Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Life From Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life From Life? (4442 Views)

Being Mindful Of Heaven/eternal Life From Where We Came To This Earth / Save A Life From Starvation / Ladys-dont-let-them-take-your-original Life From You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
budaatum:

Seems you took more from your onetime mentor than one thought. Pity its the wrong bit. For some reason, I expect better. And from you too 09, with your hell! Did you just write off your neighbours as insane because they know different to you?

You, my Lord. I guess it depends on the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, which one might lack, or have and not know one has. Imagine an advocate of evolution refusing to evolve and you'll get what is meant.
Not again,Buda.....who is my mentor?!
I don't know why I have a feeling you are kinda paint theists the victim....

PS:post modified
Re: Life From Life? by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Anas09:

Wait until we die, we shall know who ia delusional. E go clear for ya eye when you go see satan dey laf you for your stupidity.

Even your bible says that dead people know nothing. There is no Satan to know or Yahweh to worship, you will die and that will be the end.

1 Like

Re: Life From Life? by budaatum: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Not again,Buda.....who is my mentor?!
I don't know why I have a feeling you are kinda paint theists the victim....

PS:post modified
You know who mentored you! And I do pick you out. From ported to deported, I kind of hope you read some Gospel during intermission. And I do not paint theists the victim. The distinction is not so obvious, and you are as bad as one another. I'm sure I read where you'd changed 09. Are we two year olds?

While you, 09 and my Lord may differ, the rather unappealing disregard for each other is so disimilar that I'm inclined to tie you all down and flog you with a Jesus whip except I lack the might. Imagine a discussion, argument even, without the personals or bogey threats, would one not see the Light?

I will pray instead, that the Lord God breath through the nostrils of Michelle, my Lord and 09 et al for what ever reason God will.

Say, "Amen" if thou wilt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
budaatum:

You know who mentored you! And I do pick you out. From ported to deported, I kind of hope you read some Gospel during intermission. And I do not paint theists the victim. The distinction is not so obvious, and you are as bad as one another. I'm sure I read where you'd changed 09. Are we two year olds?

While you, 09 and my Lord may differ, the rather unappealing disregard for each other is so disimilar that I'm inclined to tie you all down and flog you with a Jesus whip except I lack the might. Imagine a discussion, argument even, without the personals or bogey threats, would one not see the Light?

I will pray instead, that the Lord God breath through the nostrils of Michelle, my Lord and 09 et al for what ever reason God will.

Say, "Amen" if thou wilt.
No one mentored/mentors me!
I am yet to see a post of you calling but out theists for the tags they give us or the "only a fool says in his heart..." Mantra, or the hell they threaten us....

Always hold you in high esteem for who you are

Amen!(albeit in just mere words!)
Re: Life From Life? by budaatum: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

No one mentored/mentors me!
I am yet to see a post of you calling but out theists for the tags they give us or the "only a fool says in his heart..." Mantra, or the hell they threaten us....

Always hold you in high esteem for who you are

Amen!(albeit in just mere words!)
Funny enough, I do, a lot, just not in threads you're in perhaps. And, to be honest, some of them are the worst. I however hold you in higher esteem to think mantras mean nothing to you. So why would any particular one matter so much to you. Is it perhaps because you actually fear their threats despite your claim that that which they threaten you with does not exist? That would be odd I'd think, fearing things that don't exist like a typical theist.

If Amen were "just mere words" you wouldn't have said Amen!

1 Like

Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
budaatum:

Funny enough, I do, a lot, just not in threads you're in perhaps. And, to be honest, some of them are the worst. I however hold you in higher esteem to think mantras mean nothing to you. So why would any particular one matter so much to you. Is it perhaps because you actually fear their threats despite your claim that that which they threaten you with does not exist? That would be odd I'd think, fearing things that don't exist like a typical theist.

If Amen were "just mere words" you wouldn't have said Amen!
It didn't cost me a penny to say it, kinda saw it as sheer courtesy to do so. Based on the threats and diatribes I have received from Christian's,seeing one who prays for me is rare and the least I could do is say amen.

Fear? Fear their threats? Oh my ... slapping my thighs in laughter! I guess threats and curses are actually scared of me!

Your point is noted though,will stop the "tags" .
Kind regards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life From Life? by Anas09: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
LordReed:

Even your bible says that dead people know nothing. There is no Satan to know or Yahweh to worship, you will die and that will be the end.
Na now I know say with all the Bible wey you dey quote, you no dey see weytin it dey talk.

The dead know nothing about the happenings on earth after they die, not in the AfterLife.

