Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking (5882 Views)

How You Can Make At Least $800/Month By This Time Next Year Guaranteed! / How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 Weeks Through Domain Names Flipping / How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good day all,for those of you that have been
following my money making articles,i must
commend you all because this will be the first time
i will be releasing my powerful domain parking
secrets here.so lets move on...
INTRODUCING THE SILENT MILLIONAIRE MAKER!
(DOMAIN PARKING)
I will start by asking;why do you work hard to
generate money when domain
parking takes almost no effort and pays well?
Domain parking is one method of earning money
online without stress. Despite this, many
newcomers
to domaining have a lot of misconceptions about
domain parking. To help, this article cover some
of the basics of domain parking.
“WHAT IS DOMAIN PARKING?”
Domain parking refers to the registration of an
internet domain name without that domain
being associated with any services such as e-
mail or a website . This may have been done
with a view to reserving the domain name for
future development, and to protect against the
possibility of cybersquatting.
Domain parking can be classified as monetized
and non-monetized. In the former,
advertisements are shown to visitors and the
domain is "monetized". In the latter, an "Under
construction sign may be shown,but we are
interested in the monetized domain parking.
Monetized domain parking;This is a single-page
website that people see when they type the
domain name or follow a link in a web browser .
Domain names can be parked before a web site
is ready for launching.
Domain parking is pretty simple, really. You let a
parking company display ads on your domain. The
parking company normally has a contract with
Google or Yahoo! to use their ad feeds. A visitor
to your domain clicks on an ad, the advertiser
pays Google or Yahoo!; Google or Yahoo! pay a
share of the revenue to the parking company, who
pays a share of the revenue to you.
“HOW DO I PARK MY DOMAIN?”
After you buy or register a domain, you will need
to register with a parking company.The parking
company
will place ads related to your domain name in your
parked domain.
“HOW DO I GET TRAFFIC TO MY PARKED DOMAIN?”
Aaaah!. Finally, we’ve run into the catch. Parking
companies strictly prohibit you from doing
anything that would increase traffic to your
domain. Sending traffic to a parked page (for
instance, through advertising, link building, etc.) is
against all parking companies terms of service.
The logic behind this is that Google and Yahoo are
trying to get their ads in places where they don’t
already control the traffic – not recycling traffic
that already exists.
Parking is for domains that have pre-existing
traffic (normally through direct navigation).THIS IS
WHERE DOMAIN PARKING MASTER COMES INTO
ACTION.
WARNING:for you to be making a steady
$500=N80,000 to $800 weekly from this domain
parking you have to be driving real human traffic to
your parked domain,so that they can view and
click on those adverts on your domain.If people
should only view the page without clicking on the
adverts,your parking company will not pay you,but
if you can win this battle of getting real human
traffics that will actually click on your adverts,MY
BROTHERS,YOU ARE IN MONEY.
THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING TO HIT THE NAIL BY
THE HEAD!
for those of you that actually want to MAKE THIS
MONEY THE SAME WAY I AM CURRENTLY MAKING
IT,WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW MY FOOT STEPS.
BAD NEWS FOR THOSE THAT HATE EBOOKS!!!!!
I have noticed that people nowadays want you to
