Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Would You Agree If You Were Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Agree If You Were Me? (1226 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Agree If You Were Me? by johndoe200: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
I will tell you what happened to me some time ago. I met a woman through a mutual friend. She was mature and in her mid thirties. I thought she just wanted to have some fun on the side as she looked married. Anyway she was fun to f. u. c. k. then came the time to pay the piper. She wanted me to impregnate her, and I was not to:

1. Ever be involved in the life of the child.
2. Swear never to mention the fact to anyone.
3. Have as much sex with her as I wanted before she takes in, but never see her again after.
4. As she never let me near her house, I was never to come look for her.

When I asked why she wanted all this, she said not to ask to many questions and just do it for her.

Do you think I should?
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by LouisThoru(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
whats the big deal in impregnating someone?
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by johndoe200: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
LouisThoru:

whats the big deal in impregnating someone?

Impregnating a married woman is a big deal, as some day someone may come knocking on my door and telling me he or she is my child. Anyway I don't know what kind of man she is married to .
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
No big deal in impregnating someone u arent going to marry? Its morally wrong
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by LouisThoru(f): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
Poster

Then your story is made up. There is no reference to a married woman in the first post.
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by johndoe200: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
LouisThoru:

Poster

Then your story is made up. There is no reference to a married woman in the first post.

Maybe you should read the post again. She is married.
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2010
DONT DO IT!!!! put yourself in the husband's shoes and think of all the nastiness you are about to cause.
also if you were the husband and found out about it all, wouldnt you go and rearrange that lover's facial features or break a few of his bones?!

just because that woman is insane and that you like sha-gging her, doesnt mean that you should suddenly lack any common sense.

if she was single it would be a different ball game but married?! HELL to the NO!
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by SALady(f): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2010
Say NO, simple. Unless if you have low expectations in life.

Go and make your own mistakes than to complete her mistakes.

If she was single, this would have been a different ball game altogether.
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2010
Hey guys chill!

Maybe the woman has discussed it with the husband and he's okay with it, probably because he's sterile!

The woman made a mistake, if it were me, I'll just get pregnant and not even tell you that you are the father! cool
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by johndoe200: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2010
Thanks for the advise. I considered doing it at first, but too many possible complications could arise in my life if it ever came out.
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by kokoye(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ujujoan, you do make sense sense.

The lady might just need a favor from you.

But then, she might use it against you in future, documentation or not.
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

Hey guys chill!

Maybe the woman has discussed it with the husband and he's okay with it, probably because he's sterile!

The woman made a mistake, if it were me, I'll just get pregnant and not even tell you that you are the father! cool

and that should be a good enough reason for this guy to do it?!
so that this sterile guy can go around claiming that YOUR child is HIS?!

as for you sneaking around getting pregnant from some guy and then not saying anything, just to rub the ego of your sterile husband. . . . . . . . . . . where is the "fair and square, no BS" Ujujoan?!
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

and that should be a good enough reason for this guy to do it?!
so that this sterile guy can go around claiming that YOUR child is HIS?!

The guy's fuking his wife . . .  the least he can do is donate a 'sperm' for them!  The child is not going to be his . . not in the real sense of the word! undecided

as for you sneaking around getting pregnant from some guy and then not saying anything, just to rub the ego of your sterile husband. . . . . . . . . . . where is the "fair and square, no BS" Ujujoan?!

Oh c'mon, I didn't say it was fair . . .
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by Odunnu: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
The woman is a noisemaker. She could have quietly accomplished her desires without your consent
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^ Don't mind her. Aproko like her. Infact, I don't think she's serious yet. After 3 guys turn down her proposal, she'll have no choice but to . . . . improvise!
Re: Would You Agree If You Were Me? by annastatsia: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
do unto others what u wish them to do unto u. be wise young man so dat ur few moment of fun will not destroy ur future. stay clear

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? / Florida Mother Fired 18 Shots At Children (pics) / Gender Equality - ladies!! We r nt equals. Just accept. Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.