In the AfterLife they are as alive as we here now. I know it because have had a glimpse of it before. I didn't even know I was out of my body. I thought I was dreaming

The JW have deceived you and you believed that, why not ask them where Jesus was for the three days his body was in the grave?

The Patriarch Saints who resurrected on the night the Jesus died, where did they come from?

Moses and Elijah who appeared on Mountain where Jesus Transfigured, where did they come from?

Ask your JW friends let them explain to you.

Here, let's see where the verse is isolated from and see if what they say is what it means.

Ecclesiastes 9:1-6
1I thought about these things. Then I understood that God has power over everyone, even those who are wise and live right.

Anything can happen to any one of us, and so we never know if life will be good or bad.

2But exactly the same thing will finally happen to all of us, whether we live right and respect God or sin and don't respect God.

Yes, the same thing will happen if we offer sacrifices to God or if we don't, if we keep our promises or are afraid to make them.

What this means is that, all men must die.

3 It's terribly unfair for the same thing to happen to each of us. We are mean and foolish ~~while we live~~, and then we die. 4~~As long as we are alive, we still have hope,~~ just as a live dog is better off than a dead lion.

5 We know we will die, but the dead don't know a thing. Nothing good will happen to them—they are gone and forgotten. 6Their loves, their hates, and their jealous feelings have all disappeared with them.

~~They will never again ~~take part in anything that happens on this earth~~.

LordReed, have you seen your answer in verse 6?

What you quoted is wrongly presented by the JW. The memory meant here is not what happens in the AfterLife, but what will happen after someone has died, because the living has no connection with the dead.

Simply put. Nothing concern the dead for the matter wey concern people for earth. If them dey share inheritances, dem no go include the dead.

When I got involved in an accident, if I had died, by now dem for don forget me and me sef no go know weytin dem go use my small property wey suffer gather take do.

Na weytin Bible dey tok o.

If you no repent dey believe say wen you die E don end, Na you go regret am.
Re: Life From Life? by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Anas09:

Na now I know say with all the Bible wey you dey quote, you no dey see weytin it dey talk.

The dead know nothing about the happenings on earth after they die, not in the AfterLife.

In the AfterLife they are as alive as we here now. I know it because have had a glimpse of it before. I didn't even know I was out of my body. I thought I was dreaming

The JW have deceived you and you believed that, why not ask them where Jesus was for the three days his body was in the grave?

The Patriarch Saints who resurrected on the night the Jesus died, where did they come from?

Moses and Elijah who appeared on Mountain where Jesus Transfigured, where did they come from?

Ask your JW friends let them explain to you.

Here, let's see where the verse is isolated from and see if what they say is what it means.

Ecclesiastes 9:1-6
1I thought about these things. Then I understood that God has power over everyone, even those who are wise and live right.

Anything can happen to any one of us, and so we never know if life will be good or bad.

2But exactly the same thing will finally happen to all of us, whether we live right and respect God or sin and don't respect God.

Yes, the same thing will happen if we offer sacrifices to God or if we don't, if we keep our promises or are afraid to make them.

What this means is that, all men must die.

3 It's terribly unfair for the same thing to happen to each of us. We are mean and foolish ~~while we live~~, and then we die. 4~~As long as we are alive, we still have hope,~~ just as a live dog is better off than a dead lion.

5 We know we will die, but the dead don't know a thing. Nothing good will happen to them—they are gone and forgotten. 6Their loves, their hates, and their jealous feelings have all disappeared with them.

~~They will never again ~~take part in anything that happens on this earth~~.

LordReed, have you seen your answer in verse 6?

What you quoted is wrongly presented by the JW. The memory meant here is not what happens in the AfterLife, but what will happen after someone has died, because the living has no connection with the dead.

Simply put. Nothing concern the dead for the matter wey concern people for earth. If them dey share inheritances, dem no go include the dead.

When I got involved in an accident, if I had died, by now dem for don forget me and me sef no go know weytin dem go use my small property wey suffer gather take do.

Na weytin Bible dey tok o.

If you no repent dey believe say wen you die E don end, Na you go regret am.

It is so funny how Christians look at other Christians and condemn them. Did you not read in your Bible where Jesus prayed for you all to love yourselves as proof of Yahweh? LoL, another epic fail from the book of mythologies.

In the place you quoted where does it say anything about the dead knowing what is in the after life? A bunch of people wake from the dead, appear all over Jerusalem and there is no contemporary record of it? SMH.