give them information that will change there
financial life for free without any fee,but i am sorry
to disapoint anyone.This information is not what
you can get anywhere for free,this is not one of
those popular ebooks you will see for sale, that
promises heaven and earth,you won't even find my
secret outside, because this is going to be the first
time i am going to let this CAT OUT OF THE BAG,.
LETS I FORGET...
This is a run down of what is in this powerful
ebook
1)Step by step detailed instructions on how to
register and park your own domain with less
than10$=N1,600
2)A powerful parking company that you will park
your domain with(They actually pay highest)
3)MY SECRET 1 (THIS IS WHERE THE MONEY IS):5
powerful click to cash websites that you will
register your parked domain with and they will
actually direct real human traffics/on daily
basis,that will actually click on the adverts in your
parked domain.With this 5powerful websites,you
MUST be making over $2000 and above monthly
100% guaranteed,QUOTE ME!
4) PLEASE PAY ATTENTION HERE: Let me show
you the method I use in pulling
> thousands of dollars weekly/monthly.
> Register your domain name link with any of your
choice powerful click to cash site i will show you
with $50=N8, 500 to generate you 400 clicks, and
note that, the more money
> you invest the more money you make.
> YOUR INVESTMENT AND YOUR DAILY,WEEKLY/
MONTHLY PROFITS.
$50=N8, 500 will generate you clicks what of *
$200=N32, 000.
>
> Now out of your $200 profit save $100 and
reinvest $100.
> $100=N17, 000 will generate you clicks what of *
$400=N64, 000
> Now out of your $400 profit save $100 and
reinvest $300.
> $300 =N51, 000 will generate you clicks what of
*$900=N153, 000
> Now out of your $900 profit save $500 and
reinvest $400.
> $300 =N51, 000 will generate you clicks what of
*$900=N153, 000
>
> Now out of your $900 profit save $500 and
reinvest $400.
>
>
>
>
>
> $400=N68, 000 will generate you clicks what of *
$1300=N208, 000
>
> Now out of your $1300 profit save $700 and
reinvest $600.
>
>
>
>
>
> $600=N102, 000 will generate you clicks what of
*$1800=N288, 000
>
> Now out of your $1800 profit save $1000 and
reinvest $800.
>
>
>
>
>
> $800=N136, 000 will generate you clicks what of
*$2100=N336, 000
>
> Now out of your $2100 profit save $1100 and
reinvest $1000.
>
>
>
>
>
> $1000=N170, 000 will generate you clicks what
of *$4000=N640, 000
>
> Now out of your $4000 profit save $2000 and
reinvest $2000
>
>
>
>
>
> $2000=N340, 000 will generate you clicks what
of *$8000=N1, 280, 000
>
> Now out of your $8000 profit save $4000 and
reinvest $4000.
>
>
>
>
>
> $4000=N680, 000 will generate you clicks what
of *$16000=N2, 560, 000
>
> Now out of your $16000 profit save $10,000 and
reinvest $6000.
>
> Hope you understand this method of earnings
now? You can as well continue
> from here and play the game as you so desire
my dear. feel free to call as we jailbreak domain
parking cash with ease 08130200735 or visit
www.windsfallcashsystem.com N10,000 flat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
for the fortunate ones that have gotten this package,please note that the best way to receive your money this month end is through webmoney,this parking company newly added this,so if you don't want your money through bankwire,please choose webmoney so that you can easily use currency exchangers.thanks
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by needinfo: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Same old story.don't deceive yourself because no one has actually bought it instead of you coming here to assume someone bought it.if you want to teach, let it out and stop this spamming.ebook of 10k and when you read it, its same old story.drop whatever you have and stop deceiving

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
I will always laugh at comments such as this,why i like nairaland so much is that when so many people must have publicly made bad comments about something,they will secretly go and get that same thing they have talked bad about...for your information,so many people here have gotten this package and are using it to the Glory of God.i don't just show you anything,i show you what i am currently using bro.mind you,i am not selling the ebook...Any body can give you a domain parking ebook,but can not give you the main secret...let me ask you,after you must have gotten the ebook and haven parked your domain,how on earth will you get those daily impressions and clicks that are 100% gauranteed....my brother,this is what you pay for because it is a top guided secret...i give out the ebook for free,then plus my secret of generating the clicks..period! I DON'T BEG ANYONE BRO...GOODLUCK
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
My name is the most valuable asset i have,and i cannot tarnish it for any amount...This is real!!!
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by dav8id(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
mr domain parking grin

1 Like

Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by africanman85: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2015
why not do the business and make the thousands of dollers instead of collecting 10k ? That will be better for u bro. Jst an advise

4 Likes

Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kindly share the information brother.
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Brother's in the house is there real money to make in this domain parking business?
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by kingofcasting(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2015
rubbish e-book sellers.thunder fire all of dem.mtschewww.if u buy the e-book,its the same old thing.
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2015
kingofcasting:
rubbish e-book sellers.thunder fire all of dem.mtschewww.if u buy the e-book,its the same old thing.
Brother do you know more about the domain parking? Is it real, does it pay?
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Can one earn good money in this domain parking business?
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by DoroMega: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
xwhite it seems you have money to waste.
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by iykepromotions: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
xwhite:
Can one earn good money in this domain parking business?
actually domain parking and domain selling is real and legal and am fully into it. to start making money from parking your domains must have a lot of traffic that's why it's adviceable to go for expired domain names. after buying it, you now go and park it at a parking company which is free. the parking company will in turn put ads in that domain name and it will look exactly like a website. when a visitor visits and CLICK on any advert, you make money. for more info do a goggle search on " how to make money with expired domain parking @ OP the way you're promoting it seems that it's not really working for you; you're more interested in these people's money.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
iykepromotions:
actually domain parking and domain selling is real and legal and am fully into it. to start making money from parking your domains must have a lot of traffic that's why it's adviceable to go for expired domain names. after buying it, you now go and park it at a parking company which is free. the parking company will in turn put ads in that domain name and it will look exactly like a website. when a visitor visits and CLICK on any advert, you make money. for more info do a goggle search on " how to make money with expired domain parking @ OP the way you're promoting it seems that it's not really working for you; you're more interested in these people's money.
@ Ikyepromotion. thanks alot, please help me i need your tips and direction to get started in this domain parking business,
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by xwhite(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
@ Ikyepromotion, please how can i contact you.
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by iykepromotions: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
xwhite:
@ Ikyepromotion, please how can i contact you.
like i earlier told you do a goggle search or visit my blog @ julanky.com
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by MindExplorer(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
iykepromotions:

Pls bro can u give me or send me clear tips on hw to really get started in this biz. I'd really apprecite. My email. Chiboguj@g mail.com
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by MrIyke222(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Domain parking or making money from expired domain name is real. Though am about to go fully into it, bt i knw som1 who is makin money in it alrdy and I’ve bought ebook on it from him.

But broh, i think u re getting it wrong nd even complicatin ur information trying to sell ur ebook. Am into information packaging biz or ebook marketing and i knw there are ways u giv out ur information to ur prospective buyers to apeal to their interest nd desire if u truly want to get som positiv results.
To start wit, ur price is way to high for such a single package even doh it may b valued more dan dat.
Secondly, it looks as if u jst want to make som fast money from ur prospectiv buyers.
Thirdly, ur marketing intro. is som hw confusing, sounding more like a Network marketing.

So pls, consider dis observations nd put it right. And knw dat u hav som inteligent dudes as nairalanders who are smart online nd offline.
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2015
well i have seen all your posts,the truth remains that domain parking is real and i just discovered a better way to maximise my earnings in a very powerful strategic way,at least you can sense that from .my write up,i am not here to scam anyone,like people say,i discovered something new that is working for me and i want people to know for a price,is it now a crime? if u think u cant afford it please move on with life,besides,if u start making your money now,through my methods in domain parking,u wont even remember me...this method is so powerful that i only need those that have invested in domain parking before without any good returns,to finally get something good out of it...i am here for real...if you think d #10,000 is much,let me remind you all that i am not here to "hammer" that is why d price of my secret info is #10,000 so that if it is only one or two persons get it and use it,i am ok...unlike giving it out for #2000 and then everybody will get it and abuse it...I am not here for such,i am ready to work with very few in this my latest tweak in domain parking....But sincerely i am ready to help,not for d money and with this effect,if you think that #10,000 is much,kindly call me let me see what i will do to help out..I MEAN IT.my aim.is to make sure that real/serious people get this even if it is for free and not those unserious ones...so give me a call lers talk and let me know hw to help you.Although it will be for d first 10 persons that will call me. 08130200735
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
@OP as a successful domainer like u claim, can u tell us one successful domain deal u've completed, or beter still a link 2 any of ur archivements?
u beta repent n stop dis rubish. If u're really gud in domain biz, pls concentrate in d packing n stop scaming.
Re: How To Be Making Your Own $800 Weekly Through Domain Parking by macho44(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
xwhite:
Brother do you know more about the domain parking? Is it real, does it pay?
Yes it does, if u follow the right procedures. Check out these parked domains for example
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG / Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.