Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,154 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Only Ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Only Ladies (732 Views)

Need fun pls call 08032714439 only ladies / Any Abuja Lady In Need Of My Pin, Only Ladies In Abuja / For Girl Only: Ladies If U Think U R A Hottie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Ladies by sozons(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
Good news to all the ladies that may be interested.

girls between the ages of 18 to 30yrs are needed to occupy a newly built motel in Delta state.
our girls here shy away from the fact that they cant do the work (prostitution) where they are known. we needed hot girls to meet the demand of men coming for fun. you pay for accommodation on weekly basis and whatever you make is yours. we already have few girls. the least you can collect from any man is 500 for short time.

I hope you understand the gist. if you are interested please reach me on sozonuwe@yahoo.com OR anita100xxx@yahoo.com OR send a text message to 08027176094. i will tell you what to do next.
Re: Only Ladies by queeneve: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
Oh my!

I bet Mr cock is the first customer!
Re: Only Ladies by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
dont you feel ashamed to make b.i.t.c.h.e.s of your fellow country men

if it was me it make a bit of sense becoz i am zimbabwean i wouldnt careless for nigerian woman
Re: Only Ladies by queeneve: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
That was harsh Zimbo,

That not nice Zimbo, angry
Re: Only Ladies by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
queeneve:

That was harsh Zimbo,

That not nice Zimbo, angry

sometimes you have to be harsh to knock some sense in someones head
Re: Only Ladies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
How much is the rent per week?
Re: Only Ladies by martyns303(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

dont you feel ashamed to make b.i.t.c.h.e.s of your fellow country men

if it was me it make a bit of sense becoz i am zimbabwean i wouldnt careless for nigerian woman
If u dn't feel comfortable about this guys idea feel free 2 object, u have the right to ur opinion but to say ''i wouldn't careless for Nigerian Women'' any mannered person will knw its an inappropriate statement. Its not like there ain't no intimacy workers in zimb.
Re: Only Ladies by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
martyns303:

If u dn't feel comfortable about this guys idea feel free 2 object, u have the right to your opinion but to say ''i wouldn't careless for Nigerian Women'' any mannered person will knw its an inappropriate statement. Its not like there ain't no intimacy workers in zimb.

you missing the point

i would love-vendor my fellow people get it

it would be easy if the girls are foreigners becoz i dont care much about them --- you get my drift

it is so funny you find my opinion very touch but you didnt feel the same for nigerian brother who pimping your sisters --- what a shame
Re: Only Ladies by guccimilan(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2010
@ poster ,God punish you for comming to legalize prostitution here , you no get sisters?
Re: Only Ladies by Bella87(f): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2010
shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked   nairaland get pimps
Re: Only Ladies by MrCork21: 2:11am On Oct 18, 2010
sozons , nice on!! brother wassup!! how much do u charge per hour and do u give students

discount? tongue By the way, wher is Dealtar state? never heard of it angry
Re: Only Ladies by martyns303(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

you missing the point

i would love-vendor my fellow people get it

it would be easy if the girls are foreigners becoz i dont care much about them --- you get my drift

it is so funny you find my opinion very touch but you didnt feel the same for nigerian brother who pimping your sisters --- what a shame

I was particular about ur comment, considering previous phrases u'd made and ur opinion abt Nigerian Nationals. However as much i do not condone of prostitution, i never aprove or disaprove of the posters choice of biz. I can't tell a grown az.z woman how 2 live her life. I understand the direction and point ur trying to make but the manner ur going abt is void, also ur phrase ''love-vendor'' is not application.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady/girl / I Need One Girl, To Be My Val In Abuja / Omo To Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.