Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) (1933 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Man Is Also A Trinity / [SERMON OF THE DAY] APOSTLE MICHAEL OROKPO - GROWING IN THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST / Who Is Responsible For The Coronavirus? God, Man Or The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jozzy4:

Is Eve in Gods image?

Yes, the Bible confirms that.

Genesis 1:27( So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He Him; male and female created He them)

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
OCTAVO:

Okay, quite insightful. Did some checks too. It would have been better if you corroborate your posts with Hebrew translations where necessary. We are all learning.

Thank God you did a check first and didn't argue.
I had made up my mind not to reply arguments, but I replied you, cos I noticed you asked out of curiosity and not to argue.

God bless
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Paulscholari:
Nice one broda..but there are some things i will like to point out.
24hrs is not A Day to God.
even the heavenly elements that brought about 24hrs a day to our earth were not made in human calculation of 24hours.
in some planets like Pluto a day is 153.3 hours, venus is 5,832 hrs, while a day in jupiter is just 9 hours, i hope you understand it now. and it is God that created all these heavenly element and their ordinances.
now going scriptural, Jesus spoke to the pharisees and says "if you destroy this temple, i will raise it up in 3days," apparently he was not only talking of his physical body alone that rose up on the third day but also the church which is his body, now its past two days in God's timing and we are in the dawn of the third day and that's why the coming of our Lord Jesus is inevitable in this millennium. even the scripture says a thousand years to a man is like a day to God 2peter 3:8.

Adam was created in the image and likeness of God, he acted as God in the garden with the limited knowledge God gave him to have at that time, but he wasn't God yet not until he ate that fruit...that was when he became a God. when you read the scripture especially at the conclusion of creation the bible says and God sees that everything he made was ''Good'' not "'perfect'' why, because they are expected to learn and grow into perfection, but God did something wonderful he embedded all that processes in a single tree and made it bear fruit in the middle of the garden. if you watch this film Matrix, the first of its episode you will see where this guy (Neo) was given options, take this blue pill and you will begin to learn and understand...or take this red pill and you know instantly. Adam skipped that process and became perfectly imperfect and the worst part, he became a God, a perfectly imperfect God. there is no single human born of the purest virgin that we can call perfect apart from Our Lord and Savior Jesus born of a divine conception!!! the fruit Adam ate was not meant to be digested within 24hrs, its a fruit that contains infinite wisdom and knowledge, but Adams brain capacity is slow to accumulate it not even in billions of years, and now you have been seeing the result of it...modern technologies everywhere, i tell you this, men have not seen anything yet as far as what that fruit will make men do to the universe not even to earth alone!! but why was God against it? simply because 1. it was a disobedient act against the creator, against a higher being, and that has to be punished...secondly the thought of man is evil. being led into disobedient by the devil, he will tow the devils path which definitely he did, when you look at what is happening in the world now even before now you can attest that most of men's work are evil. Thirdly, God doesnt share his glory, with his obedient children yes but not with disobedient ones and for you to disobey Him and keep walking in that disobedient you have become an enemy to him, the scripture says I have said, Psalms:82:6-7 Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes...this pronunciation was made even before Christ came, and when He came we receive him into our lives to make us Sons of God. Yes we are children of the most high because He birth us through Adam, our origin is from him and thats why disobedient souls receive punishment as gods "eternal flames" and this is one of the reason why devil hated men so much, he made men to fall in order to humiliate God...Christ came to born in us the Spirit of the Perfect God in us, that is the reason why anyone that doesnt receive him does himself a great misfortune and unjustice, making himself a perpetual enemy to God. birthing the spirit of God in us doesnt mean we will be perfect on earth but our perfection will be fully attained when we finally made it home.

And in naming of the animals, Adam did so according to what God had showed him in the heavens, not like in giving them personal names but naming them into position of authority, just as God has done to Adam. i will drop my pen here and continue to enjoy the flow...thanking you for reading through, God bless you.

New age interpretations, rational theology and fables and unfortunately I'm not interested in such.
Matrix is a satanic film from the church of Satan.

Nice try.
God bless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Adam was created in the image and likeness of God.

After Adam sinned by using his free will to disobey God , he lost that image and that was how sin crept into the world.

Genesis 5:3- And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in HIS OWN LIKENESS, after HIS IMAGE; and called his name Seth:

The children Adam had after he sinned where born in his own image as the scripture testifies here.

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 07, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

If you have any thing to say on this issue kindly open another thread and do so, cos I can see you're bent on arguing and i don't entertain arguments.

God bless

You don't entertain argument? And what you are doing above is? It's ok sha.

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
JMAN05:

You don't entertain argument? And what you are doing above is? It's ok sha.

