Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt (62221 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by 0gaGist: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
LGI prevents corps member from undergoing clearance for converting her NYSC khaki to a skirt in Ogun State.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/lgi-prevents-corps-member-from-undergoing-clearance-for-converting-her-nysc-khaki-to-a-skirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no38nPt6sfM

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by 0gaGist: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2019

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Owutuotuo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
0gaGist:
LGI prevents corps member from undergoing clearance for converting her NYSC khaki to a skirt in Ogun State.

She shouldn’t have reported for NYSC if she knew she wouldn’t stick to the uniform rules. How did she do the drills on skirt? How did she even scale this through in camp? #verysickeninggist

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by URblogger: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by darfay: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
We should respect her religion

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by PrinceKevin01: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is it part of the constitution?

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by BoboKush(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Awon holier than thou..... I hate extremist in any religion.... The law says don't deface nysc uniform is ur religion above the law or don't ur religion tel u to respect the law.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Badgers14: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by dapsoneh: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
She should respect NYSC
No be by force to serve na

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
all these terrorists sef undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muric... your attention is needed, come and tell us why skirts should be allowed in corps organizations.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by emeijeh(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chai

I even thought it was one of those Deeper Life sisters.

Babe, go and convert it back to trouser

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by JubrinElSudan: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
MURIC food don done grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:
Which yeye religion undecided undecided if you can't comply with the dressing code then you get the f**k out... at least NYSC no be by force. MURIC don't require a NYSC certificate to be an employee

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Pavore9: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
MURIC will release its statement.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:

She has no respect for herself for starters

Country comes first before any damn religion

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Maslib: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muric and Buhari will sack the officials in charge. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Let's wait and hear Muric reactions by Monday

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by mastermaestro(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:

Shut up. She should stay away from youth service! You and commonsense....

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
To serve Nigeria is not by force!
You can be self employed.

This one na corper abi masquerade?

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by princeade86(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
MURIC reaction next.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by LibertyRep: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
This sh**t isn't peculiar to a certain religion. They all do it depending on their level of indoctrination.

Some of them hold the belief that It is an abomination for a woman to wear a man's dress and vice versa.

If I were the LI too, I don't think I will overlook such infraction.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by 9jaRealist: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigerians love shadows over substance... undecided

Rules are necessary and important but are NOT an end in of itself...
What do the rules seek to achieve? Is there another way to achieve same?

>

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'm a Muslim, this ain't right at all
She could have just stay at home instead of serving and proving stubborn if she won't obey and respect the uniform

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by superamoled: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Her wearing a skirt is not a big deal. All that embarrassment was unnecessary

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by drips8(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
She should have just obeyed the rules and saved her self the trouble

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by 6fysu: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure