee,what about the referee? his nepotism towards the COMs is a whole lot of topic on its own. grin

Nevertheless i still love PES, it puts me on the edge whenever m playing against COM,if ure not careful u myt destroy ur controller or worse ur console due to the teeth gnashing frustration. In all my time with PES,whenever the COM is determined to score, twill surely score i learnt through the hard way countlessly when twas 90+2 to closing time, the COM scored an equalizer from nothing. grin
That means if you play pes 2019 you will break your controller before 1st half ends grin

1 Like

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Faceville:

That means if you play pes 2019 you will break your controller before 1st half ends grin
If you see truth no shame to talk am
FIFA is better than PES
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Faceville: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dathypebruv:

FIFA is better than PES
Lol. Play the one you're okay with bro.

3 Likes

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Faceville:

Lol. Play the one you're okay with bro.

FIFA 19 dey still dey do me wella

Experrin more from 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2019
I am an expert in both. But.. Pes is more realistic in terms of play as it gives you ability to decide everything. Graphics wise. Pes is better.. I though FIFA was hard... But FIFA to me is easy.. Very easy even at legendary difficulty.i have finished all tournaments including women tournament more than 2 times.. Pes is easy too.. But FIFA seems easier to me. Cos it's passing is always so accurate...

2 Likes

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by yeman1(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Dathypebruv:

FIFA is better than PES
Another man's food is another man's poison.
I play both. What I could see in it was that, fifa is more complicated but pes is very easy to play and score but Fifa is mad

1 Like

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Mckandre:
all these cons u mentioned about fifa is the same experience i have with PES18, most especially when playing on superstar/legend mode against COM. the annoying part is the COM tends to switch the cursor in an orderly way that will favour it during crucial moment eg when the COM player is in full speed towards my centre half of the field nd i tap RB to switch(xbox) but instead of switching to my defender thats right in front of COMs player,twill switch to either the RMF or LMF that re far apart from the ball encouraging a counter with my keeper thats if ur lucky but if the worst should happen twill switch to CF or SS(striker) thats far behind the COMs player undecided tellme how do u expect a stricker to become a defender at same time at a point i concluded twas a bug.

This sounds like FIFA .
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2019
yeman1:

Another man's food is another man's poison.
I play both. What I could see in it was that, fifa is more complicated but pes is very easy to play and score but Fifa is mad
And that what's we love bout itt

FIFA defines your gameplay if truly you good

Unlike PES where assistance na top grid
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dathypebruv:

And that what's we love bout itt

FIFA defines your gameplay if truly you good

Unlike PES where assistance na top grid
Agreed.. But FIFA is not difficult for me... Because masterery of tactics is superb.. It is impossible for me to concede and not score back.. Once I conceed...i use the analog to change my attack to full attack and use the up analog to activate counter attack and the down one to activate team press.. There are other tactical options but the one that gives me goals are the ones I mentioned.. Once I do this.. My attack becomes 4 man attack.. One defender leaves defense to join the strikers.. At that point..all it takes for me to score is pass the ball from defence to attack.. And on the final third of the field where I have 4 strikers waiting.. All. I need do there is multiple 1,2 passes and defense becomes open..
It's down side is that... My defense becomew POrus but I have my ways to manage it..

2 Likes

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mckandre:

I quite agree.. For me.. Pes.. The hardest difficulty is more tough than. FIFA.. I am even looking for more difficulty to add to FIFA..
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by skyfather09(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
baba just swap to pes asap, FIFA na ojoro game.
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
captainking:

Agreed.. But FIFA is not difficult for me... Because masterery of tactics is superb.. It is impossible for me to concede and not score back.. Once I conceed...i use the analog to change my attack to full attack and use the up analog to activate counter attack and the down one to activate team press.. There are other tactical options but the one that gives me goals are the ones I mentioned.. Once I do this.. My attack becomes 4 man attack.. One defender leaves defense to join the strikers.. At that point..all it takes for me to score is pass the ball from defence to attack.. And on the final third of the field where I have 4 strikers waiting.. All. I need do there is multiple 1,2 passes and defense becomes open..
It's down side is that... My defense becomew POrus but I have my ways to manage it..
Gbam,confam gee !
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Gbam,confam gee !
Haahhaahaha.. It seems your are a pro too.. Confirm.. I dey find pros too.. �
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2019
captainking:

Haahhaahaha.. It seems your are a pro too.. Confirm.. I dey find pros too.. �
Where be your location na big man ?
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Some guys here are still having that mindset that fifa is more harder, well...that was before fifa 19.

There was a thread here on nairaland whereby someone was complaining how he will beat teams(psg,etc) 7-0, 8-0, 10-0 in legendary.

When i started playing on PS4 the goalkeepers can't hold even the weakest of shot, they spill it,give you a corner or a rebound. When you out of ideas, you can just shoot from anywhere just outside the 18 and you will surely score if you direct it well and in addition, goalkeepers don't save finesse shots(r2). Passes are very accurate that even an amateur passes the ball fluently,tiki taka style and all these makes the game easy.
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Where be your location na big man ?
I dey ph. What about you
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2019
OJay360:
Some guys here are still having that mindset that fifa is more harder, well...that was before fifa 19.

There was a thread here on nairaland whereby someone was complaining how he will beat teams(psg,etc) 7-0, 8-0, 10-0 in legendary.

When i started playing on PS4 the goalkeepers can't hold even the weakest of shot, they spill it,give you a corner or a rebound. When you out of ideas, you can just shoot from anywhere just outside the 18 and you will surely score if you direct it well and in addition, goalkeepers don't save finesse shots(r2). Passes are very accurate that even an amateur passes the ball fluently,tiki taka style and all these makes the game easy.
exactly..thats what have been saying.. Any good passer of the ball will easily defeat com even at the legendary difficulty
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Dathypebruv(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2019
captainking:

I dey ph. What about you
Oma na abj I base oh,buh if I enter warri when I dey comot I go branch ph for my bruv side then halla you
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Mckandre(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Faceville:

i doubt that,i think I've reach my frustration limit with pes18

1 Like

Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Mckandre(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2019
captainking:

I quite agree.. For me.. Pes.. The hardest difficulty is more tough than. FIFA.. I am even looking for more difficulty to add to FIFA..
fifa is soft,ur chance of scoring when u approach penalty box is pretty high unlike PES,if the wrong angle or the post bar didnt stop u, twill be the leg of a defender from nowhere will put an abrupt end to ur efforts. I've experienced multiple bar hit based on rebound,i concluded the COMs use African technology. grin
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by Faceville: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Mckandre:
i doubt that,i think I've reach my frustration limit with pes18
Lol.
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Oma na abj I base oh,buh if I enter warri when I dey comot I go branch ph for my bruv side then halla you
no probs bro.. Anytime bro..
Re: Switching From Fifa To Pes PS4 by captainking(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Mckandre:
fifa is soft,ur chance of scoring when u approach penalty box is pretty high unlike PES,if the wrong angle or the post bar didnt stop u, twill be the leg of a defender from nowhere will put an abrupt end to ur efforts. I've experienced multiple bar hit based on rebound,i concluded the COMs use African technology. grin
you are spot on.. Let those clamouring for FIFA play pes... At its hardest difficulty.. They will come back to say same you just did. I am currently playing FIFA.. But i love pes more than FIFA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ps3 Developed YLOD Today Can It Be Repaired? / South African Midfielder Gift Leremi Dies In Car Accident At 22 / How Can I Play .cso Games On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.