Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? (1229 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by ekinadose1: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
Please i need all the advise i can get from the good people of Nairaland. My landlord almost succeeded in despoiling my house help who is like a daughter to me but I thank God it didn't happen. My wife was quick to discover as he was trying to force her and she was screaming. On querying her, we discovered the man has made attempts about two times before almost succeeding today (God forbid). When we asked her why she didn't open up to us, she said the man threatened her that he was going to throw us out of the house if she ever tells us (can you imagine that! Somebody i do not owe a dime as i usually pay my yearly rent at once).

Please what do i do? Should i confront him as i am planning to do that tommorrow? Should i let the wife into this whole saga? Should i call in the police? I am so confused and need good advice to enable me act properly.

please fellow Nairalanders kindly advise me urgently.
Re: My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by feminineA: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
Thank God you are not owing him please start looking for another house to rent coz it means even your kids are not safe. Yes both you and your wife should confront him and threaten him. If he tries to prove stubborn call the police. Coz he didn't succeed today doesn't mean he won't succeed another time and if you keep quiet about it then you've even him the approval to continue. I feel you should even expose him so that every other tenant will be aware of the evil called landlord they have.pls take action very crucial.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by Natasha2(f): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
wow thank God he didn't succed, I think you should confront him, if he had made attempts before then this wouldn't stop him from making more, you have to let his wife know too. Please that girl should always keep the door locked when there's no one at home, what if your wife wasn't there? You have to act fast
Re: My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by Afam4eva(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
Are you living in a face me i slap you?

Seriously, i think you have to sue the sonofabitch to court. He has to cool off in kirikiri for a while.
Re: My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by moremi2008(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2012
You need to confront him. Hopefully, this will shame him into civilized behavior going forward. When you signed your lease, sexual access to your household members were not a part of the deal.

Be sure to be on a look-out for a new place (your family is clearly not safe with a landlord like him hanging around).

May God grant you wisdom and strength to do what is right and to protect your family from a sexual predator.
Re: My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by agiboma(f): 1:33am On Feb 26, 2012
Thank G-d he did not succeed. I would do it all that you suggested, confront him for sure and let him know the young lady is like a daughter to you and you are highly offended by his actions. I would even call the police perhapes they can give him a warning so he can start to regain some self control.
Re: My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by Outstrip(f): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2012
Confront him but start looking for a new place asap. His wife will definitely make life unbearable for you guys especially that poor girl. It's really encouraging to read about people who care about the welfare of their house helps. No wonder she put herself at risk to protect you guys. Please move for the sake of your help and your daughters
Re: My Landlord Tried To Despoil My House Help! What Do I Do? by maclatunji: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2012
You should have reported him to the police, his attempt at rape is a serious crime. We must extol the virtue of the girl for not giving-in easily.

If you allow this one go, tomorrow it could be your wife- God forbid, abi? Nothing could be more humiliating for a woman than rape and you should protect and defend the girl's honour.

(1) (Reply)

Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos / Sex In Marriage / Top 10 Christmas Gifts 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.