Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos (46587 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by 0gaGist: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Popular actress, Omotunde Adebowale David aka Adaku of 'Jenifa's Diary' shares play-time photos with her children.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actress-adaku-of-jenifas-diary-shares-adorable-photos-with-her-children

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by 0gaGist: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2019

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by PoliteActivist: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nice

*I'm FTC and I'm not even making any noise about it. It's like I hardly even notice. Not all these people that will be shouting FTC! FTC!! I am just cool and collected, like it's no big deal. You don't see me bragging and giving shoutouts to all ma niggaz. I am FIRST TO COMMENT!! Not second, not third, the VERY FIRST TO COMMENT, and I'm not even calling attention to it. People wondering what gave me the insight, the dexterity, yet I'm just like "no biggie"

4 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Funmmyastic: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Happy mum,happy family.

5 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beautiful and Happy Family.
3 Kings 1 Queen
Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by cassidy1996(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adaku! funny woman

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by DameB(f): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adaku Ada bekee
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Samanza89: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adaku the GLUTTON.... One of the reason I do enjoy Jenifa's Dairy...

10 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Kapeter(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Olounje iya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
adaoku jeun koku for life
support a sister by checking my sign. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by lmm4real: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adaku humm, I comment my reserve undecided
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by pointstores(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nice one way oga
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by Lugianostar(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Family is the only great treasure given to us after our redeemer.

We ought to be mindful of them as they need us so much.

Nice one Adaku of jennifer diary

4 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by wiseone28: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
My phone screen is bad so i can't see very well however happy married life to the couple.

7 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by odiereke(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
The style of hair am seeing on one of boys head in the pictures is not favorable at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by dejio42(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
You know your onions. Oil dey your head
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by dangotesmummy: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Thank God nairalanders behaved themselves this evening and didn't spread their caustic online behaviour as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
wiseone28:
My phone screen is bad so i can't see very well however happy married life to the couple.
How much does it cost to repair it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by rodshafas87(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hope dia's food close after dis play play...? Coz i didn't trust Adaku...... Lol Hapi Mum! Hapi family!!
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by wiseone28: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
How much does it cost to repair it?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos by initstime: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good time to relax with the family.
... Map_py hair style on one of the kids...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home / Chika Ike Shares No Makeup Selfie / Tekno Floats Cartel Music, Leaves Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.