All of the stories of NDEs have no consistence in what people see but what is consistent is they mostly just follow the beliefs of the people experiencing them. Your experience is not any different and provides us with nothing we can examine or confirm.
Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

First, there is a difference between an accusation and an insult or name-calling, as you put it. If I call someone dishonest, it is not an insult. It is an accusation. If it is unwarranted, then I am maligning the person and defaming their character. That is why the right thing to do is to demand proof of such an accusation, rather than to resort to insults in response. Until LordReed's post defining the term "piece of shit" as he did, I had never even seen it used as any sort of accusation, but apparently it is supposed to be an accusation of being irritating and slow. Not sure how that is supposed to be an offence when it is only a perception at best. So, you are quite wrong: I did not at any point insult LordReed.

Second, maybe your comments are proof why I don't discuss with you. You are probably one of the most abusive people I have seen on this board. I have never had a meaningful conversation with you, even when I tried. Whereas I hold an opinion of LordReed that he obviously dislikes, I often discuss with him because he actually does make an effort to have a clean, non-abusive conversation with me. I have a reason for not letting up on him whenever we talk, and for continuing to talk with him in spite of his abuses whenever he gets too upset. But you are another matter altogether. So I never feel inclined to talking with you. And your post could not be clearer about how that is an excellent idea.
The feeling of a need to avoid conversation is A MUTUAL FEELING, our reasons however May differ; why you dread an argument with me mine is that you aren't worth my time.
I can recall only conversing with you twice; first with my former moniker "michellekabod1" on the thread "why I dumped Christianity"...as far as I can recall we had a cordial and respectful conversation. The second was on a Lord's prayer by an atheist you tagged a mockery(parody). You said something i found saucy and I replied in an uncouth manner and you cried foul..

I was a Catholic like yourself most of my life ,like you are(I stand to be corrected) . As an atheist I still hold their teachings in high esteem and if am brainwashed into being a theist then I will still go back to the church. I could have reasoned with you if you dropped points based on the teachings of the church,but I assumed you judgemental....
Well,you can have any opinion you wish of me, sadly I don't give a scarce Bleep and never will. Cheers!
Re: Life From Life? by Anas09: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
LordReed:

It is so funny how Christians look at other Christians and condemn them. Did you not read in your Bible where Jesus prayed for you all to love yourselves as proof of Yahweh? LoL, another epic fail from the book of mythologies.

In the place you quoted where does it say anything about the dead knowing what is in the after life? A bunch of people wake from the dead, appear all over Jerusalem and there is no contemporary record of it? SMH.

All of the stories of NDEs have no consistence in what people see but what is consistent is they mostly just follow the beliefs of the people experiencing them. Your experience is not any different and provides us with nothing we can examine or confirm.
Did you understand the passages I posted? Don't bother answering satan has got you where he wants you. Keep believing lies. Very soon you will then your eyes will be opened.
Re: Life From Life? by EmperorHarry: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Budaatum with the Rationality and Sanity grin
Re: Life From Life? by LordReed(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Anas09:

Did you understand the passages I posted? Don't bother answering satan has got you where he wants you. Keep believing lies. Very soon you will then your eyes will be opened.

Satan, hell, bringing out all the big guns huh? LoL!
Re: Life From Life? by EmperorHarry: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who else is aware of this discovery?

Cc Budaatum,hakeem4,LordReed
Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
LordReed:
One of the anti-evolution claims is that life can only come from life and it is underscored by the creation claims like that of the Bible in the book of Genesis.

Let's take a closer look:

Creation of plants:
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Creation of sea and air creatures:
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Creation of land creatures:
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

In all of the preceding passages, we are told the god speaks to the elements to bring forth living things. None of these elements are living in themselves so how can the claim be made that the god creates life from life? On the contrary the bible actually seems to favour abiogenesis that is life from non-life.

It would be instructive to see how this matter is answered by believers in creation.

CC; budaatum, jesusjnr, michellekabod2, hakeem4, johnydon22, plaetton, HappyPagan, CAPSLOCKED, tingtingz, Niflheim, NPComplete, Maximus69, TV01, ihedinobi3

I'm responding to this post of yours NOT because it worth considering but you typed my name along with your post!

