Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos (46607 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
wiseone28:
Don't worry. God will provide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by wiseone28: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
You can do the God's work

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Olorunnim: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lapalapa everywhere. see as my phone screen be.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by tfash96(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
I dey always think say she be igbo and single so mama don drop 3 like this and she be yoruba... That's good
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Jobabori(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

" Omo fowosere so beba dowo..." Act like your lineage now by assisting him or are you not from Gafos?.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Happy mum,happy family.
Which barber, barbed her son, in the military camouflage?
That barber must be subpoena to court.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Happy mum,happy family.
Which barber, barbed her son, in the military camouflage?
That barber must be dragged to court!

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2019
PoliteActivist:
Nice

*I'm FTC and I'm not even making any noise about it. It's like I hardly even notice. Not all these people that will be shouting FTC! FTC!! I am just cool and collected, like it's no big deal. You don't see me bragging and giving shoutouts to all my niggas. I am FIRST TO COMMENT. Not second, not third, the VERY FIRST TO COMMENT, and I'm not even calling attention to it. People wondering how I did it, what gave me the insight, the dexterity, yet I'm just like "no biggie"
the gods are confused over your matter
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by deebrain(m): 6:07am On Aug 04, 2019
One of the major crazy acts of Jenifa diary....
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by acounter2(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2019
lmm4real:
Adaku humm, I comment my reserve undecided

Why you know share your reserve?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by JGirl20(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
wiseone28:
My phone screen is bad so i can't see very well however happy married life to the couple.
grin cheesy grin
Were y
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Is it my eyes or did anyone else see her last sons hair...

Great family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / Ini Edo And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.