Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. (5879 Views)

I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by saleesu: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hi Fellow Nairalanders
Please i am interested in setting up a bottled and pure water production facility in the northern part of the country. Please i wud like to know the cost of the machines and reputable distributors who sell and maintain the machines. Also i wud like to know how much it would cost to set up the facility. You can send details to salius@gmail.com.
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by AGARIfoods: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2010
WE HAVE BEEN PRODUCING SINCE 2006 AND CAN HELP YOU WITH THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM START TO FINISH.
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by saleesu: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
Thanks Agari Foods, i would appreciate any info you can provide to kick start a smooth take off since you have the experience, including where i can purchase the equipment as well as NAFDAC licence and all thats. Thanks. You can mail details to salius@gmail.com
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by duzz: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2010
send email at matheworama@gmail.com so that I can send you full quotation for both bottled water line and sachet or dispenser line option
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by AGARIfoods: 2:52am On Oct 19, 2010
SALEESU, ANY AMOUNT CAN START THIS BUSINESS BUT MIND YOU THE QUALITY OF OUTPUT DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF INPUT. THIS BUSINESS CAN MAKE AS WELL AS SINK YOU IF ILL PREPARED FOR IT AND MUST DO PROPER HOMEWORK AND RESEARCH BEFORE VENTURING AND THIS WE PRESUME YOU HAVE DONE ON YOUR OWN.

THE FIRST MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO OR CONSIDER FOR THIS BUSINESS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IS YOUR RAW MATERIAL AVAILABILITY AND QUALITY AS IT HAS A LASTING EFFECT ON YOUR FINAL OUTPUT QUALITY AND SUBSEQUENTLY MARKETABLE SUCCESS. SO HERE'S OUR QUESTION TO YOU AS THESE FUNDAMENTALS ARE DETERMINANTS TO YOUR EQUIPMENT TYPE AND EVENTUALLY COST TO START THIS BUSINESS:

I. WHERE DO YOU PLAN TO SITE THIS PLANT?
II. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT RAW MATERIAL QUALITY?
III. WHAT IS YOUR DESIRED OUTPUT QUALITY?
IV. SOURCE OF RAW MATERIAL?

WE CAN PROCEED GRUADUALLY FROM YOUR RESPONS TO THE ABOVE, GOODLUCK.
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by saleesu: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
AGARIfoods:

I. WHERE DO YOU PLAN TO SITE THIS PLANT?
II. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT RAW MATERIAL QUALITY?
III. WHAT IS YOUR DESIRED OUTPUT QUALITY?
IV. SOURCE OF RAW MATERIAL?

Thanx Agari Foods for your response and i hope my answers are in line.

1. I want to site the plant at Bauchi in north east.
2. On the source of raw material i intend to sink and bore hole and then install a water treatment plant.
3. Highest quality cos i want to competition
4. Raw materials like the bottles mite have to produced in lagos or any nearby place that i can have the best quality. Thanx alot for your concern and effort to assist
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by saleesu: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by y2kaustin(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2010
Hello,
I am ready to do a perfect job for you,as i specialize in doing that here in Lagos.I have established various facility for my numerous clients.So we can work with what you have currently on ground,now i need to know what you have on ground as regards facilities and resources and i will help you recommend the rest.
I will help you get some of the materials from Lagos here at a very cheap rate,and also help you maintain a reliable,constant supply chain of any materials,from here.Hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.
Thank you,
Essien A.(Engr)
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by AGARIfoods: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
THE ONLY ANSWER YOU GOT RIGHT IS THE LOCATION AND THE REST SHOWED YOU AREN'T AND HAVEN'T RESEARCHED THOROUGHLY THIS BUSINESS (TO THE SCALE YOU ARE PLANNING) AND DOUBT IF YOU HAVE A FEASIBILITY STUDIES IN PLACE NOT TO TALK OF BUSINESS PLAN. PLEASE, DO NOT SPEND ANY FUNDS YET ON ANYTHING.

LET'S ADVICE YOU THIS WAY - GET TO KNOW THE TRUE STATE OF YOUR RAW MATERIAL (WATER) FIRST BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT DETERMINES YOUR SUCCESS AND FAILURE, ANY ATTEMPTED ATTEMPT TO PROCEED WITHOUT THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO RUINING YOURSELF BY YOURSELF WITH YOURSELF FOR YOURSELF.

HOPE YOU ARE CLEAR WITH THIS AND DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE WE AND MANY OTHERS HAVE DONE.
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by missuzoma: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hi there my friend, be very careful. Don't take any action until you have acquired enough knowledge of the business. I suggest you try to visit somone that is already into the business around you to find out a few details. Don't even pay for land until you are sure the location is suitable.

Again, ignore all 'consultants' until you manage to educate yourself a bit. A lot of them will run with your money or double the price of machinery and setting up.

Pls try and get some knoeldge by yourself so you don't fall mugu. Why don't you find ane read the thread in this business section on water production?
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by saleesu: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
missuzoma:

Hi there my friend, be very careful. Don't take any action until you have acquired enough knowledge of the business. I suggest you try to visit somone that is already into the business around you to find out a few details. Don't even pay for land until you are sure the location is suitable.

Again, ignore all 'consultants' until you manage to educate yourself a bit. A lot of them will run with your money or double the price of machinery and setting up.

Pls try and get some knoeldge by yourself so you don't fall mugu. Why don't you find ane read the thread in this business section on water production?

Thanks for your words, wud surely bear it in mind!!!
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by tyborn7: 7:41pm On May 01, 2012
AGARIFOODS can you please forward detail information on machines and pricing am in osogbo and other possible guide to start a bottle water plant my email is tyborn7@yahoo.com
Re: Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. by seuncaxton: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Contact us for any type of bottles 2L, 1.5L, 75cl, 50cl, 35cl etc If you have a Customized mould we can as well blow your bottle . Contact info:Caxton Global Resources LTD No 26 Anuoluwapo Street NTABO bus/stop Ijoko Sango Ota
Phone: 08063887578,07030331415
Email: seuncaxton@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG / How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking / How To Start Dried Cray Fish Export Business In Nigeria With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.