¤According to the Bible, God created everything through the first creature he made all by herself. Col 1:15-16

¤This creature spoke through Solomon that he was God's craftsman who carried out all those instructions as recorded in Genesis! Pr 8:22-30

¤When this creature was transformed from a spirit being to human he did so many things that baffles all observers to the point that they were ready to die for what they saw and heard from him! Joh 21:25

¤After God created this first creature and empowered him with wisdom and strength, he started ordering him on what to do and how to do it. That's why you're reading "let this be like this" or "let it be like that"! I once told you that no matter how you try to think over this without the assistance of TRUE Christians, you'll continue to wander about over what misinformed churchgoers taught you! Rom 10:2-3

So you're still on track Sir, life came through life ! Heb 3:4
Re: Life From Life? by hakeem4(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Methuselah star is not older than the universe. Astronomers estimated that the star was born about 14.5 billion years ago, ± 800 million years which is nearly consistent with the age of universe as 13.7 billion years.

according to the man who discovered it Howard Bond said:

"Put all of those ingredients together, and you get an age of 14.5 billion years, with a residual uncertainty( 800 million years ) that makes the star's age compatible with the age of the universe,"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life From Life? by budaatum: 1:40am On Aug 09, 2019
EmperorHarry:

No I hadn't heard of it, but I'm not surprised. I've always said creationism and big bang are myths. We learn in Egypt that however much you think you know it is just impossible that you know it all. Hear there arrogance:

"By discovering how fast the cosmos was expanding, scientists were able to essentially apply their equation in reverse to trace everything back to the beginning."

My Lord, are they not lying? Are they lying intentionally? What instrument did they use to measure the expansion of the universe? Doesn't it sound like the one hakeem wants to measure a god?

I expect this to shift as much ground as Ptolemy did and Copenicus and Galilleo, and then some hundred years later its psychological effect takes hold.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 09, 2019
budaatum:

No I hadn't heard of it, but I'm not surprised. I've always said creationism and big bang are myths. We learn in Egypt that however much you think you know it is just impossible that you know it all. Hear there arrogance:

"By discovering how fast the cosmos was expanding, scientists were able to essentially apply their equation in reverse to trace everything back to the beginning."

Do not trust anything written on the internet, there is a lot of fake news flying around.

The Methuselah star is not older than the alleged age of the universe, according to big bang theory. It is one of the oldest for sure, but does not contradict the the theory.

I am not saying the big bang must be right, but in this case it is a fake news, propagated by people who want to invalidate a scientific theory by unscientific means.

By the way, the Big bang theory is a theory. At the moment it is confirmed by most observations and experiments about the universe. If scientists find new evidence that the theory is false, they will discard the theory and formulate new ones.

That's how science works. No one, except religious people, want the particular theory to be right or wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life From Life? by MuttleyLaff: 5:09am On Aug 09, 2019
EmperorHarry:
h ttps://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1162808/big-bang-theory-how-old-is-universe-physics-news-astronomy-space-2019/amp
Maybe the Wise Men from the East, who used their knowledge of the stars, to lead them to Jesus Christ had long gone before been aware of this discovery

We are in this dark room trying to understand it and its "unknown" Creator. EmperorHarry, we'll always have known knowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns. Is everything at all, is it at all looking back, and in hindsight now, worth the price of eating the fruit, ahead of time, hmm?

LoJ:
Do not trust anything written on the internet, there is a lot of fake news flying around.

The Methuselah star is not older than the alleged age of the universe, according to big bang theory. It is one of the oldest for sure, but does not contradict the the theory.

I am not saying the big bang must be right, but in this case it is a fake news, propagated by people who want to invalidate a scientific theory by unscientific means.

By the way, the Big bang theory is a theory. At the moment it is confirmed by most observations and experiments about the universe. If scientists find new evidence that the theory is false, they will discard the theory and formulate new ones.

That's how science works. No one, except religious people, want the particular theory to be right or wrong.
Are you a lion of some sort? What does the alphabets LoJ, represent, signify, mean and/or stand for?
Re: Life From Life? by LordReed(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Yes I saw it. I am watching to see how it develops. One thing about science is it gives room for expanded knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life From Life? by LordReed(m): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2019
budaatum:

My Lord, are they not lying? Are they lying intentionally? What instrument did they use to measure the expansion of the universe? Doesn't it sound like the one hakeem wants to measure a god?

I expect this to shift as much ground as Ptolemy did and Copenicus and Galilleo, and then some hundred years later its psychological effect takes hold.

They didn't lie my dear buda, they used calculations so it could be imprecise. They do allow for the imprecision that's why the star's age has an error margin of 800 million years.

We may not be able to measure god but surely a working god's effects can be measured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life From Life? by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm responding to this post of yours NOT because it worth considering but you typed my name along with your post!