I checked up on your moniker and noticed that you're a JW and that's why I decided not to entertain arguments with you.

God bless
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 08, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I checked up on your moniker and noticed that you're a JW and that's why I decided not to entertain arguments with you.

God bless

So, you do entertain argument, but you just lied because you noticed am JW? That's ok. This JW must have strong power. This JW people are always ready to defend their faith. 1pet 3:15. Maybe others aren't ready for that. I have observed that. It's good to know though. Have a nice day. Luv You.

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2019
JMAN05:

So, you do entertain argument, but you just lied because you noticed am JW? That's ok. This JW must have strong power. This JW people are always ready to defend their faith. 1pet 3:15. Maybe others aren't ready for that. I have observed that. It's good to know though. Have a nice day. Luv You.

Bros no vex.
People that know me on this forum, know I hate arguments, cos it leads to strife.
It's not just because you're a JW, but also knowing you're a JW even makes me not to want to argue with you, cos I've had a lot of arguments with guys like you before and I know you guys never get tired of arguing.

The best way to stop it, is to avoid it totally.

I won't reply you again.

God bless

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by NCBMEDIA: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Bros no vex.
People that know me on this forum, know I hate arguments, cos it leads to strife.
It's not just because you're a JW, but also knowing you're a JW even makes me not to want to argue with you, cos I've had a lot of arguments with guys like you before and I know you guys never get tired of arguing.

The best way to stop it, is to avoid it totally.

I won't reply you again.

God bless

No p. Luv you.

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2019
In companies that are into production, electronic, mechanical, e.t.c, Archetypes are first made and tested, when they have fulfilled the standard and reason they were produced, they then make other copies and distribute around the world, e.g the new hauwaie IOS is being tested, when the company sees it's good enough they will then use it for their android phones.

Adam was the archetype made by God for the rest of humanity, but unfortunately Adam sinned and this brought sin upon the human race, that's why little children sin at will without being taught sinful habits, cos man's nature is rooted in Adam whose nature got corrupted by his sin in Eden.
The Bible says by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin.

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2019
God needed another archetype to save humanity from the grip of the devil.

There was no human who was good enough, neither was there an animal sacrifice that could purge and atone for man's sins.

A divine being was needed to perform this act, the Son of the Living God who had been in existence before the world began, decided to give Himself as a sacrifice for humanity.

He left His throne and all the glory above, emptied Himself of all and came down to earth to die a criminals death in order to atone for the sin of mankind.

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Jesus walked, lived and worked on this earth just like a normal man, though He wasn't really a normal man.

He faced temptations, trials, betrayals, he even ate and slept like normal human beings do.

He was the perfect archetype for regenerated men who believe in Him.

He died and rose on the 3rd day before He ascended back to where, He came from.

Everything Jesus did while He was on earth, we as Christians can do and even do much more than He did.

Why then can't we Christian work and work in His footsteps? .

This then brings me back to my topic.
Who is a Christian?

1 Like

Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Graxie(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thank you for this thread, following. I hope you will stand and finish strong without being discouraged. What you want to teach will liberate and empower many who are interested so be ready for opposition.
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by OCTAVO: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
OP sir, we are expecting your updates.
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
OCTAVO:
OP sir, we are expecting your updates.

If I have to be sincere, I'm finding it hard to continue, cos what I'm spilling here is strong meat and not milk, and this might be very difficult for so many people to grasp except the Holy Ghost opens their eyes of understanding and that's what I've been praying for, when I have the nudge in my spirit to continue, I will.

Be patient with me, while I await the go ahead nudge in my spirit

God bless
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by OCTAVO: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

If I have to be sincere, I'm finding it hard to continue, cos what I'm spilling here is strong meat and not milk, and this might be very difficult for so many people to grasp except the Holy Ghost opens their eyes of understanding and that's what I've been praying for, when I have the nudge in my spirit to continue, I will.

Be patient with me, while I await the go ahead nudge in my spirit

God bless
Many of us are from different denominations, some are unbelievers, this is the main reason why views may differ. However, it should not stop you from doing what you ought to do. Some of us are following genuinely.
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
OCTAVO:

Many of us are from different denominations, some are unbelievers, this is the main reason why views may differ. However, it should not stop you from doing what you ought to do. Some of us are following genuinely.

No problem, thanks for following.

Will definitely continue but not this night
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Spirit of God, we need insight, we ask that you allow our brother to continue.
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by OCTAVO: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

No problem, thanks for following.

Will definitely continue but not this night
You are giving attention to other threads, don't ignore this thread.
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
OCTAVO:
You are giving attention to other threads, don't ignore this thread.

Will be back once I'm through with the witchcraft expose
Re: The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Sow Is What You Reap / God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle. / Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.