¤According to the Bible, God created everything through the first creature he made all by herself. Col 1:15-16

¤This creature spoke through Solomon that he was God's craftsman who carried out all those instructions as recorded in Genesis! Pr 8:22-30

¤When this creature was transformed from a spirit being to human he did so many things that baffles all observers to the point that they were ready to die for what they saw and heard from him! Joh 21:25

¤After God created this first creature and empowered him with wisdom and strength, he started ordering him on what to do and how to do it. That's why you're reading "let this be like this" or "let it be like that"! I once told you that no matter how you try to think over this without the assistance of TRUE Christians, you'll continue to wander about over what misinformed churchgoers taught you! Rom 10:2-3

So you're still on track Sir, life came through life ! Heb 3:4

The question is not who or by what process life came from, it is what was was life made from?
Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Are you a lion of some sort? What does the alphabets LoJ, represent, signify, mean and/or stand for?

Yes I am a Lion in many ways.

loj means many things, some of which I am yet to understand.
Re: Life From Life? by hakeem4(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2019
budaatum:

emperorharry

yes that’s beauty about science. We’d come out and say sorry about what we told you before. at least it’s better than claiming you know all things mean while you know nothing.

The methuselah star is 14.5 billion +- 0.8 billion. Remember that in age prediction you can’t get the accurate age only range. Journalists will only go for the 14.5 billion years so that their paper will sell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2019
LordReed:

The question is not who or by what process life came from, it is what was was life made from?

Your questions will never seize multiplying over this matter but know that each individual on this planet have the right to choose how they'll use their brains. You've chosen yours and there's nothing you can do to force them to have the same line of thought with you without the idea of a supreme being.

True Christians have the Theory of creation, the practical applications of how to live and let live, and the benefits is enjoyed as millions having the same line of thought{faith} do things uniformly. This is impossible without the idea of an unseen supreme being uniting this intelligent creatures from divers cultures and ethnicity!

So Whatever you choose Mr LordReed, WHATEVER! smiley
Re: Life From Life? by EmperorHarry: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2019
hakeem4:

Methuselah star is not older than the universe. Astronomers estimated that the star was born about 14.5 billion years ago, ± 800 million years which is nearly consistent with the age of universe as 13.7 billion years.

according to the man who discovered it Howard Bond said:
The age of the universe is approximately 13.8 billion years before this discovery,which means the age of Methuselah without the give or take makes it older than the approximated age of the universe.13.7 billion years still makes Methuselah almost as old as the universe which is a big deal,because there may be/have been stars older than Methuselah unknown.
Re: Life From Life? by EmperorHarry: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2019
LoJ:

You could check wiki's list of oldest stars.Methuselah is not a new discovery but it's age is and scientists have been aware of it's existence for more than 50 years now.
Re: Life From Life? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2019
EmperorHarry:
You could check wiki's list of oldest stars.Methuselah is not a new discovery but it's age is and scientists have been aware of it's existence for more than 50 years now.
Did I claim otherwise?
Re: Life From Life? by EmperorHarry: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2019
LordReed:

Yes I saw it. I am watching to see how it develops. One thing about science is it gives room for expanded knowledge.
I agree.I'm also waiting for end result,which may take years.
Re: Life From Life? by EmperorHarry: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2019
LoJ:

Did I claim otherwise?
LoJ:

So I'm saying you should check verified sources to confirm that its not fake news.
Re: Life From Life? by MuttleyLaff: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2019
LoJ:
Yes I am a Lion in many ways.

loj means many things, some of which I am yet to understand.
OK but so what does L stand for, what does o stand for and what does J stand for please?
Re: Life From Life? by EmperorHarry: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Maybe the Wise Men from the East, who used their knowledge of the stars, to lead them to Jesus Christ had long gone before been aware of this discovery

We are in this dark room trying to understand it and its "unknown" Creator. EmperorHarry, we'll always have known knowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns. Is everything at all, is it at all looking back, and in hindsight now, worth the price of eating the fruit, ahead of time, hmm?
I don't quite understand @bolded..
Re: Life From Life? by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Maximus69:

Your questions will never seize multiplying over this matter but know that each individual on this planet have the right to choose how they'll use their brains. You've chosen yours and there's nothing you can do to force them to have the same line of thought with you without the idea of a supreme being.

True Christians have the Theory of creation, the practical applications of how to live and let live, and the benefits is enjoyed as millions having the same line of thought{faith} do things uniformly. This is impossible without the idea of an unseen supreme being uniting this intelligent creatures from divers cultures and ethnicity!

So Whatever you choose Mr LordReed, WHATEVER! smiley

There is only one question this topic asks. If you choose to be confused, you can ask I will help you out of your confusion.

Live and let live indeed. That's why you preach that your Jehovah will destroy billions of people because they don't believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And / Should Religion Be A Factor In Adoption? / Why Am An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.